Kate and Lyn
Chapter 4: Towards the Weekend

Copyright© 1999 by Gina Marie Wylie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Towards the Weekend - Two teens experiment with lesbianism for the first time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian  

That night I lay in bed, wrapped in the darkness, remembering my time with Lyn, savoring the feelings we'd shared. I could not help rubbing myself, one hand lightly stroking my breasts, another between my legs. It wasn't much of a battle; as much as I enjoyed touching my breasts, between my legs made me shiver and nearly come.

Two, three times, I tip-toed almost to the edge of orgasm, each time holding back the last little bit. I concentrated on my clit, rubbing it hard and fast, gasping with pleasure. I was so deliciously close to coming, but each time I got close, I'd slow down; it was just so good, I wanted to enjoy it over and over.

I heard a small noise and looked up; instant horror! Mom was standing in the door to my room, watching! I was so close to coming right then! I felt angry at being interrupted, scared at being caught. She walked over and sat down on the bed next to me. "Kate," she said and stopped, looking down at me.

"I'm sorry," I stammered.

She shook her head. "Don't be silly, Kate," She said softly, "we all do it."

I was so surprised, I couldn't think of anything to say. "The other night when you came back from the mall," she continued, "I could hear you too. And today you were with your friend again. Kate, are you and she?" Her voice trailed away.

Startled, I gasped, "Mom!" not daring to answer.

"That's why you want her to sleep over, isn't it?"

I wanted to die, crawl under the bed. Hide. She leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. "I don't think we should tell your father, but I understand, Kate."

I couldn't believe it! She sighed. "When I was even younger than you, I had a friend too. Sometimes we kissed each other, once we touched each other's breasts. It was nice. Except in those days, well, it just wasn't something we could do. And then I discovered boys." She shook her head, looking wistful.

"You're really not angry?" I asked, too stunned to really believe it.

She shook her head. "A little jealous, maybe." She said softly. "I wish..." She stopped and looked down at me. "It was so long ago."

In my mind I pictured her kissing someone who looked a lot like Lyn, and I felt all tingly again. Mom's eyes rested on my breasts and I realized my nipples were hard. "You're thinking about her, aren't you?" her voice was almost a whisper. I nodded.

She kept staring at me. "I always dreamed about what it would be like. For so long I've wished..." She shook her head like someone who's run into unexpected cobwebs, then took a deep breath. "I should go. Leave you in peace."

I reached out and touched her hand. "Thank you for understanding." As I did I felt further embarrassment; it was the hand from between my legs and my fingers were damp with my own moisture.

A smile quirked the corners of her mouth. "You looked so happy, just now. You and your friend share something that some of us only dream about. Something special."

Mom stood up to go and I let her hand go. "Sleep good, Kate."

I half sighed, half laughed to myself as she turned and left. "Not for a while," I told myself. My finger went back between my legs, stroking my clit, I was very wet. I rubbed my nipples with my other hand, and in a second was floating on a cloud of bliss, then I came.

When I woke up the next morning I felt more rested than I could remember having felt in years. I looked at the clock; it was a little after six! I'd never gotten up this early before! I did though, took a shower, dressed in black levis and a cord shirt and was sitting eating breakfast when Mom came in. "Good morning, dear." She said, and leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled at her, still unsure about last night. "Sleep good?"

"Better than ever before." I told her.

"Me too." Mom actually giggled, before bustling around the kitchen making breakfast for herself and dad, and getting her own lunch ready to take with her to work. I could hear dad coming down stairs and she smiled at me for a second, as if sharing some secret, then went and poured a cup of coffee for my dad, who showed up in a rush, as usual.

At school I looked forward so much to meeting Lyn after school, there was so much I wanted to talk about. Daydreaming about her got me through most of the morning, up until PE, which I had just before lunch.

PE is not my favorite class; I try hard not to think about it much. That day we were told to dress out and once we had all donned shorts and t-shirts we had to do a bunch of exercises, followed by a few laps around the basketball courts. Then for the rest of the period we sat and listened to the PE teacher say, "This is a basketball. That's a hoop. You try to get the ball through the hoop. This is called dribbling," And so forth. Ugh. Like we hadn't been playing since fourth grade, when none of us could even throw the ball high enough to get it in.

The thought brought a mental grin. I'd gotten quite expert in the last few days about putting things through little round holes. I felt my nipples harden, and it took all of my self control not to blush. I snapped back to the class as the coach told us to shower.

I hadn't thought about it before; even dressing out had been mechanical. Open my locker, hang up my blouse and jeans and pull on my t-shirt and shorts. Not enough time to pay attention to anyone else. But the showers? What was going to happen when I was alone in a room with fifty other girls, all rubbing their naked bodies?

Standing in the locker room, I grew very nervous. How was I going to react? If I was a lesbian, were my nipples going to get hard like when I was thinking about Lyn? Would I get wet between my legs? I almost turned around and headed out, without the shower.

The girl at the next locker pushed past me and I took a deep breath before glancing quickly at her. I'd seen Judy undressed a hundred times since we'd started taking showers in seventh grade. She was a little heavy and her breasts were large, with giant nipples. Looking at her I felt nothing... nothing at all.

By the time I was dressed again and on my way to my next class I was feeling much more confident. Sure, some of the girls I thought were pretty, some sexy. Most weren't anything like that. Fat and skinny. Short and tall. None of them meant what Lyn meant to me.

At lunch Lyn came running up to where I was waiting in line to buy a sandwich. "Just got a second, Katie." She grinned at me. "Mom told me I have to go grocery shopping this afternoon, after school. Price of the car keys." I nodded, trying not to feel too disappointed. "I'll call you, okay?" And was off at a run.

I ground my teeth. I'd been frustrated last night, and had looked forward to today with eager anticipation. I thought I was coming to grips with everything and I'd really wanted to talk to Lyn about it. I just couldn't do it on the phone. I wanted to talk to her, face to face. Privately, maybe hugging her and kissing her while we talked. Tomorrow, I guessed. I would have to settle for tomorrow.

By the time I got home, I was sort of glad Lyn wasn't coming over. It seemed like all my afternoon teachers knew she wasn't coming over and so had piled on homework. Geometry, Biology, English. I sat down at my desk in my room and plowed through it, getting up finally in time to come down for dinner.

Afterwards, I read and when Lyn called, we talked in general terms about school, particularly the geometry class, where we had the same teacher, just different periods. And about the weekend; both of us were excited about spending so much time together, it was hard to think about it.

I only touched myself lightly once I was in bed before falling asleep. I was, I thought, very horny, and wanted to be ready for Lyn. Save it up, I thought.

Wednesday morning I decided to wear a denim skirt, with a zipper up the front, and a denim blouse, with snaps. After school I met Lyn at her locker, and we talked for a few minutes, before walking out to the parking lot to her car. It took all my will power not to hold her hand, but a couple of times I brushed her fingers with mine and she did the same back.

In the parking lot we were almost at her car when we both could hear a girl's voice say quietly, "Please, no! Stop! Please, stop!" And a second later, "Don't! Please don't! I want to go! Let me go, please!" The voice was urgent, but very soft.

We traded glances, surprised. Lyn walked over to a car with no one visible in the seats and opened the door. "I think she means for you to stop."

A senior was laying on top of a girl I knew from my English class, literally tearing at her clothes. "Fuck off! Mind your own business and close the fucking door!"

"If she's too polite to scream, I'm not." Lyn said. "Let her go." He glared at Lyn, but it was an awkward position to be in for him. I saw Lyn start to draw a breath, and I'm sure he saw it too.

"Fucking cunt! Who needs you!" He said, and roughly dragged the girl up, pushing her out of the car, to sprawl on the ground. "Go play with yourself! Next time, don't tease!" He started the engine and pulled out abruptly, nearly hitting us, then roared out of the parking lot, fishtailing and screeching tires. I saw old Mr. Ferguson simply stare at the car for a second, then write down the license number.

A second later he was standing next to us, looking at the girl, Rachael Sanchez, her name was, as Lyn and I helped her to stand up. Her blouse was ripped, both her breasts visible, her bra hanging loosely. "Are you okay, Miss Sanchez?" Of all of the teachers at school, everyone adored Mr. Ferguson. He was kind and sweet and spent all kinds of time helping people pass his physics class. If you had to take physics it meant you were going to a big league college, studying science. It was important, but it was hard for most kids. I wasn't looking forward to it, but I looked forward to having him for a teacher.

"I'm okay." Rachael said, more or less getting her clothes so that they covered her.

"Mister Dresser has been skating on thin ice for some time. If you wish to file a complaint, I can assure you he will arrested. None too soon."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.