Dunes - Cover

Dunes

by Deirdre

Copyright© 1999 by Deirdre

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   .

"Wow!" I said. It was involuntary.

"What?" responded Rick, then he followed the direction of my eyes. "Oh, man!" he reacted.

A vision, coming out of the waves. Not that I should have been noticing, what with Melody and all. We both stared, then tried to hide it as the woman actually started walking toward us. I wondered if her towel was close by, but then she turned and walked off to a towel about thirty feet off.

She was sitting on it and drying off. Rick and I both kept an eye in that direction. "I'm walking by," he finally said, and set out in her direction. I heard his "Hi." My mind raced: was he being too forward? Did he sound like a nerd? I realized he was acting natural, and suddenly was less certain that I could manage to do the same.

"Hi." The vision responded.

"How's the water?"

"Great! You guys should get in and cool off!" She'd noticed us! My mind momentarily registered that she was reading my thoughts, but in a second I realized she was simply referring to the day's temperature.

Rick managed to "innocently" circle back (Ha!) and soon he and I were in the water. "Man oh man!" were his first words and without any further elucidation, I knew exactly of what he spoke.

"She certainly is something!"

"We've got to get to know her," said Rick.

"Won't help me, but sure, I'll do my best to help you."

"Hey, what Melody doesn't know..." started Rick, smiling, "but that's OK with me!" Then we noticed she'd decided to test the waters again. So soon after drying off, and she came over our way too!

Sometimes, fate just smiles on you. Or Rick, at least. Her name was Christie, she was very friendly, and when we left the water, she actually brought her towel over to ours and talked to us. She was still friendly, apparently unattached, and she even made a couple of slightly suggestive remarks about "a couple of studs."

I had to be very careful not to stare. The bikini she wore was so tiny, and her body! I'd swear she was a model, to see her.

Then I realized she was suggesting the three of us walk down the beach! And, naturally, soon we were. She said she liked to get away from the people and a little ways down there was nothing but sand dunes. Soon we were walking through them, her and Rick still talking and joking. I started thinking: why were we doing this? Why was she doing this? Walking alone with us through a deserted and hidden part of the beach.

"I feel like doing something wild, " she was saying. She had a gleeful expression. This was like a dream. Rick returned a properly suggestive remark, egging her on. She sat down on the sand, leaning back on her elbows. Her smile! Rick was next to her in a second.

I wondered whether I should make myself scarce, but her smile when she looked at me, without a word, told me she wanted me to stay. Then I was sitting too, her between us.

" This could be fun, " she said in a low, sexy voice. I swear, she knew exactly what she was doing, and was all for it.

"Have you had two men before?" I couldn't believe Rick asked her that! I was still in shock or something that this was actually happening. And more than a little nervous. She lay back on the sand and we were each on our sides on each side of her. She still smiled.

"It's an intriguing idea," she answered Rick with a smile. She ran her own hands up and down her body. "Do you find me desireable?" she asked, looking at me.

"Uh, yes!" I managed.

She giggled. "OK, to start, one kiss each," she said, and she pulled me into a kiss. I couldn't believe it. Kissing a goddess! She wasn't the least bit shy about it either, if you know what I mean. You can't believe what it was doing to me.

Then she'd broken it, and with a glance and a smile to me, turned to Rick. I watched them kiss.

Then they were done. "You know what I'd really like?" she said, still smiling that wicked smile.

"What?" answered Rick.

"I've never seen it before." We didn't respond. "I'd like to see two guys get it on."

I froze, staring at her. Her demeanor hadn't changed a bit. I didn't even want to glance at Rick, but I could tell he was shocked too.

"I don't think so," he finally said, in a sarcastic tone, and stood up. My thoughts exactly, and I was up in another second.

She was up too, and soon was on Rick. "Oh, come on," she said, in mock disappointment, "Listen: you do this just for me, and I'm yours." She was all over him, and then she'd turned to me, with a pleading look in her eyes. She'd somehow grabbed his hands and gotten them on her body. I stared at her.

"Just show me a little sixty nine, and then show me what you want!" She had her hand on his cock and was rubbing it. She whispered something in his ear.

Suddenly she was on me. She had her arms around me and her body pressed to mine and she was looking up at me, smiling. She said quietly: "I want your cock in my mouth!" Her body was pressed against my cock and it was definitely hardening!

I looked at Rick. He wasn't leaving, but was looking at me with a curious expression on his face. She turned back to Rick, but pressed the back of her body against me. "It'll just be our little secret: one little time," she said.

Yes, I did think about it. Would I do that, just for a chance with Christie? She was really something, and I'd never run into a woman, beautiful or not, who talked about sex like that! Rick looked me in the eye. I realized then and there that he was willing to do it, for his chance at Christie. She reached behind me and pressed herself harder into my body, undulating a little. What the hell, I thought.

She was so happy. Somehow she knew, even without Rick or I saying anything.

Then she was away from us, facing us. "OK, let's see your bodies," she said. Since we were in swimsuits, obviously she meant our cocks. "Go ahead," she urged us. I glanced at Rick. I sort of casually put a thumb in the waistband of my suit and he did the same. I slowly started pushing it down. Soon we were both standing there, naked in front of her.

She looked like she'd just won the lottery. "OK, lie down," she said, pointing out a spot. By this time, I didn't know what to do except follow her lead and soon found myself lying on my side, facing Rick's cock!

"OK," she said as she knelt next to us, practically hovering over us. "Take it in your hand," I felt Rick touch me and then hold me. I did it too. "Kiss it." I can't believe I did it, but I did. "OK, i your mouths," and on she went.

Soon, I was lying there, sucking. "Oh, yes," she said, still over us. She was standing. "Keep sucking!" she encouraged, "This is incredible!" The sound of her breathy voice was so intoxicating. And the noise of the ocean.

Yes, I got hard. It's hard not to when someone is sucking on your cock. He did, too. And her voice, as she kept talking, encouraging us. She told us how much she loved it. More than once I felt a sudden sense of unbelief that there was this cock in my mouth and I was doing my best to get it harder. She sounded like she was about to come, the way she talked. "Oh, yes, more! More! Do it!"

And then I knew it. Knew it for certain. I was definitely going to come. I couldn't believe this! He was going to, too. And I didn't care--I was ready for it. And she just kept talking and talking.

And it was happening. I felt myself go--what relief. And then, in my mouth, the salty liquid. "Yes! Yes! Swallow!" came her desperate-sounding voice.

And it was done. I lay there, stunned and beaten. "You guys look useless to me!" I heard her say. I lay there, for a second, staring at the sky.

I sat up. She was nowhere to be seen. She'd be back. No she wouldn't. I stared at Rick for a second, then grabbed my suit and quickly put it on. Then I was standing and he was still sitting there, obviously in shock. I didn't know what to say to him. He didn't say anything either or look at me. I left him there.

When I got back, Christie's towel was gone from the beach. I got my stuff and left before Rick returned.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.