Fortunate Mistake

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 1999 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story: Sometimes mistakes are a good thing

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   .

I was fourteen, almost. I was sulking, almost. I was bored, almost. I was on my way to my uncle's, on my mother's side, with my mother.

I was turning fourteen in less than a month.

I was almost sulking because I would rather have stayed home and played with my friends than go to a boring family get-together with loads of adults and no girls my age. Yes, I had just started to get interested in the opposite sex. Not that I had experienced anything yet, not even a French kiss. I had touched a girl's breasts once but that was by accident while playing, and there had been nothing romantic or sexy about it, but it had left me with a fantasy in the darkness of my bedroom, and the wetness in a tissue proved it working. Why I was almost sulking was that I couldn't really sulk with my mom around. She was easy to be around, and she always made me laugh after a while.

She was also the reason I wasn't totally bored. I was preoccupied with looking at my thirty-two-year old mother's long legs; they were slightly parted as she drove the car on the highway. She didn't have much to do but keep her right foot on the accelerator, and the left resting by the side of the clutch. Her short skirt had ridden up and revealed a fair bit of thigh to my eyes. Not that I lusted after her, but she was after all a female! And her legs were nice looking, and they made my cock swell a little in my pants, not enough to make it uncomfortable or noticeable, but enough to make me feel good and a little horny. But on the other hand, I was always feeling horny.

The reason we were on our way to my uncle's was that he had bought a house, a large house. It was an old boardinghouse, and he was about to convert it into offices. But, before he did that he wanted to have a real family gathering, and as we were a rather large family it would be crowded.

I couldn't take my eyes off mom's legs while she drove. Occasionally, she would shake them to loosen the muscles, and then the thighs would quiver in the most sensual way adding to the stiffening in my pants. Occasionally, I would let my eyes travel over her chest where her breasts made small hills as they pushed against the cloth. There wasn't much to see, but what could be seen was nice. All in all, my mom was a beautiful woman. Maybe I was biased, but I thought she was the most beautiful of all mothers I knew, and only one of my teachers could match her looks.

After about a day's driving, we arrived at my uncle's and were greeted by him and his wife and daughter, Mona. My cousin had turned into a nice young woman since I saw her just more than a year ago.

We all exchanged hugs, and Uncle took mom to her room whilst Elizabeth, Liz for short, took me to mine. We hardly spoke, and she left me as soon as she had shown me the way. There must have been more than twenty rooms in the house; I would have needed a map to find my way around.

I was told that dinner would be served at seven o'clock, but till then, I could do whatever I wanted. Since I was rather tired after the long drive, I lay on the bed and read a book I had taken with me. Soon enough, it was time for dinner.

After the meal, there was dancing to a live orchestra. I didn't really want to dance, but before I could sneak away my cousin approached me and asked me to dance with her. We kept dancing the whole evening, and I found out that she still was a really nice person. We spent the evening dancing and having fun together. When the night neared its end, she whispered in my ear an invitation for me to come her room when everything had quieted down. I had to be real quite since her parents were sleeping in the adjoining room.

I waited impatiently for everyone to come to rest, and when it had been quiet for some time, I snuck out, down the corridor and up the stairs. What had she said? The second door on the left? I tried it and it opened. It was pitch dark inside, but I could hear someone breathing. I didn't dare calling her name, she had told me of her parents, so I just sneaked in. Lifted the blanket and climbed in beside her.

She was warm, and she smelled so nice of soap and some lingering perfume that I hadn't noticed before. When I put my hand on her hip, I found that it was naked; her nightgown must have slipped up during her sleep. I was a little surprised that she had fallen asleep while waiting for me, but I surmised that she was a little more experienced than I had thought. After all, she was sixteen years old.

My hand followed the soft curve of her hip upward, and I found that I liked the feeling of a woman's skin texture and feel, so I spent some time on her thighs. Then I got curious about her ass, and since she was lying on her side, it was easy to access it. This was something else! Soft, yet firm. Big, but not bigger than it seemed to fit in the palm of my hand. And warm. Warm and a whiff of... wetness? Wetness! Pussy!

I sneaked my hand forwards. Over the hipbone and down?! Crisp hair met my fingers, and as they traced it down I touched something soft. Her pussy-lips!

I rubbed them carefully between my fingers, and they seemed to swell up just as my cock had swelled up as soon as I touched her.

My cock was now pressed against her ass, and as the pre-cum leaked out and smeared, the head slowly slid down between her ass-cheeks.

Suddenly, she started to make small movements backwards with her hips and my cock started to glide further forward, and touched her pussy from behind. I thought that I would shoot my load right then, but somehow I managed to hold it, and slowly moved my own hips in unison with Mona's.

Her crotch area started to get wetter as my pre-cum made it slicker, and her own juices started to leak out. Suddenly, my cock just slipped between her lips! What a feeling! I had never had my cock-head wetted by a woman's juices before, and it was even better than I had imagined!

As soon as my cock slipped inside her love tunnel, Mona moaned a little moan and pushed harder back against my intruding cock. She was so tight that my cock didn't advance any further till she withdrew a little bit and then pushed again. This time it made its way half the length into her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.