Body and Soul
Chapter 4

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

The folds of the long dress brushed against Dan's stocking clad legs as he made his way down the stairs. He walked slowly feeling dozens of odd sensations from all over his new body. His breasts jostled with every step he took and the strangeness between his soft thighs disturbed him. He was acutely aware of the loss of his male equipment and even more aware that he now possessed a pussy. His long hair made an unaccustomed weight on the back of his head and he could feel it brushing against his back.

His new clothes were almost as strange to him as his body. He could feel the straps of his bra pulling at his shoulder. Dan was a woman now and would remain so for the rest of this body's life.

Dan could hear Maria cleaning one of the front rooms and left her to it. He spent the next few minutes wandering from room to room trying to relax. However much he racked his brains he couldn't think of a way to help Simon without playing the loving wife. Even thinking about it made his stomach turn. How could he spend the rest of his life as someone's wife?

The trick would be to be able to leave him without hurting him and then move in with a woman. Even that idea didn't fill him with joy, he wanted to be a man not a lesbian, but it was better than nothing.

Alison's memory wasn't able to supply an address for the fitness center Simon had his office in. But a search managed to turn up a flyer advertising them. Now all he had to do was work out where this house was and he could go visit Simon at work. Dan knew that only by talking to Simon and seeing what made him tick would he be able to work out how to help him.

On the hall table were a few letters, mostly junk mail. And a map of the city. He spread the map out on the dining room table and using the address on the letters managed to plan a route from the house to Simon's office.

Maria was loading the dishwasher as he entered the kitchen. He was self-conscious at being seen in his new state by anyone. A part of him still thought people would see a burly man in a dress rather than the petite woman he now was. "I'm going out, Maria."

"Will you be back in time for lunch, ma'am?"

"Probably not, I'll get something when I get back."

Dan walked to the front door and was about to go out when he got the strong feeling he had forgotten something. His wallet of course. He headed back upstairs to the bedroom to look for it. There was no wallet there, just his handbag. Another feminine symbol everyone would expect him to use from now on. It looked quite expensive and he opened it up and emptied the contents on the bed. Among the various pieces of make-up there was a purse, some car keys and a couple of sanitary towels. Dan stared at them in some shock. He had totally forgotten that he was going to have periods every month from now on. This just got worse and worse. He packed everything back into his handbag and headed out to the garage.

He opened the garage door and winced when he saw the car. For a start it was pink. It was the sort of car that Dan considered to be little better than a toy. He was used to driving to the limit in powerful machines. Which, he had to admit, was probably partly responsible for him smashing into a street lamp. But this joke of a proper car probably wouldn't make it up a hill. But it was either that or walk so he climbed into it and dug his keys out of his handbag.

He turned the ignition and instead of starting an electronic voice intoned, "please fasten your safety belt." Dan sat there fuming. Why did he need the seat belt? It was not like he could go fast enough to need one. He pulled the belt around him and clicked it into place. It pressed between his breasts making him uncomfortably aware of them again.

He started the car and slowly reversed out of the drive. Driving was a little difficult at first. His two-inch heels giving him some problems with the pedals. But he soon got used to the car and made his way into the city center managing to get lost several times.

Dan was engrossed in trying to work out where he was on the map when he heard a knock at the drivers window. He jumped and turned to see a policeman looking in. Oh hell, he thought and wound the window down.

"Are you okay, miss?" The policeman asked. He was in his thirties with fairly well defined muscles.

"I'm fine," Dan said quickly. He noticed that the man's gaze had slid down to his well endowed bosom.

The policeman's eyes ran up Dan's body to meet his gaze, "It's just you look a little lost and I was wondering if I could assist you in any way."

Yeah, I bet you do, thought Dan acidly. He knew exactly what sort of things were going through the cop's head. Dan had been a man only the previous day and he knew the sort of thoughts he'd have had with the beauty he now was. On the other hand he was lost and the policeman could save quite some time and effort. Dan told him where he wanted to go and the cop leant further in through the window to point out the route on the map.

Dan was very conscious of this man just inches away from him. He could smell the man's aftershave and was pretty sure the cop could smell the perfume he had put on. The cop was very courteous but every time he turned to look at Dan his eyes would flick up and down Dan's body. Dan wasn't sure the cop was even aware he was doing it.

Finally the cop wished him a good day and sauntered back to his patrol car. His partner exchanged some joke as he climbed back in. Probably about having scored, thought Dan. Using the directions he was soon able to find his way to the right part of the urban center.

He left the car in an car park under a mall and headed off in the general direction of Simon's main fitness center. He felt very self- conscious as he walked and it felt like everyone was looking at him. It didn't help that a lot of people WERE looking at him. Dan noticed the surreptitious glances he was getting from most of the men as they mentally undressed him. Did every woman have to put up with this? Surely not, he had never noticed that sort of thing when he was a man. The worst ones were the men who made no effort to hide their desire, indeed they even advertised it. It was blatantly obvious to Dan what was going through their minds.

He did his best to ignore it and soon the fitness center came into view. Dan was glad to finally get inside, his dress was fairly long but he still felt horribly exposed. Perhaps he should have put on some pants instead. Well it can't be helped now, he thought.

The receptionist looked up as he walked over to her. "Can I help you, Madam?" She asked brightly.

"Yes. I'm here to see my... husband, Simon Mitchell." Dan stumbled over the words. He still found it hard to describe someone as his husband.

A look of realisation struck the blonde receptionist's face. "Oh, I'm sorry Mrs Mitchell. I didn't recognise you. Simon will probably be in his office. If you just go through the gym area you'll see a door marked staff only. Go through that and up the stairs and you're there."

Dan thanked her and made his way into the center. it was quite a high class operation, probably with steep membership costs. No wonder the Mitchell's were so well off. He followed the signs to the gym area and found a large room packed with exercise equipment. Despite it being just before noon the room had quite a few people of both genders working out.

He kept as far away from them as possible as he made his way around the equipment. But before he could make it to the door he had to pass a heavily muscled man lifting weights. Dan thought he must work out a lot. The weight lifter saw Dan watching him and winked. Dan looked quickly away, feeling his face grow hot. He thought he might be able to deal with having a female body if only he didn't have all these men coming on to him all the time. He gratefully slipped through the door and quickly made his way up the stairs.

He still had no idea what he was going to say to Simon when he reached him. At the top of the stairs was the administration part of the center and locating Simon's office proved to be no problem. Outside was a secretary, a young woman probably not out of her teens. She was well stacked and her tight outfit showed off her cleavage very well. Dan's eyes lingered on her generous breasts.

She gave a little jump when she saw Dan walking towards her. "Oh... hello Mrs Mitchell, we weren't expecting you." I bet you didn't, thought Dan. I wonder if she is sleeping with Simon? Dan realised he would have to see her as a potential rival not as a possible lay.

"Is Simon in?" He asked her.

Her eyes darted this way and that, "ummm... he's out." Obviously doing something he shouldn't or she wouldn't be so nervous. Time to turn the screws.

Dan leaned on her desk and said, "Out? Where?" As menacingly as possible in his high lilting voice.

He watched the secretary weigh up her options. If she didn't tell her boss's wife where he was she could end up fired. And if she told her where Simon was he might sack her. In the end she decided to give in to the more immediate threat. "He's probably in The Corn Store."

The Corn Store? An image of a small bar not far from the fitness center popped into his mind. "It's open at this time of day?"

"Well... no. He said there was a game on there today." She answered nervously.

Terrific, he was off gambling. "Right," he said and made his way back down the stairs. As Dan made his way back outside he was frantically trying to work out what to do. He was still trying to piece together a plan as he arrived outside the bar.

It was shut and looked deserted but Dan knew better. He pounded on the door until he heard someone moving about inside. The door opened to reveal a tall portly man, in his forties and going bald. "Yeah?"

"I'm looking for Simon Mitchell." Dan responded trying not to be intimidated. This guy seemed huge to him.

"What do ya want him for?" He asked, his eyes lingering on Dan's breasts.

"I'm his wife." Dan answered in a cold fury. Why is this guy talking to my tits? I do have a head up here.

"His wife? He ain't here." He said unconvincingly.

Dan knew he wouldn't be let in to the club. He got an idea, it wouldn't have worked if he was still a man. He shoved the door open and barged past the guy. If he had tried it as a man he would probably have got his head caved in. "Hey wait!" The guy called as Dan rushed into the bar. It was empty except for one table on the far wall where five people were involved in a poker game.

One of them groaned and looked up at the ceiling. "Why now, God? I just hit a winning streak."

Okay, thought Dan. Time for the furious wife act. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, Simon!"

Simon's jaw dropped. Alison obviously never used that sort of language. He quickly moved over to Dan and said quietly, "Its just a little card game. Nothing to get worried about, my love."

Dan glanced at the table, it was obvious they were not playing for small change. "Then you won't mind leaving it. We need to talk."

"I can't leave just yet, we can talk later when I get home."

"Damn your game, this is serious, Simon!"

"Later, Alison." He said with a flicker of anger behind his eyes. Dan was suddenly aware again of how small and weak his new body seemed and backed down. Simon led him back to the door. "Look I'll be home by seven, we can discuss it then."

Then, Dan was back out in the street and the bar door was closing behind him. The nerve of the guy, no wonder he was on a one way ticket to hell. As he was making his way back to his car he realised that barging in on Simon's poker game was perhaps not the best thing to do. He needed to get on Simon's side and come to some mutually agreed decision. Something that didn't involve sleeping with him. Dan still got the shivers from the idea of a man possessing and entering him. There must be an answer, he just couldn't think of one yet.

Dan was so deep in thought he almost ran straight into someone. "Sorry, I didn't see you." He seemed to have appeared almost out of nowhere.

"My fault entirely, Miss." Said the man in a highly cultured English accent. He was a tall elegant man wearing a suit that probably cost thousands. He carried a strange silver cane and wore dark glasses despite the overcast sky. He looked a little closer at Dan. "Are you alright? You look slightly distressed."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.