DNA
Chapter 2

Copyright© 1999 by Stephanie

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An experiment in DNA alteration turns a man into a woman and a woman into a man.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Transformation   Science Fiction Sex Story, sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story

Anne hung up and rubbed her bleary eyes. She was getting nowhere. The DNA altering virus she had injected Jim with had resisted all her attempts to remove it. If she increased the potency of the virus any more it would destroy his entire genetic makeup and Jim would literally disolve.

A more worrying fact was that the small supply of Jim's blood was fast running out. It was the only remaining stock of Jim's male DNA and when it was gone Anne would have no way to turn him back into his old self. But it was vital she used his blood to confirm it worked.

There was one way to get a new supply of Jim's male DNA and that was to inject someone with a virus containing Jim's DNA but that would only result in another person being landed in the same problem. In other words, Anne had hit a brick wall in her research. It often went like this, a breakthrough would come and then nothing but careful experiments for years with no results. Jim's problem couldn't wait a week let alone years, eventually his family or girlfriend would report him missing. And the last reported sighting of him would be entering the institute.

That was why it was vital to bring Julie in on it now. A second Julie running around would be noticed sooner or later and only Anne's niece could cover for him. Only Julie could keep Jim from coming to the notice of the authorities. Which was worrying because while Julie was intelligent, she tended to have a very mischevious personality, and she got up to a lot of things her parents would never believe she was capable of. Julie and Anne were fairly friendly, partly because Anne was easy going and partly because of the shared interest in medicine.

Fortuneatly Julie answered the phone. "Oh, hi Anne. Whats' up? You know what time it is?"

Anne answered with a tired laugh, "Yeah I know. Look, Julie, I'm in some trouble and I need your help. Could you come by the institute."

"What? Now?"

"Yes, now. Please Julie I wouldn't be asking unless I really needed help."

"Okay. I'm on my way, meet me at the gate so I can get in."


Three hours later and a fairly shellshocked Julie pulled into Anne's garage. She had half convinced herself that this was some elaborate joke and her friends would surprise her inside. Anne had shown her the notes she had made and then told her that Jim had fallen on the DNA virus sample. Julie remembered when Anne had demonstrated on her how to draw a sample of blood from a patient. Anne had seemed strangely insistent, now Julie knew why.

She checked the kitchen and lounge, nothing. Then she headed upstairs. The spare room was empty, the bed wasn't even made. As she pushed open the main bedroom door she realised her heart was racing.

There in the bed was a figure, the moon was nearly full and the room was bathed in its soft light. Julie eyes were adjusting to the relative darkness and she bent closer to look at the face. She gasped silently, it was no joke. The sleeping girl had her face.

Julie pulled back the duvet and looked at the girl's full breasts, very familiar breasts. Identical in every regard to Julie's own, even down to the small mole on her left breast.

Suddenly, after seventeen years of being an only child, she had a twin sister.

The figure in the bed stirred and her eyes flicked open. Julie smiled at the girl and said. "Hi, I'm Julie and so are you by the looks of things."

Jim struggled to full awareness, the shadowed face looking down at him was one that had become awfully familiar to him over the last few hours. He felt a faint breeze and looked down, she had uncovered his breasts. It still felt very strange to see two large mounds of flesh rather than the slightly hairy chest he was used to.

Julie noticed where he was looking, "Hey, don't worry. It's not like I've never seen them before."

"No, I suppose not. You're taking this very well."

"I haven't got used to the idea, I still don't totally believe it and the evidence is right in front of my eyes. When you're back to your manly self. I'll give Anne hell for using my blood without telling me.

"It's cold tonight you should have something on. Look I can see some goosebumps, well two large ones anyway."

Jim could not help but laugh, partly at the totally ridiculous position he was in.

Julie watched him giggle. "Come on I'm serious. I'm not having you catch a cold while I'm looking after you. Anne has some nighties about here somewhere."

"I'd rather not wear that if you don't mind."

"Nonsense, it's just for one night isn't it. And I'll be the only one to know. Here, this one isn't too bad is it." She held a long fairly plain nightgown.

Jim agreed and Julie helped him into it. It didn't feel that odd to him, and the fabric felt smooth. Far better than the scratchy pyjamas he had to wear as a kid.

As Jim settled back into bed, he noticed Julie was stripping off and slipping into a slightly frillier nightie. "What are you doing?"

"Going to sleep, move over. The spare bed isn't made and I'm not sleeping on the couch." She slipped into bed next to him and waggled a finger at him. "And don't get any funny ideas. Keep your hands to your- self," she said in a mock stern voice.

As Jim slipped back into sleep, his mind wandered over the day he had had. He had got up with the intention of working on the car, but by midday he had found himself in a buxom young girl's body. Had played with himself, been chatted up. And was now in bed with his new twin sister. I'll never have a day as strange as that again, he thought.

But then, he had no idea what the next day would bring. Which was perhaps just as well.


It was dawn by the time Dr Anne Chamberlain drove tiredly home. She had planned to have the cure to Jim's predicament ready by now, but things had not gone according to plan. Anne had not discovered any way to remove the DNA altering virus which had turned Jim into a very pretty young woman.

She had decided wisely to take some well needed rest for several hours before returning to the problem. The house was quiet, Jim and Julie were obviously not up yet. Anne stumbled into her room and was about to collapse on her bed, when she saw it was already occupied by two twin girls in their late teens. The one on the far side was snoring softly, it took her a moment to realise it was Jim and Julie. Anne still had misgivings about involving Julie in this, but only Julie could keep Jim under wraps until Anne could cure him, if she could cure him. She could not decide which one was Julie so she just woke the one nearest to her.

"Whassup?" The girl said softly.

"Julie?" asked Anne.

"Well of course I'm Julie, who did you think I was? Santa Claus?" Then she looked over to the other side of the bed, "Oh, yeah, I forgot."

"How is he?"

"I can barely believe he was a man," Julie replied. "If he wasn't my clone, I'd have thought this was some practical joke. I think he was a bit rattled by his encounter with your boyfriend."

"Well, Paul does come on strong to woman. His eyes wander all the time. But he'd never do anything but look and flirt a bit."

Julie nodded, "But Jim doesn't know that. He had absolutely no experience on how to deal with that sort of thing. But I'll teach him how to deal with men on the prowl."

"No, you won't." Anne had to struggle to keep her voice quiet. "You just keep him out of sight of anyone and keep him calm. That's all. I'll have this problem solved in a few days."

"Any progress?"

"Well, not exactly, I'm following up an idea that may make it possible to replace it with a new virus once, any more would cause the whole genetic structure to break down. It means any user could change his or her genetic makeup twice. I've produced some samples and I'll see how they've progressed tonight. The trick is to find a way of replacing the virus, without harming Jim." Anne yawned.

"You get some sleep. I'll get the spare bed ready for you, best to leave Jim to sleep."


"Time to wake up, Jim."

Jim opened his eyes and looked up at Julie, The sun was streaming in through the window and Julie was already dressed. "Is Anne back yet?"

"Yeah, she's in the spare room fast asleep. She has made some progress, but you're stuck as me for another day."

Jim looked a little despondent, "Hey, it's not that bad." Julie said. "Come on, you have a shower and I'll pick out some of my stuff for you."

Jim made his way to the bathroom, feeling the odd but not unpleasant feeling of his silky nightie against his smooth legs. He locked the bathroom door and stood in front of the mirror. He stared at the girl in the mirror, at her ruffled hair and sleepy face, she was still exceptionally attractive. Jim pulled off the nightie and stepped into the shower. As he washed, he felt the streams of water hitting his breasts. He found the feeling erotic and was soon more than slightly aroused. For all its strangeness this body felt good.

When he had finished he dried his body. He wasn't quite sure how to dry his long hair, so he decided to ask Julie. He put on one of Anne's dressing gowns, at first sight he thought it would be too small for him, but he remembered he was a lot smaller than he remembered and it fit well except for around his ample chest. In the end he had to leave it slightly open displaying a lot of cleavage. Jim still had great difficulty in believing this beautiful girl was him.

When he returned to the bedroom Julie had just finished laying out some clothes for him. He saw a white silk bra and panties set and a cream colored summer dress, "I'm not wearing a dress." He told her

"Well in my hurry to pack last night, I didn't bring anything other than dresses and skirts, so you either wear that or run around in your underwear giving everyone a thrill."

"Well, alright." He agreed reluctantly, he wondered what it would feel like to wear such a lovely outfit. He caught himself thinking that and grimaced, the sooner Anne cured him the better.

"If you need any help, just yell." She locked the suitcase and put it in the corner. She was glad she was able to shut it before he saw the two pairs of jeans in there.

When he was alone Jim pulled the panties up his long slim legs. They fitted perfectly. Next came the bra, he slipped his arms into the straps and positioned his breast in the cups. He managed with a little struggle to do up the bra, how did women do this day after day without breaking there arms? He adjusted it and was surprised how comfortable it was. The bra Anne had bought him yesterday was obviously just a little too small, but this fitted perfectly. He found himself exhilarating in the feeling of the bra cosseting his substantial breasts.

Then he turned to the dress, after a momentary indecision he put it on. feeling the folds of the cool, soft fabric falling around his body. It had a very feminine smell and Jim felt the faint stirrings of arousal. Julie had left some shoes out for him, they had a two-inch heel which he found slightly odd to walk in.

He practised walking in them and watched himself in the mirror. It was nearly impossible to believe that in the beautiful young woman in the mirror was the mind of a tall muscled man. The dress felt strange, every time he moved he felt it brushing against his shapely legs. It made him feel very vulnerable.

He headed downstairs and found Julie flicking through the channels on the television looking for something interesting. She looked up as Jim entered and smiled, "That looks good on you."

"It feels weird." Jim said and slumped into the chair.

"Yeah, I understand. If I became a man, I'd probably freak out." She looked at him and grinned broadly. "There is one thing you must remember when wearing a dress, unless you want the world as your gynaecologist you keep your knees together."

Jim snapped his legs shut and pulled the hem of his dress over his knees. Julie was amused to see him blushing. "Come on, Anne told me to wake her up in a couple of hours. I'm going to put dinner together for her, want to give a hand?"

His experience in the kitchen didn't go beyond ready-to-cook meals and sandwiches, but he decided to keep himself occupied rather than just sit and worry about the future. For the next hour Jim was kept busy. He wasn't much help, but it did keep him occupied.

About noon, a still tired looking Anne came down and devoured the meal. Her first proper meal since breakfast the day before. As she was about to leave for the institute, she turned and said to Jim. "I'm really sorry Jim, I promise I'll get you back to normal soon."

"It's not your Anne, It was just bad luck I fell on the sample."

Anne nodded and managed a weak smile. But she felt a knot of anguish, it was her fault. She had done this to him just because she was impatient. She noticed he was wearing a dress, Anne was worried what a prolonged stay in that body would do his mental outlook.

After she had gone Julie said "Poor auntie. She's wearing herself out."

"She feels responsible for what happened to me." Jim said sadly.


The day had turned warm and sunny and Julie decided to sunbathe. Jim declined an offer to join her and sat in the shade while Julie stripped to her bra and panties and laid out in the sun.

At some point Jim must have dozed off, because when he awoke he heard Julie answer the phone.

"No, she's been and gone. You know what she's like when she is really on to something... Well, I don't know, I'm not sure it's the right thing to do..." She laughed. "Well since you put it that way!... Alright, seven o'clock it is. Seeya bigboy."

"Your boyfriend?" asked Jim as she returned.

"No." She said with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Yours."

Jim felt a stab of fear. "That was Paul wasn't it!"

"Yeah, you really made an impression on him yesterday. What did you do? Grope him?"

"NO!" He replied blushing furiously. "I'm not going out on a date with him!"

"Why not, look it won't go anywhere on a first date and he is a gentleman. He'll take no as an answer."

"Not too much of a gentleman to two-time his girlfriend." Despite himself, Jim found himself warming to the idea.

"Look, in a day or so you'll be back to your male self. Why not see what it's like to be wined and dined. He'll not expect too much on a first date I'll phone him tomorrow, break it off with him and he'll be too embarrassed to tell Anne. It might stop him from straying for real."

Jim said "NO!!" as firmly as he could in his contralto voice and stalked upstairs. As he lay on the bed he mulled it over in his mind, what on earth was up with that girl? She must be mad, slowly however he saw it from her point of view. It would be fun to see what it was like from the other side. Paul was a gentleman and wouldn't try anything if Jim objected. But what if you didn't object a part of his mind said. He rejected that with a smirk, of course he would object, being in a woman's body would not make him fancy men. He remembered ogling Julie as she sun- bathed, yep, he still preferred women. And maybe doing this would stop him from straying with other women so this might help Anne rather than hurt her.

As the hours passed he came round to Julie's view, it would be an unique experience for a man (as if he hadn't had enough of those). Julie was delighted when he told her, and immediately started to get him ready. She decided the dress was good enough for the date but she gave some pantyhose for him to wear and she did his hair and makeup.

The pantyhose felt very strange on his soft legs, almost like a second skin. He loved the quiet swishing noise they made as they rubbed against each other. Julie wouldn't let him see himself as she slowly and methodically applied his makeup. When she finally let him see himself he gaped in amazement. I'm beautiful he thought.

Julie's skilful work had made Jim's face even more beautiful. He admired the glossy red lips and delicate blusher. He was entranced by the gorgeous woman in the mirror, when he felt something tugging at his ear. Julie had clipped a silver earring onto his ear, the strange tugging feeling felt odd, but seemed to fit somehow. She delicately added some perfume and she stood back to admire her work.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.