Sun-Burned Sister - Cover

Sun-Burned Sister

by Typoman

Copyright© 1999 by Typoman

Incest Sex Story: His sister gets sunburned and need some care.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

My older sister and I got along pretty well for the most part. We are fairly close in age, at the time of this story, she was 18 and I had just turned 17.

I had just came home from a date with my new girlfriend, frustrated as hell from heavy petting. My balls were aching from lust unquenched. At least my date had let me get her top all the way off this time. It was our third date and although I made progress with her, I wondered if the frustration was worth the girl. She did have one hell of a body, and we got along really well.

There was a note from my parents on the refrigerator saying they would be gone until late and that Nancy, my sister had gotten sunburned and was in bed. I didn't want an unpleasant surprise when I was in the middle of a furious monkey spanking session in front of the television, so I decided to see if my sis was still awake. I changed into my favorite pair of sleeping shorts, the ones with the button fly and the last button always undone. These shorts were great for quick cover up if I were ever intruded upon while petting my puppy. After changing, I went upstairs to her bedroom and lightly knocked on her door to see how she was.

"Nancy?"

"Yeah?"

"I hear you got a sunburn huh?"

"Yeah, a bad one!"

"Can I come in?"

"NO! I don't have any clothes on!"

"Hmmm, can I come in anyway?"

She laughed, "No you perv!"

"How bad is it sis?"

"BAD Larry, I fell asleep at the river and it's all over my back and legs! Mom put some stuff on it and told me to go to bed."

"What stuff did she use Nancy?"

"Shoot, I don't know! STUFF! Sunburn stuff! It didn't help much though, I hurt like hell!"

"She didn't use Aloe Vera on your sunburn?"

"No, All that stuff is the same anyway."

"Bullshit Nancy! Aloe Cactus is great stuff! I'm surprised mom don' know about it. I'm coming in"

I opened the door and approached my sister lying on her belly naked, too sunburned to even stand the sheets against her skin. Then turned on the light on her nightstand. She pulled her arms and legs together to cover as much of her luscious body as she could.

"Larry! Get out of here!"

I sat on the edge of the bed, being careful to not touch her burned body. Damn Nancy! You should know better than to fall asleep in the sun! You look like a lobster!"

"Larry, Mom already read me the riot act. I really don't feel like hearing the same from you, now please leave me alone in my misery so I can try to get some sleep."

"You know that low succulent cactus plant we have in the corner of our back yard? The one with the flat wide leaves?"

"And the thorns? Larry are you on drugs? You're NOT gonna experiment on me with that stuff! Forget it!"

"Remember last summer when I came back from camping with Dan's parents, I had that great tan?"

"Yeah, and so?"

"That started out as a sunburn Nancy! Dan's mom used Aloe cactus on it and my sunburn just went away! Honest."

"Yeah, and I bet you screamed like hell when one of those barbs on the side scraped your skin! No thank you! But since you've already seen my naked butt, will you put some more of the lotion mom used on me? It's right there on the dresser."

"Nancy! The way to use Aloe is co cut the barbs off the sides and then peel one side of the leaf off and rub it on. You're not gonna believe how good it feels when the stuff hits your sunburn. Yours is worse than mine was, so it probably won't turn into a tan but well, you'll see. I'll be right back."

As I was walking down the hall, I could hear my sis "You're NOT gonna use that stuff on me!"

Yeah, right. She'll change her tune when she feels how soothing it is. I went to the kitchen for a sharp knife, then headed out back to get some leaves. I stopped at the trash can and quickly prepared them for application, thinking as soon as I was done, Nancy would fall asleep and I cold assure my privacy.

Her door was locked when I tried to open it. Nancy told me to forget it and go away when she heard the door rattle. Being an inquisitive boy, long ago I figured out how to easily unlock bedroom doors. My sister even knew very well that I could get past her door lock easily. I proved it to her many times in the past when we were a lot younger and were experiment with our sexuality. We have never gone very far with our explorations back then. I checked above the door, and low and behold, my little coat hanger tool was still in place where I'd put in those years ago. Chuckling to myself, I slid the makeshift tool on the hole in the middle of the doorknob, pressed in and turned. Easy as pie!

Deja-vu! The act of opening her locked brought back a fond, but troubling memory from the past. My mind went back to that place in time.

It was the night after my 14th birthday party. I had been feeling her up through her clothes for about a week. She never told on me, although she threatened to several times. I asked to see her naked as my birthday gift from her.

She laughed and said "forget it, you perv! As many times as you've felt me up today, I'll just let that be your gift and I won't tell on you."

"You wouldn't tell on me anyway, Sis. I guess I'll just have to sneak in your room tonight while you're sleeping and look for myself!"

"I'll lock my door! You can't get in that way."

"What makes you think a locked door will stop me?"

"You break my door and you'll really be in trouble!"

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you. You sleep naked tonight, If I can get through your door tonight, you'll show me your body. I promise I won't touch you."

"What do I get if you can't get in?"

"That's up to you."

"Okay, When you can't get in my room through my door ONLY! No window climbing right?"

"Right, only through your door without breaking it."

"Hmmm let me think, How about if you have to scratch my back and tickle my legs for a whole hour!"

"Clothes on or off?" Nancy was always a sucker for a good back scratch.

"ON YOU PERVERT! What type of fool do you take me for?"

I laughed. "Hey, can you blame me for trying?"

"Okay we got a deal. You go to bed tonight totally naked. If I get in, You have to show me everything and not a quick flash either! Let's say fifteen minutes of a tour of your complete body. If by let's say 4:00 in the morning, I haven't woke you up by being in your room, you win and I have to scratch your back and tickle your legs for an hour. Whenever you choose to have me do it."

"You gotta be good and not try to feel me up like you always do."

"This don't mean I can never try to get a feel EVER, right? Just during that hour."

The thought occurred to me that she might have one of those locks that hook into the doorjamb. I would be screwed then. However, one hour of being her personal back scratcher wasn't all that bad of deal.

"Okay Larry, you got a deal!"

We shook hands and sealed our little agreement. We both gave each other knowing smiles for the rest of that day, each of us assured that they would win. That night, I think I spanked my monkey at least three times before it was late enough to collect on my free tour. It was 12:00 and the house was quiet when I crept down the hall to her door. I had learned about the types of locks from a bud of mine at school. He had snuck in on his little sister while she was sleeping and pulled her covers off, just to see if he could do it.

There are two types of locks. One you have to use a thin screwdriver to turn a little slot inside, the other (like ours) you just need something thin to press a button. I reached above her door to the trim and found my tool. I had been working up the courage to sneak into her room and look at her with the covers pulled back like my buddy did, but had only got as far as making and testing the tool. It made a little too much noise for my comfort, working the piece of clothes hanger around trying to find that small little button hidden inside the knob. Oil made quick work of the squeaky hinge. After practice, I was fairly confident I could quietly get the door unlocked. If I went straight in with the wire, I could do it most of the time.

Gathering up my courage, I slid the wire straight inside after I cleared the little hole. I made contact with the button on my first try and pushed. Feeling the button give under the pressure, I turned the doorknob. I could feel my heart racing with excitement mixed with a little fear as the door swung silently inward just like magic!

The room was dark when I entered. The moon and her night light by the nightstand were the only illumination. I could make out her form under the covers as she slept, unaware of my presence. I stood beside the bed, not wanting to wake her as of yet. My erection was goading me on to look at my sleeping sister's naked body. Nancy's deep breathing told me that she wasn't faking sleep. Stealthily lifting the covers, my eyes beheld... A NIGHTGOWN?

The sneaky bitch chickened out on me! I dropped the covers in rage and frustration. I briefly considered roughly waking her and telling her that she was a chicken shit then reconsidered.

I told myself "I CAN GO AHEAD AND SEE JUST HOW FAR I COULD GO WITHOUT WAKING HER! IF SHE DID WAKE UP, WELL SHE WAS THE ONE THAT RENIGGED ON OUR DEAL! SERVES HER RIGHT!"

My sweaty hands gently pulled her covers back all the way to the end of the bed. Her long nightgown was made of cotton and non-translucent. She was lying on her stomach, nightgown laying flat across her body, all the way past her knees. I listened for breathing changes as I lifted the hem and tried to look underneath. The light was too poor. Fortunately I had a flashlight in my bedroom for power outages. Nancy had one too but I didn't dare look for hers, so I crept back to my room and grabbed mine. The batteries were good! Luck was with me. Back at her bed I lifted the hem again and turned the light on, revealing her white panty clad butt. No really big thrills for me there, it was time for more risky maneuvers. Her gown was trapped under her legs, but fortunately above her knees. Holding my breath, I pulled on one side of the hem, close to where it was trapped by her legs, gaining about 3 inches. Pulling on the other side gained the same amount, but the movement of her gown sliding across her skin made her stir in her sleep. It scared the hell out of me as she rolled onto her side, but somehow I managed to keep my shit together enough to get her nightgown all the way up to her hips as she rolled. My fear drove me back into the shadows until I regained my composure enough to approach her bed again. Turning on my trusty flashlight I toured her body with its beam. Then I pulled the gown as far as the material would allow until the part trapped under her hips stopped further progress. On came my flashlight again after I moved around behind her and I lifted the gown away from her front and peered into heaven! Two luscious breasts came into view! The same two beauties that I had been fondling the previous day. Her breasts were about the size of navel oranges, nipples barely protruding from her dollar sized aureoles. My reaction to the stolen glimpse of my sister was felt all the way to my aching groin. Without consciously deciding to, I pulled my shorts down and grabbed my poor ignored cock and squeezed. It thanked me for my attention by drooling its slick clear fluid from the end. That was only the third time I had seen the clear stuff. My cock gave me plenty of the white sperm, ever since I started masturbating, I've seen it. But the clear stuff came the first time after I had been reading the erotic stories in a porno magazine. I was just stroking it, waiting for another good part to come up when I felt the slick clear stuff that first time. Experimentation proved that it came with prolonged arousal.

Prolonged arousal was just what I'd been suffering from, stealthily uncovering my stingy sisters privates. Now I needed to get a little release and there was no better place than right here. Unfortunately, her tits could only be viewed using one hand on her gown and the other on my flashlight (The other flashlight! The one that gives off light!). I no longer cared if Nancy woke up or not now! My cock had given me a mission, and I was gonna accomplish it.

I almost tripped on my shorts that were pooled around my ankles and stepped out of them. Now there was no quick way to recover by pulling them up in case of discovery. The rational part of my brain had been beaten back by my raging hormones, I could still barely hear it yelling "SHE'S GONNA WAKE UP!" Both of my hands went to the elastic of her panties and I pulled down, exposing a hip and part of her butt. My flashlight revealed black pubic hair when I pulled the front open. When I pulled a little harder on the waistband between her and the sheet, she rolled onto her back!

I had to stop right there and behold the prize, or at least most of the prize I've been after. The top of her bush was now in full glorious view! Her bare butt was touching the sheets. Only one small part of her panties was trapped between her butt and the sheet. They came free easily, and that white cotton under thing is mostly out of the way. My gaze is devouring full frontal bush and lips. Both wonderful breasts exposed by just a lift of fabric. I almost missed my chance at getting her panties farther down her legs. Just as I had them to her knees, she tried to bend a knee and was stopped by her undergarment. A quick pull and they came sliding all the way to her calves, then ankles, and off completely! My cotton prize went to my nostrils and I partook of her smell, then to my raging prick they went

I placed the bottom most part of the crotch against the head of my engorged cock and flagellated myself to quick, hard orgasm. The best climax of my young sexual life. Almost falling over from vertigo, I found myself sitting on her chair. She had rolled back onto her side and was reaching for covers in her sleep. I quickly covered her body, leaving the nightgown where it was. Then I looked at her panties, smeared with the snot from my fuck-stick.

Back to the chair I went to ponder the nights handiwork. Grinning devilishly, I went to my room and wrote my sister a note, it read:

YOU DIDN'T KEEP YOUR PART OF OUR BARGAIN!
THIS LITTLE TOKEN IS ONLY A REMINDER!
TOMORROW NIGHT YOU WILL TAKE ME ON THAT PERSONAL TOUR YOU PROMISED ME OR I'LL BE FORCED TO LEAVE MY MARK ON YOUR FRILLIES AGAIN, AND AGAIN!
JUST REMEMBER, EVEN THOUGH I AM A PERV, I WON'T STOOP SO LOW AS TO VIOLATE YOUR TREASURE.

THAT I PROMISE

Love:
The midnight marauder.

I placed the note and the splooged panties on the floor where her feet would find them when she awoke in the morning and left her room, closing the door, unlocked as proof of my entrance.

It was Saturday, I woke up early and dressed quickly, Leaving a note to my family saying I was going over to my friend's house and then the public swimming pool. I escaped quietly as I could, only postponing my just due.

I stayed away from home until that evening, afraid of the consequences when I returned. I also felt guilty as hell for my stupid actions to my sister. She really didn't deserve having her sleep violated. My mother bitched me out for missing dinner, but that was all. Somehow, my sister had decided to forgive me. Most likely, she would never forgive what I did, at least she saved me from a fate worse than death, having your parents find out that their only son had broke into his sisters room and had performed a perverted sexual act on his sibling.

"Where is everyone mom?"

"Your dad and sister went to see that new Clint Eastwood movie. I didn't go cause I was worried about you!"

"I'm sorry Mom, I guess I shoulda called huh?"

"Shoulda is right Larry! But my boy is growing up and maybe it's time to loosen the apron strings a little. At least that's what your father said. I guess he's right."

I walked up to her and gave her a hug. "At least I left you a note! But next time I'll call okay?"

"Okay, now go wash up and I'll warm up your dinner."

I ate quickly and retreated to my room. When I opened my favorite porno mag, a note fell out.

IOU

ONE PERSONAL TOUR.
PLEASE DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!
I ALMOST SCREAMED THIS MORNING WHEN I DISCOVERED MY STATE OF UNDRESS BUT YOUR NOTE STOPPED ME LONG ENOUGH TO CALM DOWN A LITTLE.
I HAD RENIGGED ON MY PART OF THE BARGAIN, BUT I GOT A LITTLE SCARED AT THE THOUGHT OF MOM OR DAD COMING IN AND SEEING ME NAKED. I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD GET INTO MY ROOM ANYWAY.
YOUR...DONATION WAS A LITTLE REVOLTING AT FIRST, THEN IT INTRIGUED ME.
MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE ME A TOUR TOO.
PS: THIS IS ONLY GOING TO BE ONE TIME!
NO MORE MIDNIGHT ESCAPADES!

I shook with relief and guilt. My sister had not only forgiven me, but she promised to keep her part of the bargain. Why did I deserve such a loving sister? I changed into my favorite sleeping shorts then had second thoughts, I took them off and feverishly choked my chicken. Having completed my usual nightly routine, I rolled over and fell asleep.

Coldness on my bare skin woke me in the middle of the night.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.