Feelups at Big Surf - Cover

Feelups at Big Surf

by Typoman

Copyright© 1999 by Typoman

Fiction Story: A wave pool presents a great opportunity to eager teenagers.

Tags: mt/ft   Consensual   Petting  

In Tempe, AZ during the early 70's one of the first water parks in the country to open up with an actual simulated ocean. Surfable waves included. I was about 16 at the time when my friend Dan and I started going there during the summer. It was a real feelup heaven. We would get on our inflatable rafts and paddle all the way to the back of the Water Park where the waves were generated. We rode the waves on our rafts into the beach area. Closer to the beach in front of us would be all these girls on rafts trying to catch the wave that we were riding on. Their bikini-clad butts would be right out in the open and ready for an enterprising pair like us to raft by and cop a good feel. Their legs would be open and kicking trying to get enough speed up to ride the wave. I was even surprised that the girls would feel us up every so often. Just as we would get a good handful of butt we would roll off the raft so as not to get identified.

One time Dan came up to me with a strange look while we were in the shallow part of the water

"Larry! Now just be cool about this okay? I don't want her to see me"

He made a motion with his eyes and a slight nod of his head.

"You see that girl behind me with the red hair and the pink one piece?"

I looked in the general direction and spotted this red haired girl about our age fiddling with her swimsuit under the water. She had a really disgusted look on her face.

"Yeah, what about it"

"What's her expression like? Does she look pissed?"

I looked again without trying to be too obvious about it. She definitely looked pissed off at something.

"Oh yeah Dan she's pissed off all right. What the hell did you do to her?"

"Shit! I sure hope she doesn't recognize me, I rolled right off as soon as it happened. Let's move over to the other side of the water and I'll tell you about it."

As soon as it was clear, I asked Dan what he did that pissed her off so badly. Dan replied with a request.

"Larry, hold your hand out in front of you like you were getting ready to grab some girls butt on a raft."

I did as he asked.

"Yeah, so what?"

"Ever noticed where your thumb is?"

I just looked at him with an uncomprehending gaze.

So Dan smiled and held his hand out in front of him. He made a gesture with his hand so I would look at it. His arm was stretched out with fingers stretched out. His thumb was pointing a little down

"I was riding this wave, and gonna get a good feel from that girl."

He nodded again towards his hand.

"See how my thumb is? She had such a nice butt, I had to try to get a really good feel this time. Shit Larry, when I grabbed her butt cheek, my thumb went right up her asshole!

My mouth flew open in amazement.

"No shit?"

"Yeah! Swimming suit and all!!"

Well we both laughed so hard that I damn near pissed myself right there in the pool.

BUSTED

Well folks, after that I was determined to get more than the casual, (just might be an accident) feel. I liked to do it to the younger girls, cause I thought that it would be easier to get away with than the older ones. I also realized later that I have always had this attraction to younger girls.

Maybe it was because I came from a family of 4 boys and one sister that was 8 years older than I was. Dan, on the other hand, had two younger sisters. He sure as hell didn't like it when he caught me with his little sister's bra undone and her tee shirt pulled up to her neck. Hell, I was only scratching her back. That bra was just in the way!

It's a good thing that as an adult I fathered two boys and no girls. I can still lust after them and not be getting the feeling that they could be my daughters.

Well back to the Water Park. I saw this girl who looked to be about 12. She had on a tiny little two piece that was maybe just a little small for her. Her legs were spread wide to get a better kick stroke to catch the wave that I was riding on. I could see just the edge of one pussy lip sneaking out the side of her suit. The cloth of her suit showed several seasons wear. It looked to be a hand-me-down from an older sister. As a result, the waterlogged material clung to her puss. Maybe it was my teenage imagination, but I thought I could see through it just a little. It was a light blue color and there was just a tinge of flesh color where it clung to her butt and pussy.

I was lined up perfectly. As I bore down on her I got a brilliant new idea. I dragged my hand across her butt hoping to expose more of her lip than was in view. She was looking right at me as I made my move. I was busted before I could roll off and get safely away. I quickly moved away from her but not before she smiled a little knowing smile at me.

That smile was for me the "go ahead" to try for a better feel than I had stolen from her before. My next pass on her revealed more pussy. I went for that little bit of lip and wiped my finger across it. She saw my approach and seemed to sorta enjoy it.

I decided that I had pushed my luck about as far as I dared go with her and went for other targets.

Boy, was I surprised a little later on.

I was in the shallower water waiting to catch a wave. Here comes this same little girl riding a wave right at me. I started paddling like crazy to catch the wave. This girl bailed off her raft right on my back. She clung onto me as I rolled off the raft. I felt her hand reach around in front of me and cop a good feel of my erect cock. Her hand lingered longer than I would have dared try. When our heads came up out of the water, she was right in front of me smiling.

"I just thought that you might like to know what it feels like to get groped like you did to me."

I just looked at her with my jaw hanging wide open. She smiled at me, and then I felt this quick squeeze on my dick.

"Tag! You're it!"

Before I knew it, she ducked underwater and disappeared with a quick flash of soaked, see through bikini butt and legs.

I was flabbergasted and really turned on at the same time. My inexperience showed as I struggled with the best way to take advantage of this opportunity presented to me by this little girl. Fortunately, she seemed interested in me and was taking the lead in her little game of "grope, you're it."

I spied her about 20 feet away. When I got my flash of inspiration. My raging hardon gave me the nerve to take the bold step I thought of.

I had seen this sponge floating in the water that was from an EXXON station. It was in the shape of a tiger's head. It was from the old "Put a tiger in your tank" advertising give away program. I grabbed this sponge, snuck up behind her. I got up the nerve to pull the back of her swimsuit bottoms open and stuffed the sponge inside them, getting a great feel of her butt with the back of my hand.

"Tag! You're it!" I said in her ear and swam away.

When I got brave enough I looked around to where she had been, but she wasn't there anymore. She turned up behind me and stuffed the sponge down the back of my shorts just like I had done to her.

After digging the sponge out of my suit, I went in pursuit of her with renewed bravery. I soon found her and came up from behind again. This time I pulled the front of her suit open and stuffed the tiger sponge in. I used one hand to hold her bottoms open and the other hand to stuff the sponge in. This time I was able to use my hand to get a really great feel of her bald pussy lips. I pulled her against me using my free hand on her stomach. My hardon was right up against her butt. She didn't fight or try to get away as I was exploring her folds, trying to get further down to that magic hole. I was in heaven, My cock was nestled right between her cheeks. After about three seconds, she pulled away from me and turned around to face me. Pulling the sponge out, she then pulled my suit open at the front and stuffed the sponge inside. Her hand grasped my crank and squeezed. I reached around behind her and pulled her to me. Her hand now effectively trapped around my hardon as I pulled our bodies together.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.