First Fuck with Mom

by Roderigo

Copyright© 1999 by Roderigo

Incest Sex Story:

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

The night I first fucked my mother was undoubtedly the happiest time in my life, although it has been nearly equaled many times since in our torrid love life.

It happened in her father's house way back in the hills of Kentucky. We got word that my grandfather was in very poor health, and Mom wanted to go see him right away. Since it was early in the week, Dad couldn't get off work, and my brother and sister and I were in school, but Mom didn't want to travel alone, so she asked me, the oldest child still at home, to go along with her on this overnight visit. Grandpa lived so far back in the country on a very rough mountain road, barely passable for regular cars.

Well, to get to the heart of the story, that night we discovered that Mom's stepmother was putting the two of us into the same bedroom. There was a cornshuck mattress on the floor for me to sleep on. It didn't look too comfortable, but I was young and it would be no problem for me. However, Mom didn't like the idea. "There might even be mice that would run over you," she said. "You might as well sleep in the bed with me."

I didn't argue too much about that at all. For years I had been lusting for Mom's luscious big body, and had shed many a spurt of cum fantasizing about what I would like to do to her. Mom blew out the kerosene lamp, and I could dimly see her getting into her cotton nightgown. I took off all my clothes except my shorts, and we got into bed. For a while we lay silently. Then Mom said, "I'm glad I brought you along. I'm feeling pretty blue about Dad, and I'd really like to have somebody hold me." She backed over to me as she said this, and I put my arm over her.

She snuggled up close against me, her big soft ass pressing right against my cock, which was already hard. I tried to draw back so she wouldn't notice, but she moved right with me. She put her hand over mine and squeezed it. "That's better. It feels really good to be lying close to you, honey."

"Yeah, Mom, it feels good to me too."

She sort of laughed and said, "I could tell that." After a few moments of silence, while my cock was twitching uncontrollably in the crack of her nightie-covered ass, she said softly, "It's sort of flattering that my teen-aged son could be aroused by his old fat mother."

"You're not old and you're not fat," I said, giving her a firm hug. "I think you're beautiful." She actually was 43 and somewhat overweight, but her curves were very well proportioned, just the way I like women.

"Why, thank you, honey! I really appreciate that." She put her hand back on my thigh and pulled me even closer to her delightful derriere. After a while she said, "I'm afraid you're not going to get much rest all worked up like that."

"Who needs rest?" I happily remarked. She started running her hand up and down my bare leg. In response I rubbed her bare arm and squeezed her fingers. Our caresses, though relatively innocent at this point, felt very very sensual. Mom kept just slightly moving her hips against my cock from time to time.

"Would it help if I let you feel my breasts?" Mom asked, and she started unbuttoning the top of her nightdress.

"Wow! It sure would, Mom!" I exclaimed. I gingerly thrust my hand inside the open top of the nightie and for the first time since infancy touched my Mom's tits. They were big and firm, and the ultra-smooth skin felt delightful to me. I played with the large nipples, which were standing up stiff and hard. God, those tits felt good!

"I remember when you used to nurse on those titties," Mom said. "You were a real eager eater, and you hung onto them for dear life. You were the prettiest baby I ever saw, and it made me feel so happy to nurse you."

I had heard others remark that I was an exceptionally pretty baby. Mom went on, "I probably shouldn't tell you this, and you mustn't tell the others, but you're the one I've always loved most. I just couldn't help it." Mom turned over onto her back to look at me. There was a nearly full moon outside, and we could see each other pretty well, now that our eyes were accustomed to the darkness.

"Gee, thanks for telling me, Mom. That makes me feel very proud." I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips for the first time. Then I got up enough nerve to say, "Mom, would you--would you mind if I--uh--nursed your tits the way I used to?"

Mom laughed softly. "I don't think it would be quite the way you used to, and there wouldn't be much nutrition there now--but OK. I think I could do that much for my darling boy."

I pulled her nightie open farther and leaned over her tits. I began kissing each nipple in turn, burying my face in her mounds, then nibbling and sucking lightly. Mom held my head to her bosom gently. "Ooh, that feels good, honey!" she murmured. I kissed her on the lips again, and she responded enthusiastically. I began to alternate between nibbling her nipples and kissing her mouth. Her softened lips began opening wider and wider, and then I felt her tongue licking at my mouth. I responded, and we deep-kissed for a long time.

"Honey, would you like to see where you came out of me 16 years ago?" Mom asked softly.

"Oh God, yes! I'd love it!"

Mom sat up and pulled the nightgown off over her head, leaving her completely naked. Then she lay back down, exposing her full body to me. She spread her legs, put her hand on her crotch and said, "Here it is. Right here is where you first came into this world."

I bent over her, peering closely in the dim light at her gorgeous big white body, especially at the dark shadow of my mother's cunt, abundantly covered with crispy black hair, cradled in the vee of her full white thighs and her slightly rounded belly. "Oh, Mom, you're beautiful! Beautiful!" I exclaimed. I tentatively stroked her thighs and hip near her pussy, then riffled the hair.

"Go ahead, honey," Mom said. "You can touch it, play with it, put your finger in--whatever you'd like to do." I didn't need any urging. I petted the pouting damp lips which were peeping through the thick hair and gently pushed them apart to insert a couple inches of finger. Mom was very wet inside.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.