French Maid - Cover

French Maid

Copyright© 1999 by Susan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Working in a nice hotel with nice customers. Many things can happen when one is willing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Spanking  

A slow day until 11 am when I was told that the 'Colonel' had requested me to come up to his room. The other girls told me that he was in his seventies, and could be good fun. They advised me to 'go along' with what ever he wanted, 'it's never as bad as it sounds... '

I made my way upstairs and after knocking entered the room. The 'Colonel' was sitting on a chair, dressed in a black suit. His hair was grey and his face was that of a man in his late fifties. His complexion was very tanned and ruddy.

He told me to approach him, which I did.

"Let's feel your leg first girl. Like a strong leg."

He reached out and run his hand along the back of my legs, feeling and clenching at them. "Mmmmmh, you're do!"

He then slapped his leg and told me to 'perch' myself on it. I sat on his knee and he cupped my breasts through my dress with his hand, mauling and feeling at them. Once again he told me that 'I would do.'

"Right girl, let's get to it. Stand up, face the door and hitch that dress up."

I jumped off his leg, turned and tugged my dress up to my waist. I leaned forward a little to help his view. His hand went to my bottom and caressed the cheeks along the panty line.

"Ooh Sir, you are naughty." I told him

"Ever been spanked girl?"

I looked over my shoulder and put my finger to my lips, "No Sir."

He laughed, and then added, "Ok Girl, get your tummy over my leg here."

I turned around again and lay over his leg. He pulled my dress up to my hips and then tugged my panties down. Slap, slap, came down his hand. It didn't hurt, he was very careful, but it did make my bottom cheeks waggle somewhat. That pleased him no end, and he smacked me five or six times.

I was then told to sit on his leg again. Upon which he then undid the front buttons of my small dress, pulling it wide open to reveal my bra and tummy.

"Now then girl," he said, "I want you to sit aside me, pull those little titties out, and rub them into my face."

I climbed onto his lap and popping out my breasts I pressed my chest hard against his face. His eyes showed that he was in heaven. I waggled and seamed them all around his face, pushing the nipples against his lips, rubbing them over his cheeks and forehead. I used them like an eraser, trying to rub something out. His hands meanwhile were clenching my bottom hard, forcing me closer and closer to him.

"Yes... yes." He kept muttering. Sometimes he opened his mouth to let his tongue lick my titties as they rubbed against his mouth, but mostly he just lolled back, letting me cover his face.

Finally he told me that it was enough. I stood up and waited in front of him. His hand rubbed his trousers. "Take a close look down there girl, there should be a sentry somewhere. Make sure he's standing to attention."

I knelt down between his legs. I tugged his zipper down and pulled his trousers open. I could see the outline of a half-hard cock through his pants. I peeled them over the shaft so that the top part of his cock was exposed. Leaning forward I dragged my tongue along the shaft up to the head which I then licked all around. It jerked a couple of times and then started to grow harder. Peeling his pants down some more his cock sort of fell down a little. I clenched the side of the head with my lips and then sucked it into my mouth. It felt floppy as my tongue pushed it around. Then it started to get very hard, quite quickly in fact. The 'Colonel' was moaning and muttering words of encouragement.

When it was fully erect I started to bop my head up and down on it, taking it as deep as I could before dragging my lips back along the shaft to the head and then sliding down again. Suddenly I was told to stop.

"All fours girl, quick as you can." I spun round and assumed the required position. He held my hips and pushed his cock against my pussy, after a couple of thrusts it found the right place and slipped in. He seemed to want to ride me, jerking back and forth and slapping my bottom with one hand. I must admit I was enjoying this very much by now. I suppose we all have something in us that likes to be told what to do.

"I think one day I'll bring my grandson along here. He can feed the horse while I ride. Make a man of that little puppy." He told me, reaching for my breasts and squeezing them rather like a car horn. "Not long before we get to the paddock now."

His movements quickened, the slaps increased. Suddenly; "On your back girl, quick now!"

I rolled over and waited. He crawled over to my side and leaning over my breasts released the load he was carrying. It sprayed out and splashed over my titties. Little spots of white cum. Warm and sticky. Throughout he kept muttering, "Oh yes! Oh yes!"

He then fell to the floor beside me, "Forgive me girl, but can you get the tissues from the bathroom?"

A few minutes later I left, with a handsome tip in my hand.

Nothing but happened until that afternoon. It was 3:30pm when I was asked to take a trolley full of cakes and tea to four business men having a meeting in one of the larger rooms.

Opening the door I saw them sitting there. They all looked in their mid-thirties. One was bald; one tall; one fat and one of average build. Two were good looking, while the other two were 'ok'. I was asked to set the trolley up near the table where they had gathered round. Then the tall one asked me to remove my dress and just to leave my underclothes on. I was to wait on them while they discussed their business.

I saw they actually did have some drawings of a building on the table. I slipped off my dress and wearing only white bra, panties, stockings and suspenders I started to pour the tea which I then took around to each of them. Fat man was the first to start. While adding sugar to his cup he slid his hand down the back of my lacy panties, feeling my bottom, running his hand downwards until it was feeling between my legs. I acted like nothing was happening. After a few seconds he withdrew.

Then while sorting out the cakes on the trolley, the tall one came up behind me and run his hands around my chest cupping my breasts and pulling me against him. His chin and mouth muzzled into the side of my neck. Pushing my bottom against him I could feel his cock already hard within his trousers. He squeezed and rubbed my breasts before rejoining the rest of the group.

I took the cakes round. Fat man again used his hands to explore my body, this time slipping one into my bra and squeezing my nipple between his fingers. To say I was turned on by all this would be an understatement.

They carried on with their meeting and for about ten minutes I had nothing to do but stand and wait by the trolley. When Fat man and Bald man started to discuss part of their work together; the other two came over to me. They stood, one behind, and the other in front. I felt a hand push my back gently and I leaned forward. The one in front, Mr Average, took hold of my breasts, popping them out of my bra, and started to nuzzle them with his face. Behind me the other one was busy licking and teasing my legs with his tongue while his fingers were running up and down my legs. My pussy was wet now. Dripping.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.