French Maid
Chapter 9

Copyright© 1999 by Susan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Working in a nice hotel with nice customers. Many things can happen when one is willing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Spanking  

It was about 9:30 one Monday morning when I was asked to go to a room on the top floor. I was told it was for some dictation, and I was to take a notepad and pencil. I found one in the office and headed upstairs.

Entering the room I found a man in his early forties wearing a three-piece suit with shirt and tie. He had brown hair, fairly short and a pleasant face. He was medium weight and in the suit looked really good.

"I need you to take some letters for me." He said ushering me into the room. "But I would prefer if you would do it totally naked."

I smiled, "Of course, sir."

"You can change in the bathroom." He told me before going to the window and gazing out at the countryside.

In the bathroom I removed my French maid's outfit, and all my underwear, which was the normal black stockings, suspenders and bra and pants. I wrapped a towel around me and padded out.

"Please sit over there," he gestured to a chair. I walked across the room and dropped the towel by the side. Sitting down it felt quite sexy being totally naked with a fully clothed man standing around.

He looked at me, I could see his eyes moving from my head with my long blonde hair hanging down around my shoulders, only partly covering my small little titties, down to my waist, and my darker blonde hair at my pussy. My legs were crossed but being slim they looked long that way. He must have stared at me for thirty seconds before telling me he wanted to start.

It was all normal stuff, some letters mostly. I soon forgot I was naked as he dictated for nearly an hour. Dictation wasn't my strong point and he had to slow down and repeat things a lot, but he seemed to enjoy it all. He would walk around while talking, sometimes getting close and looking at me, other times he acted like this was the most normal thing in the world.

Then he walked behind me and I could hear him moving close. He was standing over me suddenly. Quickly he moved his hands over my shoulders and cupped my breasts really tightly. He massaged them by holding them in the palms of his hands while moving his thumbs up and down over the nipples. He was really cupping them tightly, it almost hurt, but after sitting like this for an hour I was turned on enough to want something, anything.

His head brushed against the side of my neck and I felt his teeth scrape against the skin and then bite me gently. Now as regular readers know, that already sends me. I can't resist being bitten on the neck. It sends shivers down my body, makes my legs go weak, and does wonderful things to my inside. I craned an arm behind my head to wrap around the back of his neck to let him know he was to stay right there. I uttered some 'aaahhhs' and 'ooohhhhs'

His hands at first continued to maul at my breasts, pinching and toying with the nipples, squeezing my titties really hard. I started to wriggle about in the chair. Then he slid one hand down over my tummy and pushed it deep in between my legs. I was already wet there and he started to rub my pussy with his finger. Naturally it slipped in straight away and he circled my clit really quickly. My head was lolled back on the headrest of the chair. His mouth and tongue and teeth doing wonderful things with my neck. One hand was still squeezing my left breast really hard, while the other was fingering my pussy, exploring everywhere it could. My hips began to jerk a little as I squirmed around.

I felt his tongue take long licks under my ear, and then the teeth close over the skin, scraping along it, biting gently. I was clawing at his head now. He fell on my throat, kissed it quickly, then moved to my chin and finally to my mouth. I opened wide and glued my lips on to his; our tongues met somewhere in the middle and fenced around. I was almost drinking from him. I was surprised at how turned on I was, maybe it was the sitting there with nothing happening for an hour, or maybe it was his tongue on my neck. Either way I wanted something from him so bad.

We kissed wildly, our tongues going deep into each other's mouths. Our teeth touching and banging against the others. It was pure passion. His finger between my legs was buried deep inside of me while his other hand was squeezing and cupping my small breast.

He pulled away from my mouth and leaned over the back of the chair, bringing his face to my breasts. He didn't play around here either, simply clamped his mouth over one and sucked at it really hard while his tongue pushed and flicked at the nipple.

Reaching back over the chair I managed to get my hand onto the crotch of his trousers. There was definitely something hard inside them, I could feel the balls and shaft as I rubbed back and forth. His mouth meanwhile was working hard on my right breast. Licking and sucking at it, biting it, scraping his teeth against the soft flesh.

Finally he pulled away, and stepped back away from the chair. I turned to look and see what was going to happen next. He walked around to the front of me. He stood over me and unzipped his trousers, then knelt down between my open legs. Kneeling up he took hold of his cock and guided it to the front of my pussy, then plunged it all the way in. His hands reached under my bottom and cupping the cheeks lifted my hips so they were level with his thrusting cock. His thrusts were really hard and long, driving straight into me, his hair and balls slapping against me with each thrust. God it was wonderful. I couldn't help but try to meet his thrusts. I could feel his cock tearing into me as it drew nearly all the way out and then rammed straight back in to the hilt.

Within a few seconds I could feel that feeling that told me I was about to cum. My body was shaking now. His hands cupped my bottom really tightly lifting me way off the seat. His cock ramming harder and harder into me. Suddenly I was there. It took me off shuddering and shaking and crying out. Then it was over and I pleaded with him to stop. He smiled and stood up; fell against the chair with his arms supporting himself on the headrest. His cock was now pointing at my face. I craned forward and engulfed the head within my lips feeling that hard but soft head against my tongue. He began to thrust gently into my mouth, face fucking me. I licked the underside with every thrust. My hands squeezed and tugged at his balls urging him to cum. Suddenly he tensed and I knew he was about to.

He stopped moving his cock completely and just let it rest with the head in my mouth. I flicked my tongue around and suddenly a great wad of cum oozed out and filled my mouth to the gums. It was really thick and salty. I'd never known cum so thick. I swallowed just as a second load of it oozed out. This time I flicked my tongue around sending it all around my mouth and washing his cockhead before swallowing. A third and fourth load poured out and once again I bathed his cockhead in it before that too tickled down my throat. He kept his cock in my mouth until it had gone quite floppy and small. I pushed it around with my tongue, enjoying the feeling until he stood back and it popped out of my mouth and flopped down.

"Thank you," he said, "That will be all today."

I went to the bathroom, got dressed and headed off downstairs.

It was about mid afternoon before I was requested to another room. This time it was two gentlemen in their fifties. They were sitting next to each other on the sofa. They were quite decent looking

"What we would like you to do... Miss... Is to... How shall I say..."

His friend jumped in, "Is to put on a show for us."

"Yes that's what I was going to say," the first one continued.

I asked what they had in mind.

"Oh what those colonial brothers do, you know, the Americans... what do they call it?"

The other one offered, "Lap dancing, Gerald."

The first one smiled, "Yes, that's right, only decent thing to come back from there."

I said that would be fine and went off to the bathroom to get ready. I stripped off everything except my stocking, suspenders and panties. When I returned they couldn't keep their eyes off my little titties which trembled as I walked towards them. They had put some dance music on.

I started to dance in front of them, swaying my hips and chest around. They seemed to like that. Then I moved forward and leaned over Gerald swaying my little breasts over his face, just keeping them out of reach. His hand went to my hip and brushed it gently. His eyes were firmly fixed on my titties.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.