Film at Eleven

by Sue NH

Copyright© 1999 by Sue NH

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

The young couple that I had observed and then met this afternoon (see my story "On the Dock") have invited me over to their cabin for dinner. So I have cleaned up and dressed in a simple but enticing outfit: a thin white leotard with a long white skirt. It's warm enough to be barefoot. I've brought along a nice bottle of Chardonnay, and I'm a little bit on edge. I guess it's knowing that something wild will undoubtedly happen this evening, but what? With who? Mmmm, I know that it will be exciting, but these two people are so athletically young, so finely sculpted, so open and enthusiastic. Will I be "good" enough and young enough to keep up?

Nervousness aside, I am also anxious to see what happens, so I quickly walk down to the dock, and step into the water, lifting the hem of my dress to keep it dry. I wade along the rocky shoreline and step up onto their dock, then up the path to their cabin. I've never walked over here from my cabin. It is a gorgeous place, in an elegant log-cabin style with a wrap-around screened-in porch and wide steps leading up to the door. As I approach the door, I can see a fire burning in the huge fieldstone fireplace, and framed by the yellow glow of the flames, there they are, embracing in an intimate and beautiful way. My footsteps on the porch warn them of my arrival, and they unwrap themselves from each other in an unhurried way and come over to the door to welcome me. I give Nina and Bart each warm but innocent hugs. Bart goes inside to open and pour the wine, while Nina and I stand looking out towards the lake and the fiery hues of the sunset. We are standing very close together, side by side, and after a few moments our shoulders are touching. It's a tender moment of silent sharing of the spectacular radiance, which is broken by her whispering a few words, so quietly that I have to ask her to repeat herself. A bit louder, she says that they have a favor that they would like me to help them with after dinner.

I ask what it is, and she says that they got a special thrill out of having me watch them make love this afternoon, and that they now think that I am the perfect person to help them with a project that they have been fantasizing about for a while. Of course I'll help, I say, thinking that they are hoping for a menage-a-trois, which would be more than fine with me.

But that is not exactly what Nina and Bart have in mind. They have a new video camera that they would like to use to record themselves fucking. (She is so matter-of-fact about using that word. It is certainly not a dirty word in her vocabulary!) Anyway, they are hoping that I will be the camera person. But I don't know anything about using that kind of equipment, I tell her... and in the back of my mind, I am feeling a bit disappointed, because being the archivist of their coupling seems very passive and cold, compared to being actively involved in the sex.

She tells me that the camera is incredibly easy to use, just point and shoot. It is auto focus, auto everything, it does really good closeups, it has a light on the top of it. So I don't have to do anything but turn it on, look through the viewfinder, maybe use the zoom a little, and film whatever I like to look at while the two of them are fucking. And she tells me that she thinks that I'll enjoy it, and that they would really appreciate my help.

There is something irresistibly likable and candid about Nina and the way she makes this request of me, and despite my hesitation, I say yes, that I'll do my best to assist them. With that she gives me another hug. She's a few inches shorter than me, and the way that her head nestles in the crook of my neck feels kind of motherly. After all, I am about 15 years her senior. Our affectionate embrace is interrupted by Bart's reappearance with three glasses of the wine. As we all sip the wine and watch the last tendrils of color slip from the sky, Nina tells Bart that I have agreed to help them. Bart is even more appreciative than was Nina, and he gives me a hug that is not nearly as familial. He is so lean and muscular, and his straight blond hair smell smells clean and fresh. His hot breath flows by my ear in a way that makes me tingle a little. His hands start a massage of my back, kneading my shoulders, then working down my spine to my waist. I feel Nina press her body up behind me, her breathing in my other ear. One of her hands plays through my hair, and the fingers of the other trace circles around my cheek and face. I grasp my arms around Bart's neck and let the simple tactile pleasures of this moment wash over me. It is sexual and innocent at the same time. I hadn't realized that I was tense, but now I can feel the tension flowing out of me like sand through an hour-glass. I am supported by the voluptuous moment, and whatever reservations or disappointment I felt at hearing their proposal is completely dissipated. I would do anything for them right now.

The moment is broken by a growling sound, and in the tangle of our interwoven bodies, no one of can tell whose stomach is gurgling. But it is obviously time for dinner, so that we will be ready for the rest of the evening.

I appreciate Nina's foresight in preparing a light dinner. An incredible Caesar salad, piled high with crisp leaf lettuce and even a sprinkling of lobster meat. This is just the right kind of meal that won't make us feel bloated and heavy. During the meal, I learn more about the two of them. They are both yoga instructors at a center in New York. That fits in with their healthy, vibrant appearance and attitude. Maybe I should take up yoga. There is so much to admire in these two gorgeous people.

At the end of the meal, Nina clears the table and Bart gets out the camera. I am surprised how easy this thing is to operate. It only weighs a couple of pounds, and it fits easily in one hand. It is hardly any bigger than a fat paperback book, with a little light stuck onto the top of it. A thin cord trails from the back of the camera, so that it can be plugged in. I guess that this means that we will not be restricted by battery life. The color viewfinder is large enough for me to see the picture clearly. This should be easy. Somehow, I had expected tripods, big lights, and so on. That would have been obtrusive, and would could only have distracted from the spontaneity of the moment. This little video camera will hardly be noticed. Now I am looking forward to this. My fear of technology is replaced by a newfound confidence in the user-friendliness of this little camera. After all, I got over my apprehension about computers, didn't I?

Now we are all back together in the living room. I ask what they propose for how to get started, and Nina says that before I start filming, she'd like to shave her cunt and also Bart's crotch. They'd like to look their best for this event that they will be re-watching for years to come. That's OK with me, and in fact, I've never shaved myself, and I wouldn't know really how to do it. I want to video this part too.... Maybe this will be a series on educational TV.

Nina leaves the living room for a few minutes to get her shaving supplies, and Bart throws several more large logs onto the fire, setting up a really big blaze that lights the room in a warm golden glow. And the air is getting warm too, both with the heat from the fire as well as the heat that is building up inside me. It was an hour ago that the idea of filming the two of them first came up, and notion is growing on me more and more. I know that the crotch of my leotard is getting moist, and it seems to keep creeping up between my labia. Bart takes off his shirt, and I decide that I'll be more comfortable without this long dress. Whatever small sense of modesty that I still cling to will be satisfied by my leotard, although it is so tight and sheer that my arousal will be apparent right through the material. Not that they haven't seen me aroused before!

Nina returns with a thick terrycloth beach towel that she spreads on the overstuffed armless couch... I guess it's called an ottoman. Bart has pulled it up near the fireplace. Nina has changed into a short silk robe, and she now removes this. As she lays herself down on the couch and settles into a comfortable position, I turn on the camera. The light helps to illuminate the shadowy areas, but the warm golden color from the fireplace is still evident. I start at Nina's face, and then pan down her body until I reach her cunt. She spreads her legs so that her feet fall to either side of the couch, and her hairless cunt opens up and reveals it's not- so-secret interior folds and dampness. I lean over closer, so that the image in the camera is filled entirely by her cunt area. Getting this close, I can see why she wants to shave. There is just a hint of blond stubble. Her finger suddenly intrudes into the picture, and She gently pushes and probes with it, pulling her labia open even more, so that the slick pinkness of her inner lips, and the dark, ragged opening of her vagina, all become momentarily visible. When her finger withdraws, I see a splash of liquid appear. Holding the camera in place, I pull my eye away from the viewfinder so that I can see what is happening more fully. Bart has a pump bottle of some kind of clear baby oil, and he is drenching Nina's cunt with it. Then he picks up a small disposable razor and approaches her.

With my eye back to the camera, I watch him methodically rake the blade of the razor over her skin. He starts on her belly and swipes it downwards over her mons, making parallel cuts, almost as if he was mowing the lawn. The thick sheen of oil is removed by each cut, and so is the barely visible stubble. He leaves behind a lightly oiled and smooth surface that is just a bit pinker than the surrounding flesh. Now he asks Nina to spread her thighs wider, and she pulls her legs outward and grasps her knees. Her thighs are sticking straight out from her hips. I guess that all of her yoga training makes her more flexible. I step around inside of her leg on the opposite side of the couch from Bart, and as I do, I pull the camera further back so that I can see all of Nina's body spread out below me. Her light brown hair is spread out all around her head like an aura, and it reminds me a bit of a famous Marilyn Monroe picture. She has a blissful, serene look on her face. In another person, this wide-spread layout would look totally lewd and even pornographic. But on Nina, the look is mainly the look of healthy all-American girl-next-door. Just like her way of saying the word "fuck" doesn't come across as being dirty, her unselfconsciousness about being naked and totally exposed seems natural and normal.

Now I am zooming back down to her crotch, and I see the razor has started stripping the oil and stubble from her outer labia. In the process, the folds of her skin are pushed all around, and Bart is being very careful to not go too far into the tender flesh of her inner cunt. When he is finished with this area, he even starts to shave around her asshole, although I can't see much stubble for him to remove. I think this must tickle her a little, because the muscles in her inner thighs twitch from time to time, and her asshole clenches and loosens in a kind of rhythmic way. The opening to her rectum is so wonderfully shaped, not ragged and hard looking. It is soft and round and supple. Mostly assholes say "forbidden and dirty" to me in loud shouts. But Nina's is not like that at all. The words that come to mind are "lush and enticing and clean."

And that beauty extends to her entire cunt. As Bart rubs away the remaining baby oil, I move around so that I am right at the foot of the couch, aiming directly up through her cunt. When the towel is removed, the view is terrific. I am not accustomed to seeing a clean-shaven cunt, nor have I seen any cunt (even my own) this close up and well lit. The surrounding skin is smooth as silk, without any blemish or bump. I am surprised by the uniform color of her outer lips. I had expected them to be darker than the surrounding flesh. And even more unusual and breathtaking are her inner labia. They are tiny flaps of skin that are a dark purple in color, and they are perfectly symmetrical and laid outwards like the flower petals of a Sweet Pea. Between these inner lips is the opening to her vagina, and there I see the folds and ragged edges inside. Just above her vagina is a very small twist of flesh that hides her pisshole, and then above that is a ridge of flesh that holds her clitoris. I zoom in as close as the camera allows, and I can see how the ridge slope down gradually toward her tummy, and much more steeply to the sides. At the lower end of the ridge, the end closest to me, the ridge ends in a kind of cliff, interrupted by the smooth and shiny round boulder that is her clitoris. All of the other parts are flesh colored and flushed pink, but her clitoris is pale, almost white. Again, as in every other part of this incredible woman's body, I can only think of how perfectly sculpted she is.

Now that she has been shaved, it is Bart's turn. Nina stands up and kneels in front of him, right in front of the blazing fire. We are all very warm, and a light sheen of sweat reflects the flames across their skin. Reaching up to the waist of his elastic waist cotton pants, she pulls them down gradually. When his cock is revealed, I am surprised that it is not completely hard. But it is big, even in repose as it lies down onto his thighs, slightly crooked over to the right side. And he is not circumcised! How unusual. When I saw him this afternoon, I hadn't realized that, since I was 40 feet away, and he was so erect that maybe the skin was pulled back naturally. Here I can see the skin covering the entire head. Actually, just a bit of the head is peaking out from the crinkled lips at the edge of his foreskin, which is longer on underside. The thick ridge at the base of the crown of the head is evident under the skin, and purplish veins stand up from the surface of the entire length.

In addition to his being uncircumcised the fact that he too is shaved is a feast for my curious eyes. And as I continue to view him through the camera, he steps out of his pants, and Nina lifts his heavy cock in her fingertips, and brings her lips to the tip. Her tongue snakes out from between her lips and flicks at the small patch of unhooded glans. Then her tongue becomes more pointed, and it starts to burrow under the foreskin. Again I zoom in close, and from my vantagepoint above and to the side, I can see the tip of her tongue within the sheath of skin. Her probing begins randomly, but then she starts going around and around the head, still under the foreskin. Her long red-painted fingernails start raking lightly over the rest of his cock.

It comes as no surprise to me that Bart's cock is getting bigger and thicker. It was big enough in its flaccid state. Now it is becoming stiffer, and for a moment, Nina pulls her hands and tongue away. His cock is jutting straight outwards and the foreskin now covers only a half-inch of the head, hiding only the flange around the edge. Nina again kisses the tip, and laps lightly upwards over the pisshole. Then her lips close over the end of his cock, and she starts pushing her face forwards incrementally and slowly. When her lips reach the edge of his foreskin, she just pushes it back with her lips, and eventually the bunch of skin slides under her lips and into her tightly pursed lips. further and further she goes, drawing his cock deeper into her eager mouth. Her eyes are locked on his and her hands reach around Bart and grasp his ass cheeks. I can't really tell whether she is pulling him into her mouth with her hands, or if she is sucking him in with her mouth. Whichever it is, his length of hardening flesh is gradually disappearing. Since he is becoming harder and longer during this descent I can only estimate how big he has become, but it seems like plenty. If it were me sucking him in this deep, I know that it would be difficult. But Nina's eyes communicate how relaxed and simple this is for her. Is there a yoga exercise for throats?

Nina has taken in Bart's entire cock. Her nose is pushed up into the base of his tummy. What restraint they both have, for neither has initiated any kind of pulsing motion. They are absolutely still. From the hollow of Nina's cheeks, I can see that she is applying a lot of suction. Now she starts to pull her head back away, and the wet and skin- tight surface of Bart's cock is again revealed. What was once a very pale flesh color is now bright pink. Her suction has brought blood not only into the erectile tissues, but also into the surface of the skin. It's kind of light a giant hickey, I suppose. When Nina's lips finally release their grip from his cock head, I can now see how big he has become. And the upwards arc is very pronounced.

Nina tells Bart to lie down on the ottoman, and she takes a moment to explain that it actually helps to have an erection when shaving a man. Some of the hair grows right on the base of Bart's cock, and having the skin tight makes for a better and more comfortable shave. And anyway, I love giving Bart a blow job, she explains. As if I couldn't tell!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.