Body and Soul - Cover

Body and Soul

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He died too soon, and in order to regain life he had to live in a woman's body and save her marriage. Will he be able to do it? Will the devil let him?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking  

Dan felt the bed move as someone got out the other side. He opened his eyes and was almost blinded by the sunlight streaming in through the windows. He felt the beginnings of a thumping headache. I've got to give up these binges, he thought.

He tried to remember who he was with, and failed. He did recall some weird dream about him having died and then meeting two angels. His head felt like it was wrapped in something. Dan's eyes adjusted to the morning light and he looked over to see who he had spent the night with.

FUCKING HELL! It was another man!

At that point Dan sweared off drink for life. He hadn't believed it possible for him to become so drunk that he would want to sleep with a man. In the middle of his shock something needled at his memory. This man had been in his dream as well. The angels were going to give me a chance to return to life, he thought. But as who?

Then he remembered and he froze in shock. In the dream he had taken over the body of this guy's WIFE. He closed his eyes and examined the feelings he was getting from his body. He knew now beyond a shadow of a doubt that it had been no dream. With every breath he inhaled he became aware of a weight on his chest. Dan remembered the detached manner in which he had decided to take over her body when he was dead. Now he was alive again his emotions were back, he was shocked and terrified by who he was now. He was now married to another man. No, not another man. He was no longer a man.

He shifted one of his hands under the bed covers to his hip and felt the silky nightie he had on. He rubbed the cool slippery fabric against his soft smooth skin.

"Allison?" said a voice quietly near his ear. Dan opened his eyes to see Simon leaning over him. "Look I'm sorry about last night. I'll be back from work around five o'clock."

Then Simon leaned forward and gently kissed Dan on the cheek.

Dan was stunned, he couldn't move or even think straight. Simon didn't hang about and was quickly out of the bedroom. Dan could still feel the pressure of Simon's lips against his hairless cheek when he heard the noise of Simon's car pulling out of the long drive.

Dan thought, if the Mitchells are so rich why is he going to work? As if from nowhere the answer sprung into his head. Rather than inheriting money they had been left a string of fitness centers. Which brought in a very tidy sum. He remembered what the angel had told him about some of Allison's memories being available to him.

But he would have given every cent of the fortune away to be a man at that moment. He lay still for several minutes before curiosity got the better of him and he started to explore his new body.

Hesitantly he pulled his left arm free of the bed covers and examined it in the morning light. His hand was far smaller than his old one, but that wasn't the only difference. The hand was more refined and each finger was finished off with (what seemed to Dan) impossibly long fingernails. The arm was similarly smaller and didn't have the well defined muscles that Dan had been so proud of.

Dan lifted his arm up and looked at his armpit. He might not have to shave his face anymore but he was going to have to do his armpits and possibly his legs as well.

He pulled his other hand free and looked down at the hefty bulge his chest made under the sheets. With shaking hands he slowly pulled the covers free. It took him several seconds for his over-taxed brain to make sense of what he was seeing. He was wearing a white silk nightie that completely failed to hide the creamy curves of his magnificent breasts. HIS BREASTS! In other circumstances he would have been drooling over a sight like this. But he had never seen breasts from this angle before, on his own chest.

Dan moved one of his slim hands and touched his breast through the thin fabric of the nightie. He was reminded of the times he had fondled his various girlfriends breasts over the years. This was very different, he could feel his hand pressing into his breast. He felt a tingling in his nipples as they hardened to his touch.

He slipped his dainty fingers inside the nightie to touch the nipple. Dan realised that a man's nipple was very different from a woman's. He understood why his girlfriend loved the way he would play with her breasts.

As his arousal increased Dan noticed the very different sensations coming from between his legs. He was used to his penis stirring and pumping into red hot hardness. But now he felt a sort of languid wetness and he knew that he had a vagina now. A pussy that was getting ready to receive a man's cock.

He tried to ignore the alien sensations and he lay back on the bed. Something was between his head and the pillow. He reached up and pulled a mass of black hair into view. He found himself missing the short straw colored hair he used to have. This was better than being dead, but only just.

In the corner of the sumptuous bedroom a full length mirror was mounted on the wall. He knew sooner or later he was going to have to face his new self. He threw back the bed covers and climbed out of bed. He avoided looking at himself as he walked unsteadily to the mirror. But he found it hard to ignore the sensations of his breasts shifting and bobbing with every movement. Or the feeling of the nightie brushing his silky smooth legs.

He reached the mirror and gazed at the stranger looking back at him. She must have been in her mid to late twenties with long ruffled black hair. Her face was beautiful with full pouting lips and clear brown eyes. Her night-gown was designed more to accentuate her curves than cover them up and the twin mounds of her breasts were almost totally open to view.

One thing Dan could not get over was how small he was now. He had used to being slightly over six foot tall, but now he could hardly be much over five foot. Also his frame was far more slender and delicate looking now. His reflection looked so fragile that Dan thought he'd snap off at the waist if he bent over.

He steeled himself and pulled the nightie over his head. The reflection showed a goddess in the mirror. She had all the right proportions, none too small or overly large. Her breasts hung like bountiful fruit off her chest, each one topped by a large dark nipple. Her torso was slim and supple leading down to her wide hips.

His eyes gazed in some horror at the wedge of black pubic hair between his legs. For the first time he was faced with the loss of his manhood. Gently, he ran his fingers over his strange new crotch. He had played with and entered a fair few pussies in his life and now he had one of his very own. He gingerly ran his finger down his new set of lips, finally parting them and slipping his finger slightly inside them.

It felt so strange, yet there was an erotic thrill attached to it. He could feel a warmth building in his pussy. He pulled his hand away and sat on the corner of the bed with his legs wide. carefully he pulled the lips of his pussy open and examined his new anatomy. He looked at his vagina in the mirror. No longer would he be the one to penetrate, instead he would have to open his legs and allow himself to be possessed by a man.

He thought about Simon, to all intents and purposes he was now Dan's husband. The thought made him a little queasy. There was no way he was going to allow him to share the same bed, let alone have sex with him. Yet how on Earth could he keep Simon on the straight and narrow unless he played the loving wife.

Why did he ever agree to this? It had seemed rational and at least bearable the night before. But, he had been dead then and his emotions had been deadened along with the rest of him. He hadn't fully comprehended all the various problems he was going to face.

He was still staring at his curvaceous body in the mirror when the maid walked in. Dan couldn't think of anything to say. She finally broke the silence and asked. "Is everything alright, ma'am?"

What is her name? His mind replied Maria. She looked and sounded like she had come from Italy originally. "I'm fine, Maria." He couldn't say any more, he was too shocked at his new voice. He had forgotten that it would change with the rest of him.

Maria obviously thought Dan was upset over Simon. "Come on. Things will look better when you're up. What would you like to wear today?"

Dan sent the question to the part of his mind that knew the details of Allison life. He got no reply. "Umm... you decide Maria. I think I'll have a shower." He spotted a thick pink bathrobe and wrapped it around his unfamiliar body. There was a connecting door that led through to the bathroom. It was as lavishly laid out as the rest of the house.

He locked the door, dropped the robe to the floor and climbed into the shower. He tried to relax and enjoy the shower, but he found it impossible to ignore his breasts sliding this way and that as he washed himself. His hips seemed to stick out like shelves and he had to get used to a different center of balance.

As he washed his breasts he found his dark nipples reacting again. Dan could not believe how sensitive they were, each nipple felt like a miniature erection on his chest. He dropped the soap and started to rub them in earnest. Gently at first, then with increasing passion as his arousal grew. He rubbed and tweaked his nipples with both hands. He found that tugging on them caused intense feelings to shoot through his body.

Between his soft thighs, his cunt was responding to his arousal. Dan felt the warmth radiating from his pussy and knew he was going to deal with it sooner or later. It felt so different, yet so familiar. He sent one slim hand down to his pussy. Slowly he slid two fingers into his already wet vagina. The feeling of even this slight penetration felt very erotic to Dan's stunned senses. With his other hand he started to caress his engorged clitoris at the top of his pussy. It felt like a miniature prick and was at least as sensitive.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.