Birthday - Cover

Birthday

by Deirdre

Copyright© 1999 by Deirdre

Erotica Sex Story: Wife give her husband a night of her bondage for his birthday. But, she will never really know what happened that night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   .

I've realized my husband, Dave is turned on by some bondage-type situations, but I've always shied away from the idea. However, when Dave's last birthday came around I thought again about the possibility of giving him a real dream-come-true night. I thought about the things he might ask me to do, and considered whether I could manage to stand it for one night. Finally I convinced myself that since he really loved me he would never injure me or put me in danger, and I could brace myself for just about anything he would do if it was just one night. I was kind of embarrassed about the idea of telling him about it since all our communication on the subject of bondage had been a long time ago and it had been nothing but subtle hints. So I wrote him a letter one day when I was at work, telling him that for his birthday I would do absolutely anything he wanted me to, sexually or otherwise. My secretary seemed to find it strange that I would prepare a letter without her help, then ask her to mail it to my own husband, and I believe I blushed when I gave her the letter. Mary will give me sly looks sometimes and make me feel that she knows more than she lets on. I simply did my best to forget it.

Well, Dave never mentioned a thing about it--in fact I found him surprisingly cool for someone who has just been told he is going to have his fantasy night, but eventually the day before his birthday he did respond--in similar fashion to the way I talked to him: Mary gave me a letter one day at work which he apparently dropped off for me. Even though the envelope had nothing but my name typed on the front, I knew right away it had to be from him. Mary gave me another knowing look, damn her. In my own office, I ripped it open and read the letter inside. It wasn't personal at all, it was typed instructions telling me to drive to a certain location after work that evening. The place was way out in the country in a direction that I had never been. I was immediately nervous and apprehensive over the whole thing, but I was also relieved that Dave was into the game--somehow I must have had a fear that he would be turned off by my offer.

Well, that evening after work I followed the directions. It turned out to be forty five minutes of driving, and on to smaller and smaller roads until I was just following a track in the middle of the woods. Finally I reached my destination--a cabin in the middle of nowhere. It was after dark and there was no one there. Nothing.

The directions simply said that I would find further instructions when I got there. I got out, knocked on the door, tried it (it was locked), looked around for messages, and thought about yelling, but frankly out in the woods alone there, I was too frightened to yell. Finally when I got back in the car, I noticed a bag in the back seat that I didn't recognize, and sure enough, inside was a note along with some items that let me know immediately that something was up: a dildo, handcuffs, some cords, and other things I didn't look at too closely yet. I read the note and surprisingly enough, it said I should try the windows of the cabin and if they were locked I should break one and open it! I tried them and fortunately one was unlocked so I opened it and climbed in. I followed the letter's instructions in turning on all the lights--the cabin evidently had electricity. There was an old iron-framed double bed at one end of the room. The instructions then said to take my clothes off, lubricate the dildo and my ass, and push it into my ass! I had never done anything sexually with my ass, and it had certainly occurred to me that I might have to this night. I had some momentary regrets, but I had half expected something along those lines and that certainly wasn't the worst thing I had invited upon myself. So I took off my clothes (thankful that it was a warm summer night), took liberal amounts of K.Y. jelly, lay on the bed on my side, and started easing the dildo into my rear hole. I had to make myself relax and take my time, but eventually I got it in, and after sliding it a little, I felt a lot better about the idea of taking Dave's cock, and even began to look forward to it a little--as an adventure, that is.

Well, the next part of the instructions made me just as nervous after I figured them out. The cords, it turns out, were cleverly designed so I could tie myself spreadeagled to the bed--which is what I was asked to do. I could tie my legs, then the ties for my arms were made so I could tie chords to my wrists, then attach them with a kind of snap/hook to chords tied to the upper corners of the bed. The bag also had a Walkman, a blindfold, and a gag. I was instructed to put on the earphones with the music turned up loud, blindfold myself, then hook the cords to my arms so I was completely tied, spreadeagled, face down, on the bed. It took me a while to get everything set, and as I lay there face down, blindfolded, gagged, rock music blaring, trying to get my last arm tied, I was thinking I might have a wait before Dave got there, and even 10 minutes would seem like hours.

Well, the exact second I got my second arm secured, something immediately shoved right into my ass! I screamed into the gag, much good it did me. In seconds I realized Dave was on top of me, fucking my ass, which fortunately, was taking it fine. I, on the other hand, was almost ready to jump out of my skin. My heart was racing like never before. Dave (I hoped it was Dave!) came inside me very soon, then pulled out, sat up, and was gone. In a little while I felt his hands rubbing my back. He ran them softly up and down, caressing here, and there, until he had touched just about the entire back of my body and limbs. I guess I was still nervous, but sometimes it seemed like more than two hands. And his caresses were so soft--it was like nothing he had ever done for me before. I realized that I was really excited--I was wet beyond belief, and I started really wanting to feel cock inside me--my pussy that is.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.