Our Story - Cover

Our Story

Copyright© 1999 by Jess C

Part 5: The Englishman

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5: The Englishman - My adventures with my wife and other men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Group Sex  

Sue had gained a good position at a company and was dressing quite sharp, not overly sexy, but not hiding the fact that she had a very nice petite figure. Whenever possible she went bra less, causing her pert 34B tits to giggle around, much to the delight of all who noticed. Dresses and skirts hung off her legs as she had one of those cute asses to die for. This night she told me, the going away party for Geoffrey, was being held at lunch, the next day by the staff and management, at a local steakhouse. I asked "Is tomorrow the day?"

Sue answered, "Yes I am going to try, we won't have to go back to work if we don't want to."

Geoffrey was only going to be around for another ten days or so wrapping up his personal business before he left for good back to England. While I had only a passing acquaintance with her work compatriots, I had met Geoffrey and knew him to be something of a ladies man. He was quite good looking and in his late thirties. Sue had told me he made a real stir among the women at work.

"Did you say he has a girlfriend on the side" I asked Sue.

"Yes, she is quite broke up about his leaving" Sue answered.

She added that his wife was aware he kept a girlfriend but everyone was discreet about it. It was comforting to know he would be leaving and wouldn't be around to torment me like Dennis had. Still I was very excited about the prospects of the coming day. We had sex that night, tender sex, but Sue was somewhere else, only going through the motions.

As we got ready for work I watched Sue dress, she was putting on a short skirt and a sleeveless top, no bra and high V cut French underwear, with her legs she didn't need to wear hose and opted not to. I asked her to raise the front of her skirt so I could see. She demurely raised the skirt just a little and exposed the thin strip of her underwear, showing she had trimmed her bush.

"Do you like?" Sue smiled.

"Anybody would like" I replied, "how long do you think you will be, I mean, when will you be home?"

Sue thought about it for a bit and answered, "I don't know. As long as it takes, I don't want to set a time Jess."

With that we both left for work. After lunch I was dying to know if something was going on, so I made an excuse at work and offered to drop some papers off at a customer across town. Remembering where the party was located, I headed straight there and drove by seeing a couple of cars I recognized from her work and also her car. So nothing had happened yet anyway. My imagination was in full tilt but I couldn't go in and I returned to work. About three-thirty I thought I would call her at work and see if she was in.

The receptionist said "no, she isn't back from lunch yet."

Her voice betrayed the fact that she had noticed Sue wasn't back and I guessed all the rest were back at work, except the somewhat obvious Geoffrey and Sue. Maybe a year later, Sue would tell me that the receptionist knew exactly what was going on, they were friends and Sue had confided in her what she planned to do. The friend was routing for her success and had known when I called that they were the only two not to have returned to work after the party. Before leaving work I called home to see if Sue was there, the answering machine picked up, so I hung up and headed home. Her car wasn't in the drive when I pulled in, so I fixed myself a drink to clam down and began the wait, full of anticipation.

Around seven o'clock I heard a car pull in the driveway and was relived, but when the doorbell rang I knew it wasn't her. Sandy greeted me as I answered the door, all but walking in, as was his custom around our house. I felt a little nervous, I hadn't expected this at all, I offered Sandy a drink, and he sat down, chatting about something that had happened that day.

Presently he asked, "Where is Sue?"

At work, "they had a going away party for someone" I replied.

Even as I was trying to listen to Sandy, I heard Sue's car pull into the drive, I couldn't think of anything to get Sandy to leave, he had just gotten there.

In moments Sue opened the door saw both of us and said "Hi" with just a little slur in her speech.

Sandy went for his usual hug from Sue and in the full light of the front room I could see what looked like a little dried cum in her hair. She came over to me and as she gave me a quick hug my nostrils filled with the smell of her sex, it smelt good, but it was strong. There was no way Sandy could have missed it and looking at his questioning face I knew he had had a good whiff of it too. Sandy was now curious and sat down and watched as we engaged in small talk about the party. When my wits came back, I told sandy we were do somewhere else and invited him to come back again soon. Reluctantly he left, he must have wanted to know what was going on, surely he knew Sue had just had sex, and plenty of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.