Suzy's Honeymoon
Day 3

 

Erotica Sex Story: Day 3 - The first day of her honeymoon she is taken away from her husband and.....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Interracial   Anal Sex  

The next morning Suzy was awakened by the guard and escorted to the cafeteria for breakfast. She was permitted a modest robe to cover herself with and felt slightly more human for the gesture. Afterwards the guard led her back to the same room in the studio which she had been taken the previous morning. The room containing Carl's dentist chair. Carl and Carla were waiting for her when she stepped into the room.

"Good morning lover, The commandant loved your video last night. We edited it and are putting the finishing touches on it now. It is one of the best rape scenes we ever filmed here. If you like we can do more of them, or you can do like we ask," Carla announced cheerfully.

"Anything. Just don't force me to do what I did yesterday," Suzy said grimacing at her recollection of the previous night. Carla set her down in the chair and Carl gave her another shot of the mystery drug they had been given her all week. Once again she felt nauseous and vomited into a pail before feeling perfectly fine and well.

"Now my lover, we are going to give you a make over. The commandant believes you look too innocent to be in these movies so we shall see what we can do." Carla said removing Suzy's gown to leave her naked in the chair.

"First a new style for your hair and then a perhaps some new cloths."

"OK. Anything you want as long as I can put leave in the clothes I arrived in." Suzy said dumbly. A woman entered to do her hair and Suzy passively laid back and allowed her to do her work. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the erotic warmth she felt after the shot. She dreamed of Brad and the home they were buying in the states. She didn't notice the woman shaving half her head and drying orange streaks through what was left.

"lay still lover, we will give you some new earrings now." Carla explained as she swabbed Suzy's ear with something that numbed her skin. Suzy thought another earring would do no harm as long as she could let it close up when she returned home to Brad. She fell away in her dream and didn't feel Carl swabbing the Novocain on her nipples either. When the needle gun pierced her flesh she flinched but the drugs kept her deep enough sedated to not understand both of her nipples now wore large rings and her ears were pierced all the way up with a dozen rings. She felt the wetness of the swab on her arm but forgot it once the feeling disappeared from her skin. An hour later she sported a large red and black tattoo of a nazi swastika on her upper arm, a rose tattoo on her left breast, and a dog with an enormous hard on sprawled above her now bare pubic area. Her nails here painted black and her nose was pierced lastly.

She dreamed through all of the make over and when Carla finally shoot her back into reality she was smiling in a numb, dazed sort of way.

Suzy stood up and looked into the mirror but did not recognize the person staring back her. In the mirror was a punk from the movies with half shaved head and orange and blond hair. A nose ring through her left nose lobe and a dozen earrings hanging from her ear. Her nipples dangled huge gold rings and the tattoos were lewd and obscene.

"What have you done?" Suzy whimpered as she realized what had happened, she reached up and tugged at the nipple ring expecting it to fall off. Her numb tit hid the pain she would have felt from yanking her nipple so harshly. "Take it off! Take all of it off!" She cried as she reached up to pull the ring from her nose.

"Are you being disobedient so quickly after your last punishment?" Carla exclaimed in amused frustration. Suzy stopped tugging at the ring in her nose and looked fearfully at Carla.

"nooo." Suzy sobbed. "but, how can I go home looking like this?" Suzy ran her hair through what was left of her hair and the right side of her skull, now bald.

"Please be cooperative lover, we will get you a wig to wear until your hair grows back. No one will know. If you are careful that is. Now sit back down. You have some hours of training prior to the first filming tomorrow."

Suzy held her decorated breasts in her hand as she sat back in the chair. Carl and Carla strapped her head and waist back down and handed her the stuffed penis from the day previous. She thought of erotic fantasies she had while forced to watch the dirty movies, so she did little to resist while they prepared her for another morning of training.

"How does your vagina feel? does it hurt to have the dildo inside you all the time?" Carla translated for Carl, as he removed the straps on her chastity belt and pulled the rubber rod slowly out.

"Sometimes, mostly it just feels really big and a little sore." Suzy whimpered softly as the large rod slipped from her channel.

"That will go away, until then we will use this creme to alleviate your discomfort." Carla responded as Carl squeezed some greasy cream out of a tube and applied it to a enormous dildo, the largest yet. Suzy wondered why they were doing this to her, no man could have a penis that large. Suzy grunted in discomfort as the tip of the rod pressed into her vagina. It was almost as wide as a soda can. She held her breath and felt tears of pain stream down her cheeks as he rode the shaft into her. It was at least eight inches long.

"Stop... It's too Big. It's hurting me..." Suzy gasped as she felt the rod prodding her entrails as the doctor tried to shove the remaining inch into her.

"Relax, it will fit lover. You will come to like it." Carl pushed the rod as tight into her as he could and pulled her chastity belt up over it to hold it in. The rod still protruded an inch from her sex but the belt held it tightly in place. Suzy's breasts were still numb from the Novocain so Carl had to place the shock electrodes on her buttocks.

"AHHH! STOP!" Suzy screamed the second she felt the tingling around the pads on her butt erupt into a stinging, tormenting fire.

"You understand the punishment for not sucking or using your teeth."

Carla explained and Suzy nodded in agreement. She guided the penis to Suzy's mouth and she started to suckle it like the day previous. Carl looked at the box and noted the vacuum she applied to the head of the penis and set the shock alarm to go off when sucking stopped. Carl placed a vibrator on top of Suzy's clit and taped it in place. Suzy groaned the moment it was switched on. She emembered the harder she sucked the thing in her mouth, the harder the vibrator would buzz on her sex.

"Carl, I must go and prepare for this afternoon. You have the proper videos to show her, so I will return in an hour to enrich her vocabulary."

Carla said smiling to the man in the lab coat as she walked out. Suzy watched her go and Carl left her alone to watch the video. Suzy stared in fascination as the couple made love and shared their bodies. She would have thought the video obscene days earlier but now she somehow understood it all. She sucked the rod in her mouth hard and felt the rising tremors of the vibrator causing her clitoris to stiffen with desire. within minutes she felt herself able to climax and she pushed herself to the edge, and felt the shudders of pleasure course through her body as she sucked the stuffed penis vigorously.

An hour later...

"Carl, I do think the hormones have begun to work with her." Carla chuckled as she stepped into the room and watched Suzy grinding her hips and holding the stuffed horse cock with both hands. She had apparently had trouble she had dribbled a great deal from her mouth onto her chest.

"She is learning quickly Carla. I have had to send for more soiled condoms to fill the pump with. She keeps the machine running so hard it is pumping almost constantly." Carl said as he checked the glass tube on the instrument box which held the supply of semen.

"She appears to have spit up most of it." Carla said as she ran her finger across Suzy's glistening wet breast.

"Oh yes, that was a mistake. She sucked so hard she jammed the machine and it would not shut off. It just kept pumping the semen into her mouth until she began to gag for air. By the time I reached her she was trading correctional shocks for gulps of air."

"She has stretched a great deal in the last hour." Carla grinned as she pointed to Suzy's crotch. The dildo that had been jutting an inch from her vagina an hour ago was firmly embedded in her cunt." You can set the machine to manual, I will be teaching her to talk dirty for the next hour." Carla chuckled as she touched the eject button on the video recorder, getting Suzy's attention. She looked up at her with wide tired eyes, afraid to stop sucking on the dildo. Carla switched to English, "It is all right lover, the machine is turned off. I will control the corrections now, not you."

"I don't care anymore." Suzy whimpered softly as she dropped the dildo down beside her and reached down to her vagina. She pressed the silent vibrator back and forth on her clitoris seeking to scratch her itch.

"Good." Carla smiled as she put in another video tape and turned it on.

Suzy stared at the monitor and watched as two women and a man made love.

"Repeat after me, OH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!" Carla groaned loudly and passionately then stared down at Suzy. Suzy stared back at her with embarrassment for a moment until Carla turned on the vibrator on her clitoris.

Suzy closed her eyes, smiled, and groaned a bit.

"Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." Suzy groaned drunkenly, near laughter.

She held the vibrator still with her hand as she ground her hips beneath.

"Now say this, I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY MOUTH! PLEASE CUM IN MY MOUTH!"

Carla groaned loudly. Suzy opened her eyes and looked away with shame. Carla frowned and turned up the speed of the vibrator and pressed it down on Suzy's clit. Suzy looked up in pleasure and groaned in satisfaction. "Say it lover, remember our bargain."

"I want you to cum in my mouth. please." Suzy said softly. Carla smiled.

"Good girl. Now say it like you mean it." Carla said turning the speed of the vibrator down.

An hour later.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me with your big cock! Give it to me!!!" Suzy shouted out in lust as she ground her hips against the vibrator. Her eyes were focused on the smut movie being shown on the television. Carla sat beside her guiding her words and rewarding her with blasts from the vibrator.

"Very good, lover," Carla chuckled as she glanced at her watch. "I think that is enough for now, I have a special treat for you as a reward for your cooperation. She turned off the vibrator and Suzy looked at her with disappointment. Suzy was glistening in sweat, and the semen she spit up earlier had gelled on her chest. Her new tattoos and piercings were puffy and red. Carla wondered if she would be presentable by tomorrow. Carla released all the straps holding Suzy to the chair and helped her up. Suzy stood with weak knees.

"Follow me lover, I have a surprise for you," Carla teased as she motioned for Suzy to follow her. The guard fell in behind Suzy and followed the bowed legged girl and her trainer into the mansion.

"Where are we going?" Suzy inquired as she was led from the concrete floors of the studio into the plush carpet of the mansion. She was naked and filthy. She felt the shame that had mercifully absent, return. When they walked past a maid dusting the paintings in the hall, Suzy thought she heard the woman cuss at her for walking on her carpet.

"Right here," Carla smiled as she opened the door to a private bedroom in the mansion. "You may bathe and freshen up till later this afternoon. The maid will deliver your lunch in a short while." Suzy looked around the gloriously furnished room and smiled in gratitude.

"Oh, thank you," Suzy exclaimed as she stepped into the room and walked toward the bathroom. She looked in and saw a large bath tub and a real toilet. Looking down at the belt she wore around her crotch, she looked with pleading eyes at Carla. "Can you remove this thing?" Suzy whimpered softly to Carla.

"Come here." Carla said grinning. She sat Suzy down on the bed and unlocked the belt. The dildo slipped slowly from her vagina and popped out onto the floor. Suzy heard the door creak wide open and she was shocked to see the maid pushing a cart of food into the room. She quickly pulled her legs together to hide her sex from the strange woman. "Good, your food has arrived. We will leave you until this afternoon. If the movies get your worked up, you can use these to relieve yourself. There are more in the drawers if you wish." Carla said as she opened the night stand drawer and emptied it onto the bed. A pile of vibrators and dildo's flopped into the middle of the beautiful Victorian bed. Carla walked to the door and waved goodbye to Suzy who was staring in bewilderment at the pile of toys on the bed. "The guard will be outside the door if you require any assistance. I will see you later this afternoon."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.