Mom for Christmas

by Roderigo

Copyright© 1999 by Roderigo

Incest Sex Story: Me and mom at christmas time

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   .

When I came home from college for Christmas break during my freshman year, the first thing that struck me was how beautiful my Mom had become while I was away. Of course, she really hadn't changed at all--it was just that I was really looking at her after those 3 months, not just taking her for granted. I had seen quite a few pretty girls at college, and I had even managed to score with a couple of really hot chicks. But when I saw that big smile of welcome on Mom's face as my family met me at the airport, and then as I scanned down her curvy petite body, hardly disguised by her winter clothing, It struck me very forcibly that this had to be one of the most gorgeous creatures on the earth. And when she put her arms around me and kissed me joyfully and pressed her firm body against me--ah, well--let's just say that I had a helluva time concealing my hard-on as we walked to the car.

I had better add here that when I was much younger, just discovering that such a thing as sex existed and that it felt good to rub my junior-sized cock while thinking about pretty females, I did frequently use Mom as a fantasy object. But then later, in the difficult teen years, she had had to become something of an authority figure to keep me on the straight and narrow, and my fantasies had strayed to younger girls. And as those fantasies began to come true with a few of my cute schoolmates, I seldom really noticed that Mom was sexier looking than any of them. But now, seeing her anew, that old feeling came roaring back with a vengeance, and I had a hard time tearing my eyes away from her to look at my Dad and sister, who had also come to meet me.

Let me describe my Mom for you. She is an ultra feminine woman in every way. She stands only an even 5 feet tall and weighs about 120 pounds, those pounds arranged in the most beautiful curves you ever saw. Her tits are high and firm, rather large for her diminutive frame. Her waist is nipped in, and her hips swell provocatively. Her ass is outthrust and saucy looking. Her short legs are beautifully proportioned, with very trim ankles, shapely calves, cute dimpled knees and delectably full thighs swelling delightfully to those lush hips.

As if the gorgeous body were not enough, her face is the loveliest that I know. She has dark-brown hair, worn in loose waves around her face, and big, deep, dark-brown eyes. She has a short, upturned nose on a slightly round, dimpled face, and a generous, full-lipped mouth above a firm little chin. Her smile, especially when she is really happy, is just radiantly beautiful. Add to that a warm, friendly, but somewhat shy personality, a deep intelligence and sensitivity, a rather calm, serene attitude, but backed with a steely determination and really fiery emotions when you dig deep enough, and what do you have? What else but the most nearly perfect of mortal women--my Mom.

(God, that sounds so smugly conceited, doesn't it? But what can I do? Even as strong as these words are, they can't even begin to express the tremendous admiration that I feel for this woman who gave birth to me.)

Well, let's get back to the story. That first night at home I was in something of a daze. Everything about me was bright and cheerful, and I was pleased that the whole family seemed glad to have me home. I tried to slip back into my old familiar way with them, but somehow I felt stiff and awkward. I still couldn't get over the overwhelming sense of wonder at the beauty of my beloved mother, and I had to force myself not to stare at her constantly. As it was, a couple times I think that she became aware of my excessive interest in her appearance, and she sort of blushed and looked embarrassed. What had happened to me was that I had fallen head over heels in love with my own mother. It was a far deeper feeling than I had ever had before about anything. That night I had to masturbate before I could get to sleep, and of course the fantasy that I used was a fantastic imaginary fuck with Mom. After I came in a big way, I fell asleep quickly and slept soundly until morning.

The next day I managed to gain a bit of control over my actions. Dad and Sis were both at work, and I was alone with Mom a large part of the day. I managed to act almost normal, but there was nothing that I could do to conceal how much I enjoyed being with her. She accepted my changed attitude warmly and graciously. We talked and talked about earlier days, and Mom even told me a number of things about her childhood and teen years that I had never heard before. I helped her with all her household chores and went grocery shopping with her. When she suggested that I might like to look up some of my old friends, I told her that she was my oldest friend, and I would much rather be with her. Something about the sincere way that I said this got to her, and she blushed again and mumbled something about how sweet I was. She was becoming more and more a wonderful companion to me, not just a Mom now.

That night, Dad and my sister both went to bed earlier than Mom and I, and we had a snack together in the kitchen around 11:00. As Mom was rinsing out our dishes at the kitchen sink, I joined her and put my arm around her. When she turned to me, I finally had the nerve to say, "Mom, I've just got to tell you that I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm so proud that you're my mother."

Mom smiled a heavenly smile and put her arms around my neck. I hugged her to me, and then she raised her face to me and I lowered my head and kissed her full on the lips. For long moments she held the kiss as my brain whirled with joy; then she laughed and pulled back a bit. "Thank you, honey," she murmured. "That is one of the sweetest compliments I have ever had."

I wanted to go on praising her, but my courage and my wits failed me. We stood for a little longer in our warm embrace, and then Mom said, "We'd better go to bed. Good night, honey, and thank you for all your help today." She kissed me quickly again and was gone.

I had more trouble going to sleep on this night, despite another round of making love to my hand while pretending that it was Mom's coveted pussy. I was thrilled by the hug and the kiss, and I felt that I had made some progress, but where could this fierce desire of mine lead? Mom was a very proper person, a real lady, in the best sense of that word. Surely she was not going to go to bed with her own son. But I knew that Dad was not a very emotional person, and I was pretty sure that any ardent sex in their marriage had long ago cooled down. Furthermore, I had the very strong impression that powerful sexual feelings were smoldering just under Mom's serene surface. She deserved to be loved fervently and passionately, and I was practically certain that she wanted to be loved that way. Well, damn it, that was the way I felt about her, and I was burning up with the urge to show her my devotion.

The next day was much like the day before. Again I spent most of the day with Mom, and we talked more and I helped her more. A couple times I stopped and stared at her and said something like, "God, you're beautiful, Mom!" Both times she seemed embarrassed, but I could tell that she was pleased as well.

Again that night we were the last two to go to bed, and again we shared a late snack in the kitchen. Again I took her in my arms as we stood against the kitchen counter. I could talk a little more fluently this time, and I told her how much I enjoyed being with her. "I guess that being away from you for 3 months showed me just how much you mean to me, Mom. And although I was always proud of the way you looked, I never realized how truly gorgeous you are. I just can't look at you enough, Mom."

Mom accepted and returned my kiss, holding me tight around the neck and standing on her toes to reach up to my 6-feet-two height. Of course, my cock was as hard as a rock, and it was poking right into her belly as we stood in a tight embrace. If Mom didn't notice it, it was because she was too confused by the situation. I could tell that she enjoyed my sincere admiration, but I knew that she was definitely concerned that what we were doing wasn't quite the way a mother and son should kiss. She clearly was not giving herself to me--not yet anyway. Still we did kiss several times before she pulled free and bade me good night. Was I wrong in thinking that she left me reluctantly? I certainly hoped that she really wanted to stay in my arms.

The next day was Saturday, and Sis was around all day, and Dad was there in the afternoon. I did help Mom run a couple of errands, driving her around town and waiting patiently for her. She said to me, "You're really spoiling me, honey. I'm not used to having such a willing worker to help me."

"Am I making a nuisance of myself, Mom?" I asked. "Would you rather do some of these things by yourself?"

"Oh, no!" she exclaimed quickly. "Not at all, honey. This is wonderful! You've become such a helpful and considerate son. I--I'm very, very pleased, honey, believe me--and I love having you with me so much." She said this in such an emphatic way that I was thoroughly convinced--and thrilled.

That night Sis had a date, and Dad, after a session of TV watching, eventually went to bed, much too late in my opinion, leaving Mom and me alone again. As before, we went to the kitchen to find some snacks. This time I didn't even wait. I just took Mom into my arms and leaned her back against the counter. "Oh, Mom," I breathed fervently, "you're just so very, very beautiful! It's wonderful to be able to hold you and kiss you like this."

I put my mouth on hers and sort of lifted her up, using the counter to support her curvy body. We were pressed tightly together, my hard cock again poking hard right into her belly. I could feel her firm, full tits pressed against my chest. She let me kiss her, passively at first, but then she began to respond, her lips opening under mine. I began to rub my hands up and down her body while holding her pinned to the counter. Oh, God, did she ever feel good against me!

At last Mom pulled her face back from mine with an effort and put both hands on my chest to pry us apart. Her face was flushed (beautifully, of course) and she was breathing hard. "Honey," she said softly, "I'm very glad that you find me so--so attractive, but...really, you'd better--umm--slow down a bit. I am your mother, you know, not your--your girlfriend."

"But, Mom, I love you more than I could ever love a girlfriend! You're just so--so..."

"But, honey, mothers and sons are just not supposed to...do things like this. I just can't--umm--handle it, I'm afraid. You're just too...much for me."

I guess I looked pretty woeful. I felt like crying. Here I thought that I was making real progress toward making Mom my lover, and now... "Mom, I'm sorry if I've upset you. I--I just couldn't help wanting to--to...Are you really disgusted with me, Mom?"

Mom put her arms around my neck again and hugged me hard. "Oh, no, no, honey! Oh, sweetie, I'm really flattered that you want to--to do...this." She kissed me again, but more lightly. "And it's partly my fault, I know. I shouldn't have let you--umm--go so far. I guess--oh, honey, I guess I was just...enjoying it too much."

With that she suddenly gave a little hump right against my cock with her hips. Then she suddenly pushed herself free and fled from the room. My emotions were flying in all directions. Now what? God! What a situation! I knew without a doubt that Mom liked what we were doing--and damn it, she wanted to do more--I was sure of it. But would she ever let herself go? And now that she had told me to back off, would I lose everything I had gained if I didn't follow her warning? My mind was running at such high speed that I didn't get to sleep until 3 in the morning.

We went to church as a family the next day, and I was encouraged that Mom saw to it that I sat next to her. In fact, her warm hip and thigh were against mine during most of the service, keeping me in a constant state of arousal. Throughout the day she went out of her way to be warm and kind to me, but that night she went to bed when Dad did. Later I tiptoed down the hall to their door and could tell that they were making love. I was burning with jealousy of my own father.

The next day Dad and Sis were back at work, and Mom and I were alone again. We resumed our good companionship, with just a little restraint, and I helped her with preparations for the holiday. Christmas was coming up on Thursday, and Dad and Sis would be home from Wednesday through the rest of the week. Neither Mom nor I referred to our conversation in the kitchen.

Finally, however, as we were sitting at the table for lunch, I looked at Mom and asked her, "Mom, are you really happy with your life?"

She paused a moment, surprised at the question. "Of course I'm happy. What--what do you mean?"

"Well, Mom," I began, sort of feeling my way, "Dad works so hard, and he's so--so serious and all. And you don't get--uh--taken out much--and--uh..."

"Your father has been a very good husband, honey. I have no complaints."

"I know, Mom. He's honest and faithful and a good man. I'm proud of him. But--you don't seem to--you know--to even talk very much...And your interests don't seem to be much alike."

"Well, I guess all that is true. I suppose we do sort of lead...separate lives in a way. But, you know, I'll bet that's the way it is with most couples after they've been married as long as we have."

"But, Mom, you deserve more...Why, you know, I'll bet we have talked more together in the few days I've been back home than you and Dad did the whole time I was gone."

Mom laughed, a bit ruefully, I thought. "I'm afraid I wouldn't want to bet on that one...I think that you might be right."

I wanted to go on further, but I was afraid of pushing too much. We sat in silence for a while as I let her think it over. Finally, as she got up from the table, Mom looked at me and said softly, "Honey, it is wonderful to have you back home and to have someone I can really talk with." She turned away and then turned back. "And, honey, it is honestly thrilling to be actually--admired again."

I got up and headed for Mom, but she held up her hands and shook her head. "Now don't push me, honey. Give me some...space...and some...some time. This is all so--so new to me."

And so we slipped into our poses again, going on as good companions, a good close mother and son, and nothing more. But I knew that, underneath, things were simmering. I could feel the sexual tension building, building between us. (Of course, with me it was already built.) That night again she went to bed earlier, but this time when I spied, I detected no amorous noises from my parents' bedroom.

The next morning I was up early and was helping Mom fix breakfast when Sis came down, dressed for work. She watched Mom and me working together for a while and then said, "You sure have changed, baby bro. I think Mom's got a new boyfriend."

I saw Mom blushing beet red, so I took some of the attention away from her by saying, "Of course she has. What's the matter? Jealous, Sis?"

She just laughed casually and said, "No way! I've got another big date with Chris tonight."

After Dad and Sis had left, Mom looked at me smilingly and said, "I'm afraid that your sister is catching on to what's going on around here. Maybe you'd better stop being so nice to me while she's around."

"Hmmm, what is going on anyway? Am I allowed to be nice to you when she isn't around?"

"Well, I don't know," Mom said, looking embarrassed. "I guess that depends on how...umm...nice you mean."

"I could be very, very nice to you, Mom," I leered playfully. "Verrrry nice!"

"Oh, God!" Mom moaned. "Now I've got you started again...And maybe I won't be able to get you turned off next time."

I was very aware that this was going to be our last day alone in the house for a while; Dad and Sis had 5 straight days off work coming up. But try as I would, I couldn't get beyond a little flirtatious joking with Mom. She was still holding me off skillfully, but more and more she was willing to joke about my amorous inclinations, and this led me to believe that she was becoming at least more tolerant of the idea.

All right, here we are--Tuesday evening, the night before Christmas Eve. Sis went out on her date, and Dad sat around reading and watching TV until I thought he'd never go to bed. Mom kept on with some baking that she was doing, and at last Dad said good night and headed up the stairs. I sat in the kitchen watching Mom, loving the sight of her gorgeous petite body as she moved around the kitchen. From time to time she would look at me and smile warmly. Finally she cut a piece of pie for each of us, poured 2 cups of hot chocolate and sat down at the table with me. We didn't say anything as we ate our dessert, just looked at each other frequently. I loved her dainty, ladylike way of eating. Hell, I loved everything this lovely woman did!

When we had finished, I reached over and took one of Mom's hands in mine. She responded at once by squeezing my hand firmly. We just sat there holding hands for several minutes as I stared appreciatively at her beautiful face, and from time to time she would raise her lowered eyelids and look back at me with her big brown eyes in a calm but meaningful gaze. At least I hoped that it was meaningful.

"Mom," I said softly, "I wish that Sis's remark this morning could be true. It would--that is, I would be so--so highly, highly honored to be your boyfriend."

Mom immediately stood up, gathered up our used dishes and took them to the sink. Then she moved back to the table and held out both hands to me, pulling me up from my chair. In a moment she was in my arms again, back against the counter, and we were kissing a long, long ardent kiss. Oh, my God! I thought. This feels like the real thing! This feels as if Mom is giving in to her desires!

I picked Mom up and sat her ass on the counter. I stepped between her thighs and clutched her warm body tightly. Her arms were wrapped around my neck in a fierce hug and her tits were mashed against my chest. Then she wrapped her legs around me and used them to pull me tighter against her. The counter was just the right height to bring my stiff cock bulge to the same level as her open crotch, so here I was with my rod right against my mother's clothed cunt. Our mouths opened and our tongues were at last playing with each other. Oh, Mom! Mom! Mom! Oh, God, could I keep from shooting a load in my pants? My cock was throbbing as it pressed against that most precious of pussies. Mom was ready for me! I knew she was!

Oh, damn! A car door slammed outside, and we knew what it was. Sis was returning from her date. God, why did she have to be on time tonight? Why wasn't Chris fucking her somewhere and keeping her out late?

Mom quickly hopped down from her perch and grabbed a napkin. She wiped my lips vigorously to remove the lipstick traces. I then did the same for her to make her lips look more nearly normal. "You'd better sit down," Mom warned, staring at my huge bulge. "Nobody could miss that."

In a few moments Sis had joined us in the kitchen. She was as merry as Christmas and obviously had had a good time. "How was Chris?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows in Groucho Marx style.

"How WAS Chris?" Sis echoed, getting my drift. "Well, as Tony the Tiger would say, Chris was GRRRRREAT!"

We all laughed, and of course Sis had to have a piece of pie and a cup of hot chocolate, and she sat there yakking till finally Mom said good night and went upstairs. Damn! Damn! Damn! There went my chance! Would I ever get another one?

In just a few minutes Sis went to bed also. I went into the living room and sat down on the sofa in the semi-darkness, with just the dim light from a street lamp coming in through the window. God! If we had only got started sooner! If Mom had only given me a chance during the day, when we would have had several hours to work toward consummation of our affair! If she now had too much time to think about it, she might change her mind again, and my chances might be doomed forever. I didn't know how I could live if that happened.

Then I heard the faint creaking of a floor board and a slight rustle from the bottom of the stairs. My heart almost stopped. Oh, God! That small figure in the doorway could only be Mom! I was so thunderstruck that I could only sit there like a fool as she came to me and sat down beside me. Then my arms were around her once more, eagerly pulling her willing body to mine. She had on her fleecy robe. I wondered what was under it.

Mom's mouth was almost frantic on mine, kissing and tonguing and licking with all the passion that I had been sure was inside her. Oh, Mom! Mom! You wonderful, wonderful creature! Oh, God! You're mine! At last you're giving yourself to me completely!

Mom's robe was only loosely tied, and it was gaping open. I tentatively moved my hand inside. Ah, just bare skin there! My mother's bare skin! I got a nice handful of very smooth, spongy tit, with a hard little nipple standing out. Mom moaned very softly into my mouth as I began to fondle that fantastic breast. Oh, God, it felt good! I had played with other girls' tits before, some bigger than this, but none had ever felt as good as Mom's. I pulled my mouth free from Mom's to move down and suck a nipple between my lips. Mom put her hands on the back of my head and held me as she squirmed her body in pleasure. The robe was opening up more.

I took hold of the sash and it came loose. I slowly pulled the robe completely open, and for the first time I saw all of my mother's perfect body. There was enough light coming into the room that I could see that glowing white form quite clearly. Her breasts were so firm and so round, standing up high and proud. Her pearly thighs were so smooth and so perfectly shaped in their tapering symmetry. Her swelling hips were so exciting, her slightly rounded belly, with its precisely placed navel, so womanly, so thrilling. And there at the junction of those perfect thighs and that perfect belly was a beautifully shaped vee of dark hair, covering the spot that in all the world was to be the most precious to me. Oh, Mom! None of my fantasies had been nearly as good as the reality of the perfect beauty of my mother's body.

I stroked those smooth, soft thighs and that firm belly. I riffled my fingers through the crispy, curly hairs on that rather prominent mound. My mother spread her thighs apart to let my hand cup that warm, moist pussy. Oh, heaven on earth! Could anything ever compare to this? All the furtive fucks with perhaps 8 or 9 different girls paled to nothingness beside what I knew was in store for me with this fantastically lovely woman. Oh, Mom! Mom! You're almost too good to be believable!

Mom had her arms around my neck again and was breathing into my ear, "Honey, get your clothes off! Hurry! I want you, honey! I want you in me!"

I frantically shucked off my clothing, with Mom's eager help, and soon I was as naked as she was. Then Mom was lying back and pulling me down upon her. She had one foot up on the back of the sofa and the other was as far out on the floor as she could get it, opening herself completely to me. She grasped my huge cock with one of her little hands. "Oh, my God, honey! It's so big!" she whispered.

The size didn't seem to daunt her, however, for she pulled my happy rod right to her crotch, opened her pussy lips with the other hand, and guided me right into the entrance of her love channel. She was going to be very tight, I could tell, and as I had suspected from her diminutive height. I very gently pushed my pole deeper and deeper into that narrow, clinging passage. She was very wet, which she had to be to take my big salami. I pushed and pulled slowly, fighting off my hot desire to just ram the big thing into my Mom and start fucking away. Bit by bit I worked it in until at last my balls were right against Mom's ass and my pubic hair and hers were meshed. I'm sure that she could not have taken another half inch, but she had just barely enough room for my cock when she was stuffed completely full.

When I was completely inside, I paused for a few moments, just thrilling to the feel of having my lucky, lucky dick being hugged tightly along its full length by my beloved mother's warm, slippery, wet vagina. Ah, I tell you, friends, I was just out of this world! I had not known what joy was until that magical night!

And how was Mom taking it? As my rod slid gradually into her steamy, hot hole, she was sort of whining and wiggling her hips to aid my progress. I could tell that there was a little bit of pain as she was stretched more than she ever had been before. But I could also tell that she wanted it, wanted it with a deep, deep urgency. And as I finally rested there between her legs with my cock in her to the hilt, she was trembling with excitement as she murmured over and over, "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! I just can't believe it! I can't believe it! I can't believe we're really doing this! Oh, God! Oh, God! God! God!"

"Are you OK, Mom?" I asked anxiously. "Am I hurting you?"

"Oh, God, no, honey!" Mom exclaimed. "Oh, honey, you feel so great in me! God, that big thing feels wonderful!"

I leaned forward and got my mouth back on Mom's. She began tonguing avidly again, at the same time humping her belly up against me. I took the hint and began to fuck her, slowly and gently, easing my tingling big cock out of her tight cunt and then slowly sliding it back in. She became slipperier and better lubricated as I fucked, but she was still as tight as any virgin I had ever penetrated--well, both of them anyway. Mom began to lift her hips up as I began the downstroke, pushing against my entering thrust. She would let me push her ass down into the cushions, and then, after I withdrew most of the way, she would hump back up to meet me.

I began playing with Mom's smooth, full tits, tweaking and pinching the hard nipples as we continued to fuck and deep kiss. Mom's hands were rubbing my back and ass cheeks rapidly, excitedly, sometimes running up and down my crack. God! It felt so great to actually have my cock in my own dear mother's tight, juicy pussy, to have her eager tongue playing with mine, to be fondling her soft, smooth body and to feel her hands caressing my ass. If there can possibly be anything better than this, I can't imagine what it would be.

Mom began to make noises with her mouth and throat, soft humming, moaning and whining sounds, sounds that indicated extreme physical and emotional pleasure. I involuntarily started to do something of the same myself, going "Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" into Mom's mouth.

Now Mom started humping her ass harder, jerking up to meet my thrusts, and she obviously wanted to speed up the tempo. I was ready to do just that, and I began to pump harder and faster into her squishy love hole. My cock was on fire, glorying in every inch of delightful pussy that it was plowing through. Never had fucking been even a tiny fraction as thrilling as it was now with Mom. Ah, I can almost feel it right now as I write these words! Wonderful! Fantastic!

It was very apparent that Mom was rapidly rising toward her orgasm. Her belly began bucking harder, her tonguing was extremely rapid, shooting in and out of my mouth in a fucking motion of its own, her vocal sounds becoming sort of little muffled grunting moans: "Unnnnhhh! Unnnnhhh! Unnnnhhh! Unnnnhhh! Unnnnhhh!"

Mom's hands were now firmly grasping my ass cheeks, pulling me hard into her at each rapid thrust. Then she wrapped her legs around me and began to use them to pull me even harder into her steamy, hot love chute. I grabbed her smooth ass cheeks as well and began to add to the force of her humping by lifting her up to meet me as I slammed deeper and harder and faster into her. My fiery hot rod was now pistoning in and out of Mom's leaping, bucking cunt with tremendous power. It is amazing how a little woman like Mom can endure such fierce pounding, and even love doing it so much that she keeps urging more, more, more--harder, harder, harder--faster, faster, faster.

We had become a super-efficient fucking machine, well oiled, perfectly tuned, and precisely coordinated. In and out--in and out--in and out--fuck!--fuck!--fuck!--fuck! God, I don't know how I held out as long as I did, because I was practically on the verge of shooting the moment that my cock first entered the magic portal of my mother's cunt. Now I had to cum--I just had to! But I tightened up my cock muscles as hard as I could! No! Not yet! Mom has to cum! I've got to make this as great a fuck for Mom as possible! Come on, Mom! Let go, Mom! Over the hump, Mom! That's it, girl! You're right on the edge, Mom! Cum, Mom! Cum! Cum."

I was ramming so hard into Mom now that her ass was plunging deep into the sofa cushions, and she was rebounding so hard that it almost lifted our bodies into the air. I was grunting hard at each terrific thrust, and Mom's muffled moaning was nonstop. We still had our mouths plastered together, panting into each other. Our faces were wet with sweat and saliva. We were rutting with all the force of the wildest of beasts, pure animal passion taking over now.

Then at last Mom gave a strangled sort of short scream, and her body stiffened up completely, her back arched and her hips in the air. She was shuddering violently, and I could feel her pussy muscles churning and grasping around my cock. Ah, God! She was there! Now at last I could let go myself. I almost roared at the tremendous release as I turned loose and started blasting my cum deep into my mother's belly. I just rammed my fuck pole as deep into her quivering cunt as I could get it and held it there as spurt after spurt of my hot seed shot into her depths. Waves of ecstasy were sweeping through me. Never before in my life had I approached a tenth of the height of the physical and emotional peak that I now hit. And it was made all the greater by sensing that Mom's climax was as tremendous as my own.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.