French Maid - Cover

French Maid

Copyright© 1999 by Susan

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Working in a nice hotel with nice customers. Many things can happen when one is willing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Spanking  

On one Tuesday the manager called me into his office and told me that I had been requested for an event the following day. Apparently three businessmen would be here then and they had a habit of hiring a coach and horse team. Dressed up in Victorian outfits they would go for a ride around the country, "For country read the hotel grounds mainly," the manager advised. I was asked if I was agreeable to it. "Just some dressing up and acting the part." He told me. What could I lose... no readers, don't answer that one.

On the Wednesday I arrived at work at 10 am. The weather was warm with nice sunshine. I went in and changed into the 'outfit'. This consisted of a low cut blue dress, (a little wasted considering my small boobies), petticoats and under garments and a corset type thing that laced up at the back. It did have the effect of bunching and pushing my breasts up but still they didn't really fill the front of the dress in the way the designer had hoped.

I was shown to the coach, which had blacked out windows. The door opened and a hand extended to help me in.

There were three men there. One in his forties, the other two about thirty years old. They introduced themselves. Peter was the older one. He had grey hair, a pleasant face, and was average build. Steven was slim, with long black hair and piecing blue eyes. The third man was John. He was tall with short brown hair. They all sat on one seat against the back of the coach. I sat opposite them. No sooner was I seated than the coach started off.

"Have you a ticket young Miss?" Inquired Peter.

"Why no Sir," I told him. "I wasn't told I would need one." I fluttered my hand to my bosom for effect.

"My my, she hasn't a ticket good sirs." He addressed the other two. "What's to become of the girl?"

"Have to pay a forfeit." Said John.

"Oh sirs, please don't make me walk. I'll do whatever you say." I smiled shyly at them.

Peter smiled, "A flash of your garter then."

I acted outraged. "But sir!"

"Now now, girl, come come. A flash of your garter isn't too high a price and we are all gentlemen."

We argued back and forth with the outcome that I lost. So I slowly bundled up my dress and petticoat along one leg, pulling the material higher, exposing my slender white stocking encased leg until the garter at the top came into view. I raised the leg and stretched it out, leaning it across me and on the door of the coach so they could better see.

They admired the view. "A bit higher if you please miss." Steven asked.

Feigning outrage I delicately lifted it so that the side of my hip was exposed.

"I do believe she's not wearing any underpants." Peter said.

"Is this true Miss?" John asked me in earnest.

"Well," I shifted around on my seat; "I'm not at liberty to say good sirs."

I was asked to stand with my back to them and they would satisfy themselves regarding the question of whether I had under pants on or not. I did as I was bid. I felt Steven's hand slide under my dress on the outside of my leg and move upwards. I could feel his fingers gently tracing their way to my hip, and then he slid his hand until it was just cupping my left bottom cheek. He gave it a little squeeze.

Naturally I protested at the outrage though was careful not to move to ensure his hand stayed there.

"She isn't wearing any." He told the others.

I then felt more hands gently moving up my legs, one on the outside of the other leg, and a third hand in between them. That hand drifted slowly upwards, flitting from one leg to another until it reached my knees. My dress was lifted up a little; I'm not sure whom by, then the hand continued to slide up this time with the whole palm of the hand feeling my leg. Finally it reached my pussy and I felt the side of the man's thumb brush against it as it slid back and forth ever so gently. Both Steven and Peter were fondling the side of my hips as well. The gentle motion of the carriage made it even nicer.

"Sirs!" I protested, "You really ought not to be doing this? What will become of me?"

Peter replied that I was in safe capable hands, (how could I argue with that one?). With that my dress was lifted over my waist and my entire bottom was nakedly on display to these wicked wicked men! I felt a hand push my back down a little and I bent forward. Then John, sitting directly behind grabbed my hips in his hands and pushed his face into my pussy from behind. I felt his tongue lick along my pussy lips before pushing into me. I cried out in protest but was told to stay calm.

"What do you know of sex?" Peter asked.

I told him a good girl like me knew nothing of the subject. He then went on to explain that what John was doing was to ensure that I was ready for the next part of the journey, and that things would be done to make me feel comfortable. I reluctantly agreed that in such a case that would be acceptable.

Not that I cared. John's tongue was doing wonderful things down there. Licking and sucking at my pussy. I couldn't help but thrust my hips back into his face a few times to help him along.

He then stopped and told me now that I was wet, I could sit down on his lap where 'an implement would be provided for my comfort and to ensure the movement of the carriage didn't throw me to the floor'.

Sinking down onto his lap I felt a hard stiff cock touching the entrance of my pussy briefly before sliding in to me as I sunk down on it. It was quite long and I let out a loud sigh. Peter then sat opposite me and started to unfasten his trousers.

"Good Sir, what are you doing?" I asked, feigning horror.

"It's a bumpy road we have to cross my girl." He warned. "This will keep you safe and sound. With that he pulled free a short but thick cock with a large purple head on. It looked slightly moist.

Arranging my legs on either side of John's lap I lent all the way forward until that cock head was inches from my face. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, to take several long laps at it before finally engulfing the head in one go. I felt Peter sit back as I did that. Immediately I started to suck the shaft, bobbing my head up and down while firmly holding the sides of his legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.