Afternoon

by Deirdre

Copyright© 1999 by Deirdre

Lesbian Erotic Story: picking up a female hitchhiker leads to some unexpected adventures.

Caution: This Lesbian Erotic Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   .

It was the first really hot day of late Spring. Like the first day of Summer. There was no way we were going to class. Stacy got her car and we went driving: Stacy and her roommate Cathy and me. We didn't really know where we were going: it was just so nice that we knew we had to get off campus.

We got on the highway and headed for a waterfall that we knew of. It was a number of miles away, but we were ready for a ride. We got out at the waterfall and walked around the small park, enjoying the sun and the warmth. We didn't have any beer or anything, but you might have thought we did if you saw us: we were definitely feeling silly.

Then we were driving back. On the highway we passed a woman, hitchhiking. Cathy suggested we pick her up. I never picked up hitchhikers, but, well, it seemed like a kick--the right thing to do on such a day. Stacy stopped and backed up. The woman looked like she was in her mid twenties, had long brown hair down her back, and wore jeans and a blouse. She got in the back seat with me.

She asked us if we were from the college, so we told her yes. She didn't say any more but I noticed a sort of knowing look on her face. I realized she saw us as immature, giggly girls. It wasn't quite fair because she was seeing us when we were out to enjoy ourselves. Cathy talked to her and found out her name was Jen and she lived out in the country near by. She told us she was a freelance writer. I looked at the way she talked to us so confidently and the way we were hanging onto each word, and I realized we were giggly girls compared to her. And it sounded like she had a life that I would love to have.

We came to the turnoff toward Jen's place and Stacy volunteered to drive her home as it wasn't that far out of our way. She had a little cabin underneath some tall pines: it was beautiful. Jen invited us in to see the place. It wasn't as small as it looked--I guess the tall trees made it look smaller. Jen introduced us to her housemate, Lisa. I was a little surprised: she hadn't said anything about having a housemate, but she hadn't said otherwise either. Lisa was tall and slender with long blonde hair and was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. She had beautiful long legs and I could imagine that she had guys after her all the time.

Jen offered us wine. Cathy and Stacy accepted the offer, but I could see Jen noticing us trying to act sophisticated. She told Stacy not to drink too much since she would be driving. Stacy answered she was capable of dealing with it, not quite annoyed, but trying to make Jen think she was used to wine. It struck me again that Jen had about the perfect life--I'd love to be in her shoes.

Lisa suggested we go swimming, as they had a pond behind their cabin that was perfect for it. We didn't have our suits, but Lisa said no one lived close by, the back was private, and they swam nude all the time. I looked at Cathy and Stacy, and they looked at each other and back at me. I had never been swimming nude, and I'm sure they hadn't either. We came to one of those group decisions--probably none of us was willing to back down in front of each other.

Jen and Lisa led us back behind the cabin, carrying a bunch of towels. The area was beautiful, all filled with tall pines, with needles all around the ground. A hundred feet back or so was a clearing with the pond. I had never been swimming in a pond and was a little leary, but it looked clean and tidy for a pond in the woods. I looked back toward the road. You could see through to the road, but it was far and there was absolutely no traffic on the road. I looked back at everyone else. Cathy and Stacy were looking scared to death. Lisa had her tee-shirt off, and hadn't been wearing a bra. She was taking off her shorts. Jen was taking her blouse off and she hadn't been wearing a bra either.

Both Lisa and Jen were very slender, neither had much of a chest. Jen soon had her jeans off. Cathy was nervously unbuttoning her blouse and Stacy was still standing there. I felt embarrassed that we had agreed to this and then were standing around, frozen and gawking. Lisa walked into the pond and Jen encouraged us to hurry. I finally started unbuttoning my blouse. I got undressed as quickly as I could so as not to look afraid. Jen walked around to a spot at the edge of the pond and dove in. I was nude before Cathy and Stacy was still standing there, looking frightened and stunned. I dipped my foot into the pond. It felt cool but I knew that was just because I was first feeling it, and it would be great for swimming. I started walking into the pond. Cathy was almost undressed and was telling Stacy she'd better hurry. Stacy finally started, still looking nervous.

It was something to see Cathy naked, in the middle of the forest. I don't know why it struck me so much--I'd certainly seen glimpses of her in her room and in the bathroom now and then. She really has a great body: breasts any man would drool over and the rest of her figure to match, and just seeing it out in the open like that affected me more than I would have guessed. But this was a situation I never dreamed I'd find myself in anyway. Cathy walked into the pond and started swimming. I noticed her rear end flash by as she dove under.

Stacy was finally undressed and in the pond in a couple of minutes and Jen was out again and drying herself. She lay down on a beach- towel in the sun and soon Cathy got out and joined her, laying next to her. Cathy was white compared to Jen. Lisa, who was still in the pond told Cathy she ought to have some lotion on. She got out and dried herself and invited Cathy to go to the cabin to get it and they walked off.

They had been gone a few minutes and I started thinking about laying in the sun. I decided to go find Lisa and Cathy and get some lotion on and walked back to the cabin. I realized I was getting closer to the road and was self-conscious again. But the place really was deserted and the cabin blocked most of the view and I reached it without too much nerves. I walked into the back door into the kitchen and didn't see them. I almost walked into their living room, but stopped short! Lisa was putting lotion on Cathy: on her breasts! They were both sitting there facing each other, absolutely silent, and Lisa's hand was moving much slower than necessary! Lisa looked at Cathy's breasts and then up at her face. Cathy had her mouth hanging open and looked transfixed. She just sat there. Lisa's hand wondered down from her breasts and rubbed gently up and down her stomach, sometimes getting down, close to between her legs, but never quite reaching it. Cathy came out of her stupor and looked down, watching Lisa's hand. Lisa's hand went back up to her breasts and then she was unabashedly caressing her breast, drawing her fingers together over Cathy's nipple, and repeating the motion. Then Lisa took one of Cathy's hands and put it on her own thigh. Lisa smiled at Cathy and pantomimed a kiss. Then Lisa took Cathy's head in her hands and started drawing Cathy's head toward her own.

I chickened out. I backed out quietly before they would catch me, quietly went back out the back door and wondered what to do. Finally, I just walked back to the pond.

No one was in the pond and it took me a few seconds to spot Stacy and Jen. They were behind a tree, almost hidden. Stacy was sitting against the tree, her back to me, and Jen was kneeling in front of her. I quietly moved sideways to where I could see them better. Jen was leaning forward, kissing Stacy. I stared. I had never seen anything like it and never expected to. I slipped behind a tree and peeked around to watch. I don't know what got into me. I didn't want to interrupt them but I wanted to see. Jen kept kissing Stacy and then she leaned down and started kissing Stacy's nipples. Stacy still sat there. I could see her breathing. Then Jen drew Stacy away from the tree and lay her flat on the ground, no towel or anything! She leaned over and put her face right between Stacy's legs! I could see her moving just a little, and Stacy started moving more, sort of writhing slowly. I realized my fingers were on my cunt and I glanced back at the cabin as well as made sure I was behind the tree, hidden from Jen and Stacy. Stacy was writhing harder. I fingered myself more. I heard a moan from Stacy and I came on my own fingers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.