Ayo

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 1999 by Homer Vargas

Science Fiction Sex Story: Sexy scientist helps everyone at the lab and herself, too

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   FemaleDom   Black Female   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   .

Dr. Ayo Obkonko finished the intricate security protocols that shut down her computer. She had just sent her last posts to Storiesonline, ASSM, and Erotic Mind Control Stories and she was glad the workday was over. Not that she didn't enjoy being the top quantum cosmologist at Brookhaven National Laboratory. The juju that allowed her to tweak men's minds also made her a genius. Her research was going well, looking to propel her toward a third Nobel Prize in as many years.

Last year's prize had been for her discovery that quarks are not the ultimate components of matter. Ayo had shown that they, in turn, are composed of still smaller entities, spasming, slit-like little structures that Ayo had named -- to the consternation of journalists and high-school science teachers -- "cunnies." Like their eponymous anatomical counterparts, cunnies came in three "orientations," which Ayo appropriately dubbed "straight," "bi," and "lezzy."

No, Ayo's work was going well, but it did take time away from more urgent business. As usual at this time of day, Ayo was horny and needed to get home quickly. Oh, she had gotten some relief at mid-day from Carlos, her wonderful staff assistant: from the staff of her wonderful assistant, to be more precise. Ayo smiled, remembering how she panted when Carlos draped her over that leather couch in her office and made her howl in ecstasy as he fucked her brains out. But the poor boy had only been able to fuck her three times and too many hours had dragged by since that delightful interlude. Now the heat between her legs had returned, and no amount of air conditioning could cool it.

Perhaps the afternoons wouldn't be so long if she got to know Olga, the lithe blonde on fellowship from the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen. Although the girl's work on String Theory was suffering, she was having the time of her life with the janitorial staff and would likely be taking home at least one chocolate-colored baby if she kept it up. Her husband would probably be grateful to Ayo if Olga spent more time with her head between Ayo's legs and less time with large black cocks between her own. But that would have to wait until Monday at the earliest. Ayo had seen the young woman being led giggling away to spend the weekend in the inner city with a group of her new friends. The way she waddled, they must already have a butt plug in her.

The tingling in her loins made Ayo close the office door a little too forcefully and soon her firm round ass was rolling hypnotically as the heels of her five-inch, red spaghetti-strap sandals clicked down the sidewalk toward the parking lot. The expanse of luscious brown flesh exposed by a scoop neck blouse and her leopard-skin miniskirt had almost snapped the necks of several lucky colleagues she had passed in the corridor. The bangles and matching gold ear loops dazzled in the sun, highlighting her fiery lipstick and matching, brightly polished finger and toenails. She did not even need to send out a subtle mind field to ensure that every male would harden and half the women would get wet gaping at her.

Although Ayo enjoyed teasing, she was not a cruel woman and ensured that the men she aroused so easily didn't stay frustrated long. At several departmental parties she had had the opportunity for brief conversations with the wives and girlfriends of her longsuffering colleagues. Snippets of overheard conversation assured her the little talks had been effective.

"I can't believe what's gotten into Chin-li, besides, me," Reginald Fine had laughed conspiratorially to his buddy, Aswaddy Kumar. "She never turns me down anymore. Last weekend she met me at the door wearing nothing but high heels and a bow around her neck. All she wants to do is fuck!"

"Is true of my Maria Consuelo," his friend agreed. "She told me she's thinking about quitting the law firm and starting a family. Wanted to know if I thought eight babies would be enough for me!"

Indeed, after Ayo's arrival, stress had plummeted and morale had soared as little by little more of the women scientists, administrators and secretaries had realized they needed daily quickies to prevent becoming distracted by a gnawing need for sex. Of course accidents were bound to happen, but as the revved-up libidos carried over to the home front, most husbands and boyfriends were easily persuaded the unexpected babies were theirs. The only difficult case was Dorothy Pickle, the Chief Administrator, who had been celibate until she started letting Arturo from Maintenance oil her gears. But when she found out she was pregnant and that he'd be willing to stay home and take care of as many babies as she would give him, she married him the next weekend.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.