Body and Soul - Cover

Body and Soul

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

Dan snuggled up under the bed covers and watched the sunrise through the window. He had the feeling that some critical point had been passed. Up till now he could kid himself into believing that he was unchanged inside this body of a ravishing woman. Now he had positive proof that this was no longer true. He could hear someone in the bathroom next door washing. It was the sound of his lover from last night.

He had been in a similar situation less than a week before. Then his lover had been a voluptuous Hispanic girl. But then he had been in his original male body, a body he missed dearly. Now his lover was a well muscled man and the night before he and Dan had made passionate love. It had not been the first time he had had sex in his new female body, but it was the first time he hadn't been mentally coerced into it. He hadn't lost control the night before, he had knowingly made love to Simon.

Dan had expected crossing the gender divide would change him, but he never expected his sexuality to alter. He still liked women a lot. But when he watched Simon get up that morning Dan caught himself admiring his firm body. He had been a woman for just over two days, surely he couldn't have changed that much?

Simon would be back soon, time to prepare the next part of his plan. Dan climbed out of bed and looked at himself in the mirror. His babydoll nightdress had been pulled off fairly early on the previous night. He still found it strange to see an erotic woman staring back at him. Her body was made up of sexy curves and her full breasts were full, like heavy fruit. Her long black hair was messed up from the night-long lovemaking. But it only made her look even more sexy. This is me, thought Dan. I'm no longer a him, I'm a her. He rolled the tenses around in his mind. No, not a her, not yet anyway.

He turned to see Simon standing in the doorway, "No need to check, you're more beautiful than ever."

"My hair is a mess."

Simon walked over to Dan. "No, it isn't. It's lovely." He put an arm around him and ran his hand lightly down Dan's spine. Dan could feel the now familiar need growing in him. He IS handsome, he thought.

Slightly reluctantly he pulled away, "you're going to be late for work. I've get your clothes for you." Dan pulled a smart suit out of Simon's wardrobe. Simon was surprised, Alison had never done this for him before. Rather than going to Simon's underwear drawer, Dan started going through the carrier bag of lingerie.

"Oh no, you're joking!" He said.

Dan looked up from his task, brushing a strand of hair out of his eyes. "No, I'm not. It'll keep you from straying and you like wearing it anyway."

"I do not!" Simon declared. "It was you who got me turned on last night. Not the underwear."

"Really? Be truthful, you haven't enjoyed sex that much for years. I'm serious about this, Simone. I do love you, but you'll be after other women again almost immediately. You can't help it, it's in your DNA."

Over the last few days Simon had noticed a change in his wife. Before she would scream and shout at him when she discovered his latest affair. But she would never take such a concerted action to stop him from playing around. In fact they had been drifting apart and he realised now that they were quite far down the road to divorce. But now she suddenly seemed to want the marriage to work. But why choose such a bizarre method? Admittedly, he had had some erotic feelings after been dressed in her lingerie. He had put it down to the strangeness of the situation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.