Debt - Cover

Debt

by Deirdre

Copyright© 1999 by Deirdre

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   .

I had never gotten to know my neighbors very well: I live in a second-floor apartment in an old house, which has another apartment across the hall and one other apartment on the first floor. Across from me lives a woman named Diane; we said "hi" when we happened to see each other, but otherwise we never really talked. She is attractive enough that I thought about asking her out, but she has always appeared to be satisfied with her own life and has always seemed a bit reserved. Besides, I have my own life. Some guy lived in the first-floor apartment but he was seldom around and soon moved out.

I was aware that someone had moved in to the apartment, but I had never seen them. That was the state of affairs one day when I answered my door to find two women standing there.

"Hi, my name is Shannon and this is Claire," said one, stepping in. She was average height and build, with light brown hair, but attractive enough, and was wearing a rather skimpy outfit of shorts and a short top. Claire was a little taller and very slender, with long dark hair, and was wearing running shorts and an oversized tee- shirt. Claire followed Shannon in but didn't say anything and looked a little nervous. I caught a little smell of beer as they came in.

After I said hi, Shannon added "We're here because Claire lost a bet and has to pay up." As soon as she said that, Claire dropped to her knees in front of me, and started unzipping my zipper! I was too surprised to react, and in no time she had my cock out and in her mouth! She was sucking away! Shannon had shut the door, thank heaven and was leaning against the door frame watching, with a grin on her face. I just stood there like an idiot, soon grabbing Claire's head lightly, getting harder and breathing harder, and not believing this! I don't think I'd ever been sucked by such an expert--I thought I'd keel over. Soon I was coming and Claire was swallowing every drop. After a minute of making sure she had it all, she let my cock out of her mouth, put it back and zipped up my pants!

"Well, bye," said Shannon, "don't be a stranger. And thanks for helping Claire pay up!" I just stood there in awe as they left and pulled the door shut after them. But then I heard them knocking on Diane's door. I put my ear to the door and listened. It sounded like Claire greeting Diane, and I heard the door shut. Then nothing. I quietly opened my door and crept over and listened in as well as I could. It was someone talking about a debt. It wasn't Shannon or Diane so it had to be Claire. And I heard a gasp--and then I heard Diane's voice: "Ohmygod! No! Please!" And then there was Claire's voice again: "Just relax--she's got to pay her debt."

I could hear heavier and heavier breathing with an occasional "Oh!" or other vocalizations, then the distinct sound of a woman coming! Then things grew a little quieter and I drew back into my apartment and gently shut the door. In a minute, I heard the door open and the two of them leave! Boy did I have visions in my head that evening.

Naturally I became more interested in all three of my neighbors: Diane and I still didn't talk much and I never got anything out of Claire except a shy smile though Shannon was always ready to talk and flirt. A few days later Shannon invited me to dinner at their apartment. Naturally I accepted. And over the next two days until the night of the dinner, I couldn't get those two off my mind. I thought they had to be up to something.

I showed up at their apartment and they were both dressed in tight jeans. Claire looked great as ever and I was surprised at how good Shannon looked. Soon after they gave me a beer, Diane showed up at the door. She was looking good as usual, and wore a short little dress that looked kind of dressy next to Shannon and Claire. She looked like she might be a little embarrassed about it but it didn't seem to phase Shannon. Shannon gave her a beer and said she knew she had surprised us by inviting both of us but said she and Claire figured it was time for everyone in the building to get on more friendly terms. I glanced at Diane, not able to meet her eyes and I could see she was a little nervous too.

They served a dinner of stir-fry at their dining table, which was lit entirely by candle light. Diane and I were at each end with Shannon and Claire in the middle of each side. The table was long enough that this seemed just a little strange: a little like one of those formal English dinners held around a table that was too large. The meal was sumptuous and we all had more beer and soon we were all just sitting there feeling satisfied. Conversation had gone well though Shannon did ask Diane and me why we had never dated. Diane (and Claire) both looked too embarrassed to speak, but I managed to produce an answer that was both diplomatic and non-committal.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.