Connie - Cover

Connie

by Dirty Dawg

Copyright© 1999 by Dirty Dawg

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Food   .

Along with the bright, rational sunlight of a new day dawning on the city came yet another decision of what to wear. Well, not what to wear, exactly, but what to wear under what I wear. The clothes that I must show to the world are predefined by my career choices and my desire to succeed as a corporate attorney. Severely cut, unflattering business suits are basically the required uniform for the day. However, no one at my firm can control what I wear underneath those horrid clothes, and so that's where I let my true self be expressed. That's where I let the identity I keep so well concealed has the ability to express itself. And how do I express my true nature? My inner self?

By wearing the sexiest, silkiest lingerie I can find. The specially constructed walk-in closet next to my bedroom might be filled with suits and dresses in another woman's life. Mine contains those items that allow me to be free on the inside, even when the stupid societial constraints force me to wear unflattering and concealing, constricting attire. It also contains all my shoes, and my toys. Other women collect silly porcelin figures or stupid painted plates or velvet pictures of Elvis. Me? I collect sex toys to use on my sometimes-unsuspecting but always- willing partners. There hasn't been a man in my bed who hasn't gone along exactly with what I wanted, when I wanted, and how I wanted. And for those times when there wasn't a regular visitor between my sheets, the toys came in very, very handy.

Like this morning, for instance. After getting out of the shower, I felt that annoying tingle between my legs. Normally, I would welcome it and encourage it, allowing it to grow and spread until it covered my entire body, only giving into the ultimate release of pleasure and joy when it became unbearable. But this morning, there was no one to share it with, no one to inform about it, no lover waiting in my bed to surprise with my always-eager sexuality. All I had was myself, my hands and fingers...and my toys.

Pulling open one of the black laquered drawers, I located a nice seven-inch vibrator and a hand mirror. I took them back to my bed and lay back against the pillow, spreading my legs and lightly stroking the silky, soft skin of my inner thighs as I remembered an intimate experience I'd had a few weeks ago with a man I'd met at the Knicks game. He'd been hungry for me, that I could see in his eyes. He'd taken me back to his loft near midtown, and we'd spent the night testing the limts of each other's endurance and stamina. In the end, I'd won, as I always do, and he'd begged for the chance to sleep and recharge his batteries. I remembered what we'd done to each other as I felt myself moistening between my legs, the thick, engorged lips of my pussy getting slick and hungry for stimulation.

I enjoyed a leisurly session of masturbation as I remembered my recent lover's succesful attempts to bring me to orgasm over and over again. The vibrator, although wonderful between my legs, was no replacement for a real, live blood-filled cock, and I ached for a man to share this moment with. Glancing at the clock, I saw that I was running a little late, so I quickly cleaned myself up and prepared for work.

I chose some sheer stockings (no seam, after all, I did have to go to work...) a nice red and black satin garterbelt, black crotchless panties and a matching sheer demicup bra. Had I been dressing to go out, (or even stay in, with the right partner,) I would have gone with nippless bra and higher heels, but since today was a work day and not a play day, I settled for the demibra and mid-sized heels. The conservative business suit I draped over my sexy, alluring body hid all my delicious curves and made me look like a spinster schoolmarm. Ah, the price one has to pay for corporate success.

Sighing, anticipating the moment when I could tear these clothes from my body, I went to work.


Of all the forms of law I could have chosen to practice, corporate law has the smallest percentage of actual in-court time. (Aside from patent law, which is basically a subset of corporate law, in my opinion.) Most of my days are spent in my office, going over merger agreements and leveraged buy outs. My speciality is fending off attempted hostile takeovers. In the 80's, it was an explosive way to practice law. In the merger-happy 90's, with corporate downsizing and cost-cutting across the boards, the financial rewards are smiller, but there is still money to be made out there, and I'm one of the best.

On this particular day, I was working on fending off the hostile takeover of a large cookie manufacturer by an international conglomerate. It was boring, repititious work, but I tried to make the best of it as I kept one eye on the clock. I had a meeting with a new client scheduled in twenty minutes, and I'd rather be doing that than this. Finally, the time rolled around for me to meet this new person, and I buzzed my secretary to see if he had arrived yet. He had, and Janice, my secretary, showed him in. My appointment book listed him as "D. Wagner, Wagner Importing," and that was it. He was a referral from another client.

As I rose from behind my expansive, glass-topped desk to greet him my thoughts were on other subjects. A rather boring looking man entered my office and took my offered hand, then sat in the chair across from my desk. He introduced himself as David Wagner, and quickly explained that he owned an importing business and that he was being pressured to sell out. He wanted to know what his legal options were.

As I explained David's options to him, I noticed that his eyes were crawling all over my body. Not in an annoying, cloying way, but more in an appreciatative way. It had been a long time since a man had looked at me that way when I was wearing one of my corporate monkey suits. I found myself oddly flattered and getting a little turned on.

We concluded our business quickly. As David stood to leave, he hesitated, then turned back to me and said, "Uh... I'm not very good at this, and I hope I'm doing the right thing. I don't suppose you'd be interested in having dinner with me tonight, would you?" The look on his face was a combination of hope and something else, something I couldn't describe. It looked almost as though he was already sure I would tell him no, thank you. But the look of eager hopefullness shone through any other emotion, and on the spur of the moment I decided to accept. We agreed to meet at a midtown resturant after work, and he smiled and left.

David Wagner. I sat, slowly twirling in my chair as I thought about the man I'd just met. There was something about him, something a little distant and sad, that interested me. Most of the men that I dated were aggresive and confident. They were masculine examples of all that was wonderful about men. David was different. He was unsure of himself, nervous that I would say no, that I would turn him down. He was an interesting man.


The resturant was doing brisk business when I arrived, shortly after seven. The headwaiter showed me to David's table, and he rose to greet me this time. We shook hands and sat across from each other in the intimate booth. He'd ordered a caraf of wine for the both of us, and we enjoyed a few glasses as we unwound from the stress of the day and talked about our respective jobs. When the waiter came to take our dinner order, David offered to order for the both of us, and I allowed him to. Dinner was delicious, and I found David to be a funny, intelligent conversationalist who had opinions on everything, and more importantly, wanted to hear my opnions as well. He flattered me a few times, telling me how deep and blue my eyes were, how much he liked my legs, things like that. The compliments were delivered in a way that told me David almost expected a rebuke from me.

Slowly, over dessert, it came out that David didn't have very much experience with women. He admitted that he hadn't been out on a date in almost a year, and that he hadn't dated very much at all, for that matter. It was obvious that he felt alone and unattractive. Make no mistake, David was in no danger of challening Fabio for the most handsome man title, but he wasn't a slouch either. He was just a little...withdrawn is all. Very unsure of himself. He needed his confidence lifted a little. He needed an overwhelming success with a woman.

That's when I decided to give him one. We were having after dinner drinks when I slid a little closer to him and started turining the charm on. I laughed prettily at all his jokes and made it a point to touch his hands and arms as much as I could. He turned to look at me, a question in his eyes. He wasn't sure if it was happening, but I saw the naked hope on his face that it was indeed happening, finally happening to him.

He paid the check and we stood in front of the resturant. He offered to pay for a cab back to my apartment, and I told him that he was welcome to...but only if he joined me in the cab. He blinked a few times, and then nodded once, quickly. The cab ride was a little strange. I'd slid over to David's side of the cab and was softly stroking his thigh as the cab slid through traffic.

Once we got back to my apartment, I started to feel much more comfortable. I installed David on the couch and went to change into something much more comfortable. I got out of the strangling suit and put a silk dressing robe on over my lingerie.

Re-entering the living room I found David still on the couch.

David was sitting exactly where I'd left him, in the same precise position. He hadn't moved an inch. I made us drinks and brought them over to him, sitting down next to him, but not too close. We clinked glasses softly and sipped once. Taking David's glass from his hand, I set it down on the coffee table (screw the coasters! I thought) and turned to face him.

The room was very, very quiet. The sound of the traffic outside the window was the only break in the silence. David's soft, brown eyes locked with mine, and I moved my face a fraction of an inch towards his. He moved too, a fraction closer. Slowly, with the inevability of the sun rising, we approached each other. I could smell him, his masculine scent, feel his hot breath on my face...and I started getting seriously excited.

We kissed each other for the first time. His lips were soft and warm. My head twisted for another angle, kissing him again, just as softly. I could feel him leaning towards me, into me, and I opened my mouth to moan with arousal.

David pulled back as if he'd been shocked.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, worry all over his face. I had to struggle not to laugh. I wasn't laughing at him... but it was funny and touching in a...well, sad kind of way.

"You've never...necked?" I asked, and I saw the shame and embarrasment flood across his face.

"No. There weren't any girls who...wanted..." And at that moment, I realized how lonely this man must be. I remembered how he'd looked at me in my office, with that mixture of hope and sadness on his face. I knew that he had thought, then at least, that regardless of his feelings for me, that I would never want him.

That no woman would ever want him. That he was somehow...not enough. Not handsome enough. Not sexy enough. Not successful enough. Whatever the woman of the moment was looking for, he would just not...be enough.

I took his face in my hands and turned him back to me, urgently, hungrily kissing his mouth, letting my tongue play across his lips. "So," I said, pulling away, still stroking his strong jaw with one finger, "you are...?"

"A virgin," he confirmed. "In every sense of the word."

"You've never...anything?"

He giggled suddenely. "This," he said, taking a deep breath, "is the furthest I've ever been with a girl. I mean...I've read, and I've thought about it a lot. But...no real experience."

He lay back, resting his head on the back of the couch. I lay against him, my head once again on his chest, my hand rubbing his pecs through the blue oxford he wore.

Jesus! I thought. A completely unspoiled virgin. Unsullied. Mine to do with as I please. To teach and instruct on the ways of adult phyiscal love. This was going to be *great*!

"David," I whispered. "I don't know quite how to say this." I paused, and he waited for me to continue. "I'm very attracted to you, and I want to be with you."

There was a very long pause. Finally he said, "You'll have to show me. I'm...not sure what to do... exactly. I mean, I'm familier with the theory and all that...it's just that you'll have to tell me when I'm doing something wrong, or too fast or whatever." I smiled, not only at his words, but becuase the anticipation of being with me had started a rather interesting effect in his pants, an effect that I was now witnessing.

David nodded and kissed me, softly. We pulled apart, foreheads touching. "We don't have to do this tonight, I know that. I want you to be comfor-"

"David," I said. "Shut up!" Standing, I held my hand out, and he took it, standing to follow me into my bedroom. I closed the door to the outside world and turned to face my new lover. He was staring at me, this hilarious dreamy expression on his face.

I stepped up next to him and slung my arms around his neck. We kissed, his hands at the small of my back. I opened my mouth and slowly let my tongue ease its way into his mouth, finding his tongue and touching it, teasing it with my own. I pulled my tongue back, and he follwed it with his own, understanding what was happening. We did that for a few minutes, letting the hunger and the passion grow and feed upon itself. I reached behind me and took one of his hands, placing it on my buttock. David's hand closed around my cheek, and he gasped into my mouth, feeling my soft, resliant flesh under his touch. The silk dressing gown outlined and hilighted all my curves.

David's other hand dropped, of its own volition, to my other cheek, and he drew me against him, pressing my body to his, letting his chest flatten and press against my breasts.

The kiss gained heat, and my hands came to his face, holding his cheeks in my own palms, guiding him. His lips worked hungrily against mine, and I felt and heard him moan into my throat, once...twice. Reaching behind me again, I grabbed one of David's hands and lifted it to my left breast, placing his fingers around it. He felt and tested the heft and weight of my tit, his fingers slowly tightening his grip. His touch was so...hungry, I decided. Desperate for human contact, for connection. I had no doubt that tonight was going to be the most passionate and romantic night of my life.

Stepping back, I smiled my secret little smile and turned around. I slid the gown off my shoulders and let it fall in a black silk puddle at my feet. I was reminded of Christmas morning, of finding brightly wrapped presents under a lighted tree, of the joy of opening new boxes, finding new toys and playing with them. David's warm, soft hands caressed my back, from my neck to the top of my buttocks, tracing the edge of my garter belt.

"My God," he whispered, as he saw the sexy undergarments I wore.

I felt his breath on my skin, and he kissed my spine. I shivered and turned around again, losing myself in another passionate kiss. David returned to the one-hand-on- the-breast-and-one-hand-on-my-ass thing, and I knew that I really had to tell him what to do, to show him how to make love to me.

"Undress me," I said softly. "Make me naked for you. Explore my body. Find its secrets!" David looked at me for a second, his smile wide and boyish. David saw my bra-covered breasts, my aroused, itchy nipples pushing two hot points through the cups. Like most men, David was fascinated by my breasts, and dropped his head for a closer look.

He kissed one, his hot breath almost stinging me through the silk of my bra. "Use your tongue," I said. "Lick my nipple." He did as I told him and softly, gently licked at me through my bra. My fingers were in his hair, pulling his head to me as I arched my neck and shivered. His patience and understanding were sooo arousing!

Moving to the other breast, David repeated his actions from the first, blowing and kissing and then gently licking my nipple.

I straightened up and basked in David's glow. His eyes were wide with wonderment as he took in my scantily- clad form. I could feel the arousal building in me; David looked at me like I was the most beautiful girl in the entire world. And at that moment, that's exactly what I felt like. The definition of female perfection.

"Now you," I whispered. David was wearing a shirt, tie and slacks. I stepped in close to him and worked the knot on his tie, kissing his chin as I worked. The tie came loose and I slid it out from under his collar, loving the slick, silky 'hsss' sound it made. I tossed the tie over my shoulder and bent to his buttons, working them quickly. I parted the shirt and gasped. David had a wonderful body! His muscles were clearly defined, a light sprinkling of dark brown hair, hair that matched the curly mop on his head, covering his pecs and leading down to his navel.

I parted the shirt even more, sliding it off his arms. I kissed his chest, right between his nipples, using an opened-mouth kiss that let me taste his hot skin. He smelled wonderful...manly. My hand came up and grasped his breast the same way he had mine, and I thumbed his nipple. He gasped.

I giggled. "Didn't know your own were as sensitive as mine, didya?" He just moaned as I continued to work his breast. My hands dropped to his belt as I continued to kiss and lick his chest. The belt came open under my fingers, and I slid it out from the loops, tossing it over my shoulder to join David's tie in a crumpled heap in the corner. The snap of his pants was next, and then my fingers worked his zipper. It was...hard...going for a second as the zipper had to climb this little...mountain. David's pants fell, and he stepped out of them, having kicked off his shoes moments ago.

David and I stood, kissing each other, he in socks and boxers, I in my underwear. We just stood and enjoyed each other's bodies for a few moments, David's hairy chest, scratching against my sensitive breasts and abdomen. He was so warm against me that I never wanted this to stop.

Finally, I whispered, "Take off my bra..." David's hands ascended to the back of my bra, and he fumbled with the catch. I smiled into his chest and let him work; like all young men encountering this problem, he would have to learn how to do it. I turned, so he could see what he was doing, and felt the sudden release of the elastic. David's fingers crept up to my shoulders, sliding the straps down my arms. I felt the bra fall away, my heavy, full breasts settling against my chest.

David's eyes were as big as saucers. I tried not to laugh, but couldn't help it. "You look like someone who just found religion!" I teased.

"Well then," he said back, "let me kneel and worship!" And his mouth closed around my naked breast for the first time. The pleasure shot straight to my brain, and to my crotch. I felt myself moistening even more, getting ready for his penetration. That was going to be special, wonderful.

But as I was going to teach David, getting there was half the fun. Yes, he would discover that there were times when hunger and passion overtook you, that there were times when it was more fun and more desirable to just loose your clothes as fast as you could and start humping like lust- crazed weasals. But this first time, this most important time, it was going to be slow and romantic and special.

David worked my breasts slowly, gently, lovingly. He kissed and licked and sucked. "Bite my nipples gently, David. Just use your teeth a little, honey." His sharp, white teeth closed around one nipple, tugging at it, and I gasped. It felt sooo good to have someone's hands on me, touching me, making me feel loved and wanted and desired.

David buried his face between my breasts, his arms around around my back. He sat down on my bed and drew me to him, softly kissing and licking the sides of both breasts as his hands found my buttocks again and grasped them through my panties.

David's cock was poking at his boxers. I reached down and found it, moving my hand around inside his shorts. I brought it out into the air and slowly fisted it. David shook and held me tighter.

"Don't...if you don't want me to..."

I stopped, instead kneeling before him. "David... there's something you need to know. Certain women like to do certain things more than other women. Part of the fun of being with a new lover for the first time is disovering all those things about each other. I like to...give head. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, Connie," he laughed. "I know what that means."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Connie, if you put my cock in your mouth, you're going to get a huge surprise!"

"Goody!" I giggled, clapping my hands together. David stood, reaching down and losing his socks, then yanking his shorts down and kicking them away. His cock bobbed in my face and I licked my lips, already anticipating his hot meat in my mouth.

Now...it was David's turn to enjoy the beneifts of that labor. This first one was going to be fast, I knew, but that would make it all the more interesting, and have the added benefit of making other, more pleasurable actions last longer.

David sat back on the bed and spread his hairy thighs, his cock wiggling in anticipation. I moved slowly, wanting it to last for him, wanting him to enjoy it as much as I knew I was going to. From several inches away I began to blow on his cock, the hot air from between my pursed lips tickling his throbbing meat. David just grinned at me, and I swear I could see his cock getting harder before my very eyes.

"You know, " I whispered, moving my mouth ever closer to his meat, "some people think that it's very sexy to cum in a woman's mouth. Do you agree with that, David?" He grunted and hunched his hips at me face, apparantly eager to experience that little treat. Opening my mouth, I used my pink, moist tongue to lightly lick his cockhead with a circular swipe. Slurp! Moving my face in closer, I blew on his balls and cock again, taking the chance and licking his balls, too. Then I had a sudden inspiration. I would finish him, quickly this first time, and then give him the blowjob of his life to get him ready to fuck my leaking, needy pussy.

"Hold on, lover," I growled, taking his cock with my hand. Opening my mouth, I swallowed his cock with a single lurch of my head, bathing the hot, hard meat with my tongue, sucking with my cheeks and throat.

"Oh my God!" David cried, his legs and stomach muscles contracting, making him do a sit-up with my mouth in his crotch. "Connie! My God!" His hands were in my hair. My hand was around his scrotum, and I jiggled, once.

That was all it took. David grunted, screamed, and then erupted, shooting what seriously felt like half a pint of warm, creamy cum into my sucking mouth. I greedily sucked and swallowed, not wanting a drop to escape. His load was warm and creamy and delicious, and I wanted every goddamn bit of it in my stomach.

As David slowlly ebbed in my mouth, I renewed my attack, eager to keep him hard and throbbing. My slick, moist mouth moved smoothly up and down David's cock, lubricating it with my glistening saliva. My hands worked at his balls, pulling and tugging at them. More than once I popped David's cock out of my mouth and worked my way down, sucking first one, then the other, warm, hairy testicle into my mouth to lick and suck. As I licked and mouthed his balls, I continually jacked David's cock, feeling my own saliva oozing through my fingers. David's hands were by his sides, and I took one of his hands in mine and put it on my breast. Closing his fingers around my tit, David started stroking and playing with my nipple as I sucked his dick.

David finally pulled me off his cock and into his arms. We kissed, my cum-slick mouth meshing with his. I found it highly erotic that David didn't try and wipe my mouth or make me brush my teeth or something juvinile and stupid like others had. David not only didn't mind the taste of himself on my lips and in my mouth, but seemed eager to find more of his own taste inside me.

Falling back against the bed, I pulled David on top of me. We kissed and gently stroked for a long time, and I could feel his hot hardness pressed against my belly between us. He was drooling precum onto my stomach, and I wanted very badly to feel him inside of me.

"Now you," David said, slowly moving his way down. "But you'll have to tell me what to do!"

"I thought you watched movies!" I kidded. He nodded, his face suddenely serious. "Tell you what," he said, "I'll do what I think is right, and you just...correct me if I go astray. How about that?"

Breathing heavily with arousal, I just nodded silently. David spread my legs and took a long few seconds just staring at my molten center. The hair was matted and slick with my juices, and I suddenely worried that David was one of those men that found the sight of a moist, open vagina distasting. I needn't have worried. He was just getting his bearings.

Leaning in, David kised my pubic mound, and then burrowed lower. His nose tickling my clit a little, his tounge reaching out and tasting me softly.

"Well...what do you think?"

"Jasmine," he whispered, trying another small, tenative taste.

"Do you know where my clit is?" I asked. A second later I felt his lips close around it, sending sparks of pleasure up and down my spine.

"That it?" he teased.

"Smart ass," I said, hunching my hips into his face. Slowly at first, and then faster as he gained confidence, David began to eat my pussy. He wasn't the best slit-licker in the business, but he showed promise, and more important than that, he showed determination and enthusiasam. With time, and patience, and lots of experience (which I knew I was going to be more than happy to provide,) he would turn out great.

He worked me slowly, and then steadily faster as I coached him, wriggling his tongue inside me, teasing the walls of my slit with his tongue, drinking more and more of my juices with every second.

At my request, he inserted first one, and then another finger inside me.

"You're so hot...and wet." He said, and then added, "...and *tight*!" He looked down at his own cock, and I knew what he was thinking, and tried hard to stifle the laugh. "Are you sure...it's going to fit?" he asked, the expression on his face priceless.

"Don't forget," I said, choking back my laughter, "a baby comes out of there, too! If he can fit, I'm sure you can to! Now...lick my clitty a little more...oh, yeah. That's it. Now, David, darling...start with your...that's right, use your fingers...ahh...now, take it all together and just..." I dissolved into orgasm as David finished me off that first time, his fingers and mouth and tongue working in concert to send me to the heights of pleasure. My thighs clamped around his face, and then fell apart, spreading myself lewdly for him as I shamelessly ground my overflowing slot into his face. David licked and sucked like a trooper, making sure he got as much of me as was possible.

Finally, I shuddered and started sliding back down into normal time and space. David was still kneeling between my wantonly-spread thighs, licking at his lips, smiling at me, those huge brown eyes locking with mine as I sat up on my elbows.

"Ready for the main event, tiger?" I asked, waggling my eyebrows at him. He just nodded shyly and got up between my legs. I grabbed a couple of pillows and jammed them under my ass, lifting my sex to give him a better angle.

"Slow and easy, pal. At first." David searched for my hole with the head of his cock, and I put my hand down, grasping him, guiding his throbbing length to the entrance of my soul. He gasped as his cockhead rubbed against my moist lips, and I set him in place. "Give me some," I grunted, eager to feel him inside me.

David moved foward slightly, and the first inch popped inside. His face screwed up in mask of intense concentration, and then I felt another inch. And then another. Slowly, agonizing us both, David filled me with his cock. He was sweating and gasping, fighting not to cum as my cunt collapsed around him, squeezing and milking him.

"This...is...incredible!" he gasped, supporting his weight on his hands as he peered down to where our bodies were joined.

"David," I said, "Please fuck me. Move inside me, David. Give me your dick! Fuck me!" He withdrew and then entered me again, a little faster this time. I grabbed his ass with my hands, feeling his tight, hairy buns under my fingers, and started pulling to me. David got the idea and began speeding up, feeding me his cock in faster and faster strokes. Within thirty seconds he was fucking like an old pro, slamming his dick into me as I wailed and cried with pleasure. His cock was so hot and so hard, and it thrilled me to know that I was his first woman, his first lover...his first fuck.

David collapsed on top of me, one mouth covering a breast as his hips continued to pound me. He started a low keening wail, and I knew he was close. Grabbing his head, I lifted it off my breast and brought his mouth to mine. We were locked in passionate, tongue-twisting kiss when he shouted into my mouth and blew, the spunk eruprting from the tip of his dick, splattering cum against the walls of my twat. I felt every spurt hitting me, coating me, covering the inside of my body with his precious pearly load. My legs closed around his waist, drawing him deeper, wanting every single drop of him inside me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.