Beverly and Deanna

by Ann Douglas

Copyright© 1994 by Ann Douglas. All rights reserved.

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Deanna Troi knew the ships's CMO desperately needed a break and she was determined to see that she took one. Even if she had to go along on her shore leave to make sure she relaxed

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Sex Toys   .

" ... and Ensign Murphy continues to show improvement following reconstruction of both his right tibia and fibula ... Crusher, Chief Medical Officer ... U.S.S. Enterprise."

Beverly Crusher eased back into the soft padded chair behind her desk as the computer shut off her medi-recorder. Medical science might have advanced to the semblance of magic in the last few hundred years, but that arch enemy of all physicians —paperwork— remained -- even if it now resided on a computer disk.

She leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes, only to be interrupted by the beep of her office's door chime.

"Enter," She said, rubbing her sore eyes.

"I thought I'd find you here, your nose buried in the medical reports." Said the dark haired woman who entered the room. "I thought you promised me that you'd slow down a little and take some time off."

Beverly smiled as she focused on the sight of ship's counselor, Deanna Troi.

"I'm glad to see you Deanna," Beverly said, "It gives me an excuse to take a break."

"You need more than a break," Deanna said as she walked across the room and sat down across from Crusher's desk. "I've already spoken with the Captain and as of now; you're on 48 hours of R & R."

"Deanna, really..." Beverly interrupted. "I've way too much work to catch up on here."

"No arguments," Troi countered, "Starting now Dr. Selar is taking your place as acting CMO, and you are on leave."

"Seems like I don't really have a say in the matter," Beverly smiled. Deep inside she knew she could really use the rest. "I guess you already have my little vacation already planned out for me."

"As a matter of fact I do," The Betazoid said. "You're going to love the spot I've got picked out. Beautiful blue sky, soft green grass, magnificent waterfalls."

"Not another holodeck adventure?" the Doctor said, remembering similar vacations in the past.

"No, not this time," Deanna replied. "If we used the holodeck, you'd cut it short and be running back here at the first medical emergency."

"Then where?"

"Trust me, you're going to love it." Troi said with a wide smile. "Now get packed and meet me in the shuttle bay in an hour."

"Meet you?"

"Didn't I tell you, I'm going with you." Deanna said, her smile growing wider.

An hour and fifteen minutes later, Deanna and Beverly were sailing through the void in the shuttle, Christopher Pike. Beverly had replaced her normal blue medical smock with a short sleeve white blouse and green skirt. A pair of white shorts and light blue top had replaced Troi's jumpsuit.

"You still haven't told me where we are going?" Beverly said.

"Gamma Hydra IV," Deanna said as she worked the shuttle controls. "It's a small M class world about four light hours away, so sit back, and enjoy the ride."

For the first time leaving the Enterprise, Beverly sat back and felt some of the weight lift from her. It'd been such a busy month; she was glad to be taking a break. She was also glad she had a friend in Deanna who recognized the strain on her and forced her to take a rest.

The four hours passed quickly, and soon the blue-white image of Gamma Hydra IV filled the view port. With a practiced hand, the two women put the shuttle down on at the location, Deanna had marked on the astrogator. Fresh air filled the cabin as the back door of the ship dropped, and Deanna turned in her seat and with a flourish of her hand, indicated for the Doctor to precede her.

Beverly was taken aback by the natural beauty of the planet as she stepped out of the shuttle. Deanna's description couldn't compare with the majesty before her. She stood there speechless as Deanna followed her out onto the glass.

"Welcome to Beverly's World" Troi said as she stretched out her arms.

"Beverly's World, huh." The Doctor said in amusement.

"Well at least for the next forty hours or so." Deanna replied. "Total population - 2."

"Well since that eliminates the possibility of a dozen strong young men to unload the shuttle," Beverly said laughingly, "I guess we'd better get to it."

It took less than an hour to set up camp. Deanna had chosen the landing site perfectly. A thousand yards away stood a crystal clear lake, fed by one of the most magnificent waterfalls Beverly had ever seen. Putting the camp by the waters edge, Deanna quickly suggested they take a swim before dinner.

"It'll just take me a minute to get my suit," Beverly said as she reached for one of her bags.

"Don't bother," Deanna said as she pulled her top over her head, exposing a large pair of firm breasts. "We're the only ones here after all."

Beverly hesitated for a moment. Nudity was second nature for the Betazoid, many of her cultures official functions such as weddings and funerals were performed in the nude. As a Doctor, Beverly didn't give nudity a second thought in a medical situation, but old habits made her hesitate outside of that. Realizing she was being silly, Beverly followed Troi's example and quickly rid herself of clothes.

Looking at her body she knew she didn't have anything to be self-conscious about. True she didn't have Deanna's spectacular figure, but for a woman her age she had no complaints. Trying her red hair into a ponytail, she joined the Counselor in the cool water.

The water felt good on her bare skin, and soon she wondered why she had even thought about it. Deanna splashed and tossed water at her like a little girl, and Beverly quickly found herself returning the same.

Deanna moved up to Beverly and wrapped her arms around her and gave her a big hug.

"I missed you so much the year you spent at Starfleet Medical, I'm so glad you came back."

Beverly returned the embrace, thinking that she had missed the dark haired woman as well.

Dripping wet, they exited the lake and dried them self. As Troi made no effort to reach for her clothes, Beverly left hers where she had dropped them, no longer feeling self-conscious.

"I've got a surprise for you," Deanna said as she reached into a refrigerated case and produced a chilled bottle. "Altarian Apple Wine."

"Where in the galaxy did you get a bottle of that?" Beverly exclaimed. "I haven't had that since I was in medical school."

"Well there are some advantages to being a Daughter of the Fifth House, someday Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rix and Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed." Deanna replied as she produced two pure crystal wine glasses.

"So in other words, you asked your mother and she got it for you."

"True," Deanna said laughingly. "But if that bothers you I can always drink it by myself."

"No, I don't care if you got it from a fat Ferengi, I'll just keep it in mind the next time I want to scream in frustration at Lwaxana."

"She does have that effect on people, doesn't she." Said Deanna as she poured the two glasses and handed Beverly one.

"Mmmmm," Beverly murmured as she tasted it. "It's been so long I'd forgotten how delicious it tastes. You can't replace wine like this with snythehol."

A second later Beverly remembered the strength of the wine as she felt her body suddenly fill with a warm flush. Altarian apple wine was also used as an aphrodisiac, one that Beverly had found herself highly susceptible to that last time she had it.

"It does have a kick to it," Deanna said as she sipped hers.

"I'd forgotten how much." Beverly answered as she took another drink. After all, she was on leave and supposed to enjoy herself.

Deanna picked up the bottle and sat down next to Beverly, refilling the contents of her glass. Beverly could feel the heat of the Counselor's body and didn't need to be a doctor to knew it had grown as hot as hers.

"The breeze feels wonderful," Beverly remarked as she tossed her long red hair. "So far from the pressures of sickbay."

Deanna just smiled.

"It's been so hard since Wesley left for Starfleet Academy," Beverly continued, "It seems like I never have time for anything but work. At least when he was on board, I always set aside time to be with him."

"Still you must be very proud of him." Deanna said, sipping at her wine.

"Yes I am, but it was still very hard to say good-bye to him that day, even with everyone else there, Data, Will, Geordie, Jean-Luc..."

Beverly paused for a second, remembering something.

"But you weren't there, strange that I didn't remember that before. You'd have thought I would recall something like that."

"Well you were pretty preoccupied that morning..."

"Wesley never mentioned it either, now I know that he definitely would notice." Beverly said, recalling her son's sometimes lustful looks at the counselor.

"Well ... Wesley and I said our goodbyes the night before..." Troi said softly.

"The night before ... You mean you and Wesley..."

"It was sort of a goodbye gift. It didn't begin that way, but when he tried, it seemed so important to him. I hope you're not upset."

Beverly paused for a moment, taking another drink of the wine. "No, it's ok, he's a big boy."

"It's a relief to hear you say that, I wouldn't want anything to come between us."

Both women were silent for a few seconds until Beverly asked...

"Was he any good?"

Troi nearly dropped her glass in surprise.

"I can't believe I asked that..." Beverly said blushing.

"Do you really want me to answer?"

"I don't know whether it's a Mother's curiosity or the wine, but yes."

"Well ... he was about as good as you would expect of a boy that age ... but he was very eager to learn. I can guarantee that some girls at Starfleet Academy will be the grateful recipients of what he so eagerly learned."

Beverly felt another warm flush cross her body. The wine, both hers and Troi's nudity, the discussion of her son's sexuality, their isolation on this distant world, all were affecting her. She found herself entertaining thoughts that she once would've found shocking.

"I've always envied you Deanna," Beverly said as she put down the now empty glass. "The way you can be so free and open. How you could just follow your feelings."

"You could be the same way, Beverly. All you have to do is act on those feelings."

"I could never do that, I'd be too worried about what all those people around me would think."

"Well I don't see anyone around here now ... do you?" Troi asked as she placed her glass down next to Beverly's. "After all, this is Beverly's World, where her every wish can come true."

Beverly Crusher, Chief Medical Officer of the Federation Starship Enterprise thought about it for a few minutes. Then, she took all the elements of her life, wrapped them into a little package, and tossed them aside.

The red haired woman then leaned forward and kissed Deanna.

The Betazoid quickly responded to the kiss, gently brushing her cheek, then her lips, then harder as her tongue sought out Beverly's. Fire raced through her body as she felt Beverly's tongue caress her own, then she backed off, nibbled on her lips, then drove her tongue even deeper into her new lover's open mouth.

For long minutes the two exchanged tongues, striving to drive them deeper with each new kiss, tasting the sweetness of each other. Deanna then broke away and began to trail kisses down Beverly's neck, up behind her ears, then down to her shoulders. Beverly arched her head back to give Deanna greater access, closing her eyes and savoring the touch of the younger woman's tongue.

While she continued to lick the Doctor's shoulder, Deanna reached down and cupped Beverly's smaller breasts, squeezing them softly. Then she moved her hands to again caress Beverly's face, kissing her again and again.

"I love you Beverly..." Deanna said as she kissed her again. "I've loved you for the longest time."

"I think I've always loved you too, Deanna," Beverly replied. "I think I was always just too scared to do anything about it."

Deanna eased the older woman down onto the grass. Her mouth now sought out the Doctor's breasts and began to suck on them. Her roving tongue covering them with wetness. Beverly shivered at the touch of Deanna's lips on her smooth flesh as her tongue teased Beverly's large nipples. Each lick bringing them to a new hardness. Then her lips closed on them and every bite and nibble sent waves through Beverly, causing her to emit soft moans. Moans that brought great joy to Deanna.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.