Body and Soul - Cover

Body and Soul

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

Carefully, Simon climbed out of his car and slammed the door shut. The ground was still spinning but the night air had cleared his head slightly. The light above the front door acted like a homing beacon and he stumbled towards it. The door proved problematic, as it involved inserting the key into the lock and remaining upright at the same time.

He rummaged in his pocket until he found his front door key and promptly dropped it on the floor. He bent down to look for it, banging his head soundly on the door as he did so. After scrabbling around for a couple of minutes on his hands and knees he managed to locate it. Getting back up seemed to much of an effort and he decided to rest a bit before launching another assault on the door. Within seconds he was sound asleep.

Dan awoke at the thump of Simon's head hitting the door. Through bleary eyes he looked at the clock. Half past two in the morning, he's back at last. Probably blasted out of his tiny mind. He got up from the couch where he had fallen asleep some hours earlier and checked himself in the mirror. He had spent over an hour in the shower trying to scrub the feeling of Joe from his body. He hadn't really succeeded and whenever he thought of what had happened he could still feel Joe's hands cupping his breasts and playing with his nipples. He could not come to terms with what he had done. Less than one day in Alison's body and he had turned into an uncontrollable whore. After the shower he had taken the dress he had worn that day and thrown it away. The less things hanging around to remind him the better. He had gone for a simple white blouse and light blue pants. It felt good to be back in pants, even ones as obviously feminine as these.

Simon had still to open the front door and Dan decided to go see what was keeping him. As he opened the door Simon slumped back into the hall snoring loudly. Dan bent down and put his hands in Simon's armpits so he could drag him back into the house. He strained and pulled but failed to get Simon to budge. Dan just succeeded in shoving his breasts in the sleeping man's face when he fell over on top of him. I'm as weak as a baby, he thought. He clambered to his feet and kicked Simon in his side. When this failed to get any reaction Dan flew into a rage. It was fine for Simon, he wasn't stuck as a weak, powerless woman.

An idea sprang into Dan's mind and he ran up the stairs to the bedroom. He returned several minutes later and started to unbuckle Simon's belt. He yanked down Simon's jeans and then his boxer shorts. He took care not to look at Simon's genitals, he didn't want to lurch into slut mode again. Dan picked up the stuff he had brought downstairs and set to work. It was difficult, especially on an unconscious body but after about quarter of an hour he was ready. Using Alison's memory he found a camera and used up about half a roll of film.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.