Our Story - Cover

Our Story

Copyright© 1999 by Jess C

Part 3: The Gift

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: The Gift - My adventures with my wife and other men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Group Sex  

For the benefit of those who didn't read stories one and two I'll repeat that Sue is petite at 5'4" 115lbs. 34B, with a nice waist and curvy hips. She has very light brown hair and green eyes. She is very good natured and laughs a lot. Whenever we go somewhere men notice her cute face, then her nice ass. During the events I related in the earlier stories, I found that sexually Sue was quite submissive and was willing to do anything I asked of her. When we talked about our experiences we would get hot and have great sex. Sue told me she liked being nasty and letting Jim and Dennis fuck her.

In the few weeks and big experience we had known Dennis he must have figured out that Sue was submissive for himself. A few days after our big sex party Sue told me Dennis had come over during the day. I was quite surprised as he hadn't said anything about it at work.

She said he told her "They needed to talk."

I jumped in and asked her "Did he fuck you?

"Well, yes, I hope you're not mad. I didn't know what to do" She sighed.

I was both upset and excited, upset that she had done it on her own and excited she had been fucked, so I just listened as she told me what had happened.

He told her he had a girlfriend for making love to, what we had done was not make love but sex and fucking, "right?"

She said "yes."

He told her he liked the fucking, and they both wanted it.

He told her he wanted to keep it simple, just come over for a fuck once in awhile, no mess or fuss, "do you understand?".

She told him "I understand that."

He next said "do you want it?"

Sue asked him "do you mean right Now?."

His reply was yes, right now. She was a little worried at this point and told him she should talk to Jess first.

Dennis put it to her again and said "do you want it or don't you."

By now I had a huge bulge in my pants and Sue was looking at it and I could tell she was relived to see it. I told her I was hot and to go on and tell me the rest of what happened.

"Well" she said, "I told him, yes I want it"

He then told her to pull down her panties. At this point I had to feel her pussy to see what condition it was in, it was wet but not all sticky and she told me she had showered afterwards.

"Damn", tell me what happened.

"Okay, after I removed my panties, he bent me over the couch and lifted my sundress up over my back and he put it in, I spread my legs and was all wet and he just put it in straight away."

I asked her if it felt good and she said "oh yeah, real good, he fucked me sinfully". "Your not mad?" she wanted to know.

"No its okay" I told her, "what happened next?" He had fucked her like that for five or ten minutes, she didn't know how long, and when he was ready to cum he had pulled her off the couch like a rag doll and stayed jammed into her while he unloaded his cum in her. After letting her back down to the couch he asked her if she liked that.

Sue told him "yes, your cock is magnificent, I've never had anything so good."

Dennis said "good, then I'll come around and give you some more from time to time" and then he left.

I was really excited now and told Sue to get her panties off and bend over the couch with her legs spread. I pulled her one piece up under her arms and put my dick at the entrance of her pussy, rubbing it around and feeling she was already very wet. After pushing into her I could feel she wasn't that loose, just wet, and I asked her if Dennis had fucked her hard.

"Yes" she said, "almost too hard, but it was good, he fucked me really hard and my pussy is a little swollen."

I eased back and looked, I could see her pussy lips were puffy and it was making her pussy a bit snug. While I was gently moving in and out of Sue, she started telling me he had come over and used her, just fucked her silly and left.

She said it was alright, she liked getting fucked and asked, "Is that okay with you?"

I gave her a liquid answer as I pumped the second load into her pussy that day.

Once in awhile Dennis would come over at work with a big smile and tell me, "Jess, you like that sloppy pussy, you can go home and get some right now."

He would chuckle and I knew he had been over at the house fucking Sue with his horse cock. If things were slow enough at work I got right home and had some of those sloppy seconds from my young wife. Whether he had been with her for ten minutes or an hour, she seemed to love it. I had witnessed the first shagging he had given her, her small tities bouncing around as he deftly stroked her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.