French Maid
Chapter 5

Copyright© 1999 by Susan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Working in a nice hotel with nice customers. Many things can happen when one is willing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Spanking  

It was Friday, my fifth day. I started work at about 8am that morning. An hour later I was asked to go to a room, this time I was to go with another girl, Anna, and we had to wear special outfits. The outfits turned out to be schoolgirl uniforms.

We changed, putting on the short little skirts, the white blouses, and the socks. Under that we were wearing white underwear. Anna had been to the room before for this guest and told me he was easy enough to please, I was to 'follow her lead'.

We entered the room and found him sitting on the sofa. He was in his early forties I would say. Tall, with sandy coloured hair. He was quite respectable looking. I could imagine him as a schoolteacher. Big glasses, with wider frames then normal helped add that air to him.

"Hello girls," he said, and patted the sofa, "Come and sit here."

Anna started acting coy, and I sort of followed her example, "Oh Sir, are you sure it will be all right?" she asked, lowering her head and putting her finger to her lips. I giggled a little, wagging my head.

"Of course it will, come on."

We walked slowly over, holding hands and sat one on each side of him. He began to ask us about school and things, Anna did most of the talking. Then he said to her, "You're growing up into a pretty girl aren't you?"

She giggled. "But I think I'm too small up here." She said coyly, lifting her hand near to her chest. I giggled some more.

"I don't think so. They look quite nice. Lots of men like titties like I imagine you must have."

"Oh Sir! You are rude. But I think they aren't really growing."

He stared at her chest. "It's hard to tell with that blouse on."

More giggles.

"Why don't you undo the front of it, just so I can see better."

"Oh sir!" she acted outraged. "I couldn't!"

He turned to me, "What about you."

I nodded my head and shook it; "I don't think so."

He urged me, I glanced at Anna and she nodded at me. "Well alright, if you think it will be alright." I reached for the buttons on my blouse, undoing them very slowly till I got to my skirt. I sat back so the blouse gaped open, showing my bra and the sides and tops of my small breasts held in the white lacy bra. His face leaned towards my chest. "Yes they look nice to me."

Anna giggled and he turned to her, "Now your turn young lady."

Giggling she undid the buttons on her blouse, but unlike me she pulled it out of her skirt so the blouse was completely open. Her breasts were a little bit bigger than mine. Her skin was very white and the mounds of her breasts looked really sweet sitting there in the bra.

He looked at hers for several seconds. I noticed that in his trousers there was a little less room then when we had arrived. "Of course," he said, "It's hard to tell really if you wear a bra."

We both gasped out loud, "Sir!"

"Well you want me to tell you if they look ok, don't you girls?"

Anna started to giggle somemore. He turned to me and I shook my head. "Come on girls, you can't tell me you are scared can you?"

Anna shook her head without looking at him and muttered, "No, I'm not scared."

"Well then," he said, "why don't you just undo it, and hold it there if you feel bad."

She seemed to think about this for a moment, and then whispered that she would do it. She reached behind her back with one hand to undo the clasp under her blouse, while with her other hand she pressed against the cups of her bra. She seemed to manage it ok. She looked up at him finally, but held the bra to her breasts still.

"Let it down then," he asked her kindly.

At first she wouldn't but then slowly she lowered her hand, and with it the bra. Her small little pointy breasts came into view, white with pink nipples, slightly hard. She slipped her blouse off and removed the bra completely.

"Well they look lovely to me." He said and then turned to me, "And yours..."

I giggled and pulled my blouse wide open. Then reaching up behind myself with both hands I undid the clasp. The bra fell forward slowly. My nipples came into view. I undid my cuffs and removed both my blouse and bra. I sat there, half covering my breasts with my hands. He reached forward and took hold of my arm, pulling it away from my breasts. "Oh yes," he said, "they look so nice."

"I need to touch them, see how firm they are."

We both giggled. He reached forwards and touched the side of my left breast. I felt his warm fingers as they pushed it upwards slightly. Then he traced his fingers along the underside of them and stroked my between them before running his hand along the underside of the other one. "Yes they are firm aren't they."

I smiled.

He turned to Anna and slowly reached to touch hers. This time he brushed her nipple very gently with the back of his fingers before stroking her breast around the nipple with his fingertips. She closed her eyes and groaned softly. His fingers traced around the nipple and then circled around her breast before moving to the other one. With his other hand he reached back to me and rubbed the back of his hand against my breasts. I thrust them out against his hand. It felt very nice.

He pulled away from me and leaned his head towards Anna's pointy titties. He stuck his tongue out and licked slowly at the nipple, and then up and around the top swell of her breast. One hand fell to her lap and disappeared under her skirt. I could see him working the fingers up and then into the tops of her panties, then watched as they pushed down. She gasped. Her small breast disappeared into his mouth. He suckled at it like a baby while his fingers worked into her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.