Kelly and her Little Sister - Cover

Kelly and her Little Sister

by Typoman

Copyright© 1999 by Typoman

Incest Sex Story: While attending a course, I meet her. She gets to dominate me and take me to meet her sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   .

Kelly picked me up in the Laundromat. IN the Laundromat is really the best descriptive word to use. I'm a married man, and have never done anything outside my marriage before. My job doesn't require me to travel, except when I go to technical school to catch up on the latest advancements in the automotive industry. My asshole boss signed me up for five boring weeks of training. The classes aren't very hard, as a matter of fact I can't even take my books to the dorm after class. Someone filed a grievance with the union and received overtime for studying after class.

I was bored as hell and getting hornier by the minute. The dorm is right in the middle of the University of Oklahoma campus. Here I was this 40-year-old man right in the middle of Pussy City, and not a damn thing I could do about it. The girls around there were so used to these randy old men gawking at them that nobody from the Bell Telephone (where I work as a mechanic) can hardly even get the time of day from one of them.

I had run out of underwear and socks. Rather than using the laundry in the basement of the dorm, I decided to find a Laundromat in town. It was getting pretty late by the time I found the place. Luckily, the sign in the window read 11:00 closing time. That gave me enough time to get my stuff done. The place was almost deserted. The only other person there was this young woman who looked to be about 20. I soon had my laundry started and was checking out her body trying to be unobtrusive. She had flaming red hair and a very sexy pair of tits under her tank top. It had been a while since I had seen such nice nipples or for that matter, a woman going around braless. For some stupid reason, going around braless had gone out of style. To round things out, she had on a pair of very worn cutoff blue jean shorts on. Traces of red haired labia peeked out of the crotch of her cutoffs. It wasn't long before she busted me looking at her charms. She gave me a stern look as she approached me.

"Just what hell are you looking at old man?"

"Sorry miss, I've been away from home for too long...and, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY OLD MAN?"

"Yeah, you heard me! You probably have a daughter my age!"

"I don't have any daughters, just two boys. But I guess you're right. My youngest is 19 and oldest is 21. I apologize, like I said before, the class I'm taking is five weeks long. I still have three weeks to go.

"Ahhh, I see. You're one of those Bell Telephone guy's then, getting training at OU?"

"Yeah, all those babes around there are driving me nutty.

"You miss your wife's pussy huh?"

That last statement floored me. Her knowing smile made me get another raging hardon, which has been afflicting me for the last week. Having no underwear on myself under my sweat shorts made matters worse. I had thrown all my undies in as a matter of practicality. I wasn't expecting this or I would have been more prepared. I crossed my legs, hoping to hide my erection. Too late though, she looked at my crotch after I crossed my legs and laughed loudly at my discomfort.

Taking advantage of my embarrassment, she lifted one leg and placed it in the chair beside me. My eyes went right to the crotch of her cutoffs. I felt her fingers on my chin, lifting my gaze away from her crotch and to her face.

"Uh Uh! No looking there honey. You answer some questions and I'll let you see. Understand?"

"You ever fuck around on your wife?"

"No!"

"Hmmm, okay that's hard to believe but I'll give you that one. Let's see... "

My eyes traveled from her mischievous smile to her hand as it traveled to her crotch. One finger trailed to the frazzled edge of her cutoffs, then slipped inside, revealing a hint of red bush.

I heard her speaking to me "Ever seen a red haired pussy in real life?"

"Uhhhh no! Just pictures."

"Then you've never fucked a redhead either, or ate her pussy?

"No, this is about as close to one that I've ever gotten."

My answer made her reveal more, now I could see the side of her labia. Then her finger slipped in further, down low.

"You do eat pussy don't you?"

As I nodded my head yes, her finger slipped out of her shorts, glistening with her juices. My mouth opened automatically, gladly accepting her pussy moist digit.

"What's your name? I'm Kelly." She asked while her finger was being sucked.

"Larry."

She had pulled my head to her crotch. I was desperately trying to work my tongue around the edge of her cutoffs and into her quim, not having much luck.

"Well Larry, now you're gonna eat a red haired bisexual pussy. You do as I say, and we'll have a great time until you go home. I'm the boss! You obey me! Don't worry, I'm no masochist, just a demanding Butch that must be obeyed. And another thing! You don't speak! Don't utter a word unless I ask you a direct question, got it?"

She pulled herself away and waited for an answer. I nodded, but I could tell that wasn't good enough for her.

"Yes Kelly, You're the boss."

"Goooood!" She grabbed the hair at the top of my head where it was painfully thin and pulled me toward her crotch. Her hand pulling the tight material of her shorts to the side. "Now let Kelly see just how good of a pussy licker you really are."

"WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? EATING THIS STRANGE WOMAN'S PUSSY RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A LAUNDROMAT THAT IS STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS!"

My reasoning didn't matter, maybe it was because of the lack of pussy. I had gone without before and hadn't done anything like this but maybe it was because I was being submissive for the first time. Whatever the reason, this redhead had me hooked.

I decided to start out with the slow and easy pussy licking style, rather than starting out fast.

"MMMmm, Larry, You're not bad! Your beard feels sorta different, nice. Now, mind you, a man will never be as good at eating pussy as another woman, but you'll do."

I reached out my hands and put them on her butt, but they were shoved away rather briskly.

"Remember, You only do what Kelly says! You just wait right here while I make this place a little more private."

She walked to the front of the Laundromat and turned out the lights. She locked the door from the inside and returned, sitting on a chair beside me.

"Stand up!"

I obeyed her order, my stiff cock standing out in those baggy stretch shorts I had worn. She reached to my hardness and squeezed, then using my prick as a leash, she led me around in front of her chair.

"So far, so good Larry! Now let's see how big of a man you really are!"

She put both her hands on the elastic waistband of my shorts then she pulled down roughly. My stiff cock got caught in the waistband as my shorts were jerked down, then sprang back, bobbing in front of her face. Kelly gave a satisfied smile as she took hold of my manhood with both hands and squeezed, making my cock give out some pre-cum as a result of her action.

"Now Larry, I might be a little rough, but I won't hurt you. Understand?"

"I understand."

"Good hun! You are gonna have the time of your life!"

She looked at my cock, admiring its hardness and length. "Oh! What little present do you have for me? A nice big drop of slickum!"

Her tongue darted out and dabbed at the drool in the end of my pizzle, taking a sample back to her mouth in a flash.

"Mmmm babycakes it's been way too long since I've enjoyed a good stiff prick! Sometimes a tongue just doesn't cut it! My girlfriend and I broke up about a month ago. There's just no substitute for a real live cock!"

She cupped my balls, pulling them forward to her lips, nuzzling, then sucking them into her mouth one at a time.

Looking down, I could see my prick entangled in her carrot red hair.

"Three long years! Mmmm... The taste is sooo good! The smell of ball sack! Man smell!"

I watched as she placed her mouth over the head of my inflamed member then her mouth swallowed me until her nose touched my pelvic bone. I swore to myself that I could feel her vocal chords!

She still had a firm grasp on my cock when she stood, then guided me to the chair using my cock once again as a leash. Then I watched as she took her cutoffs loose and worked those marvelous hips out of them.

She sat in my lap, taking me in hand, and guided me to her wet entrance.

"Ahhhh... YES!" I just gotta take your cock in me slow! OH SHIT HONEY! Your cock feels sooo hard! I just bet your wife loves your hard cock!"

Soon Kelly had reached the limits of my cock, there was still plenty of length to go, but the way I was seated limited the amount of meat available. She reached behind her with both hands and forced my knees apart as wide as they would go, then gave herself a pelvic thrust taking all 7 inches of my cock inside her.

She leaned back, cupping her breasts. Then off went her tank top, revealing a very nice rack! Milk white skin with areolas that had a slightly red tint to them.

Then cupping them again she asked "You like my titties?"

"Oh yes!"

"Good!"

Now I watched as she was "Fine tuning" her nipples, tweaking them back and forth between thumb and forefinger. She reached around and cupped the back of my head pressing my face in the cleavage between her breasts.

"No licking until Kelly says you can!"

I closed my eyes and felt her erect nipples tease my nose, eyes and closed lips. The feeling of vertigo came over me and my eyes flew open when my chair landed on its back. Fortunately, her hand on the back of my head kept me from splattering my brains on the Laundromat's floor. Kelly still had my crank embedded inside her, she flung the chair out from under me with her leg, never missing a stroke.

Kelly took my hands and held them over my head, pinning me to the floor, I could have bucked her off easily, but that would spoil the game.

"Now you just lie nice and still while momma rides this pony! Don't you EVEN think about cumming! Oh Gawd lover, your big OLE prick feels sooo good inside my pussy! You just relax while Kelly rides you like a Christmas mule! Mmmm, three fucking years!

In all my born days, I've never been ridden like this vixen was doing to me. She had released my hands and would lean way back using her hands on my legs for support, then instead of riding up and down, Kelly would slide forwards then backwards, and side to side. She was definitely getting the most out of my manhood.

I was proud of my control, having learned a long time ago to relax my legs. This young woman was so limber! So inventive! I saw her use positions on top of me that I wouldn't have dreamed possible. One time she got her feet under her and did a sort of squat fuck. In that position her pussy would ram down on top of me, getting the fullest penetration possible. She nearly snapped my dick off when she turned on top of me and started to nibble my toes. My prick just almost refuses to bend that far down.

While in that toe nibbling position, she slid her wet pussy off my cock, while leaving a slick line up my abdomen heading towards my face.

"Now you just lick my pussy good, Larry! Taste where your hard cock has been. Make me come honey!"

I used that opportunity to place my hands on her butt and pull her pussy onto my invading tongue! I nibbled and licked her from ass hole to belly button. She didn't punish me for my forwardness, allowing me my own initiative.

Kelly took me into her mouth, using her hands to squeeze and cajole my organ. As hard as I tried to ignore her ministrations, I was slowly succumbing to her skill as a cocksucker. I moaned as best as I could with a mouthful of pussy, and she would give me a muffled cock filled affirmative. She knew I was getting close to the inevitable orgasm. An occasional pre-orgasmic shudder would rack my body. Then slowly, the uncontrollable shudders increased in frequency as my body headed to that moment when I would fill her to overflowing with my spunk.

I raked my fingernails across her lower back causing her to squirm and moan. Kelly was trying her best, as was I, to ignore the waves of pleasure that were slowly taking her over, bringing her along that same road to earth shattering orgasm I was on.

When my body shuddered uncontrollably, it would pass to her, making her shudder in sympathetic response. Now Kelly was ahead of me, traveling down that road. She was getting very close, her prick muffled cries were getting more insistent. All it was going to take was one last push to send her toppling over the edge, bringing me right along behind her. I moved my mouth from her clitoris to her pussy hole, pressing her to me as I forced my tongue into her quim as far as I could go. I had such a tight hold on her, there was no place for her to go to escape my invading tongue. After I had driven her to frenzy with my lingual attack to her slobbering quim, I switched back to her clit. This sent her plummeting over the edge. I still had my vice grip on her hips and back, but now I started very gently suckling on her button. Her body fish flopped on top of me, totally overcome by her sensory overload. I had felt my cooze welling up from deep within, just before Kelly's orgasm was reaching out to take her away. Now, my balls erupted their two weeks accumulation from celibacy into her waiting mouth.

Following my lead, she had practically stopped her skillful hand and mouth action on my throbbing member. She gently milked with her hands and swallowed every bit of sperm I could produce. We lay there on the floor, arms locked around each other, Not willing to let the other disengage while we ourselves were in such a precarious state of arousal. Our senses were still in overload, any increase in stimulation would have been too much. We both knew it, and so we held our little "Mexican standoff". Our bodies were still responding to each other's slowly diminishing shudders. Kelly was the first to give out. Her body went limp in my grasp, My deflating cock finally slipping from her mouth.

I still had her tender clit gently sucked into my mouth and was I kept up just enough pressure to keep it there. Kelly was gonna be in for a big surprise when her overloaded brain calmed and started to sort out sensations. Normally this takes about a minute. The second orgasm was gonna be powerful for her, not as powerful as her first. This would be by my choice. I lay still with her limp form on top of me and waited.

Soon, Kelly started to stir. I increased my baby style suckling on her clit. She immediately noticed my intent. Thinking that I was going to suck too hard on her very sensitive clit, Kelly tried to get her legs under her so she could lift herself away from me. Her feet just slid across the freshly waxed linoleum.

Previously I had relaxed my grip on her ass, now I clamped down. Her feet slipped and she was once again helpless in my hold. Her second orgasm was fast approaching.

Now her clit was slowly receiving increased suction from me. She convulsed each time I drew her back inside my mouth. Vainly, Kelly tried to wrest control back away from me.

"Hey! I didn't give you permission to...AAAARRRRRUUUUUGGGGHHHH!"

I stopped my suckling of her clit when her climax hit again gently holding my suction so her clit was inside my mouth. She had no choice but to ride out this orgasm. About every three seconds would elapse, then I would give a single solitary suckle, triggering what I lovingly call a "Mini orgasm". I had released my grip because her orgasms had left the poor woman helpless.

My strong hands gently caressed her back, soothing her, while I allowed her brain to rest from the overload.

Kelly had finally given in to my takeover of dominance, she lay limply on top of me as my hands did their magic up and down her back. Now my suckling on her clitty was dead still, she thought the ride was over.

My nails dug into the tender flesh of her back and I raked her with both hands from shoulders to buttocks, leaving my mark on her. She arched her back, and came for me once again. The surprise of my action, along with a four well timed suckles to her clit triggered her body's response.

I was in my best orgasm inducing form, and feeling erotic as hell, playing her body like a well-tuned piano. My marks on her back were calculated to be just deep enough to remind her of me. Even days later, the slight pain it would cause as she moved her back would remind her of my expertise.

Kelly went limp when I took my mouth away from her abused and tender clit. It's usefulness as a tool of pleasure had vanished, and will remain way too tender for about 10 minutes. I still had one more good orgasm to give her with my tongue before I would give her the fucking she so richly deserved. My hands had turned gentle once again, she relaxed under my touch.

"Now Kelly," I said while kissing the inside of her thighs, staying well away from her clit. "You just relax honey, I'm not going to touch your poor little overworked button."

She was not aware of my motives when my hands moved to her legs, gently forcing them open. I switched the position of my arms to the inside of her legs, and gently caressed her tight round butt cheeks.

"I'm gonna tongue out your pussy."

She started to clamp her legs together, but was blocked by my shoulders.

"It's okay babe, I won't touch that hot little clit of yours. Just this sweet, tight hole right here.

"OHHHHH! Wait Larry! Please? Let me just... Just maintain for a bit."

"While my tongue is all the way up you and you're cumming your brains out, I'm gonna flip you off me and fuck you like you so richly deserve!"

My fingers were barely brushing the pubes on her lower labia as I spoke.

"When I'm through with you, There won't be any doubt that you've been fucked! FUCKED HARD!"

As soon as my words left my lips, I plunged my tongue up her pussy."

Kelly 's scream of pleasure echoed between the rows of machines. My fingers expertly forced her butt cheeks apart before I bit her right cheek with just the right amount of force. I was rock hard and ready.

Kelly's arms and legs were loose and disjointed like a rag doll when I rolled her off my chest. When finally free of me she slowly turned on her side, still cumming. She was attempting to curl into a fetal position when I trapped the leg that was lying in the floor between mine, grabbed her upper leg still bent at the knee and entered her from behind.

Her pussy felt like melted butter to my prick when I slid into her, bottoming out against her cervix. I grasped her shoulder for leverage and pulled her to me. My seven inches of hardness and pelvis were pressing on and into her pussy. This position also allowed my thigh to press on her orgasm sensitive clit.

"Agghhhhh!" came from deep within her center and out her throat as I held pressure and leverage against her orgasm raked body. This was the big one! Her pussy was completely filled with cock! Even if I had more to give, I doubt her tight quivering channel could accept it without pain.

"This is what it's all about baby! No little submissive bitch can make you come like this!"

"Ssh...Ssh...Ssh!!" was the only sound her lips could produce while her body quaked and bucked against mine. The poor young woman had reached her limit. I relaxed my grip from her shoulders, and withdrew my lance from her pussy ever so slightly. Her pussy juice had coated the inside of both legs and had left two puddles on the floor, My balls were slick with her goo, I felt them slide on her thigh when I shifted their position.

Kelly was a little calmer now. She still convulsed against me every few seconds. I could feel her muscles contract then relax around my cock. There was no need for me to have another orgasm. The feeling of power I received from driving her wild will suffice for now. This girl was not going to forget this fucking for a long, long while.

"I tenderly caressed her shoulders, back and legs. "It's okay baby, all over now!" Larry just had to show you what a man could do."

"Mmmmm, Oh lover!... You are DA MAN!" Kelly cooed, her face still turned to the floor as she spoke. Her voice had somewhat recovered, but her body was still disconnected from her brain.

I flexed the muscles of my cock inside her, and she responded with a giggle and a constriction of her own.

The last of her orgasm came out when I gently caressed her breast. She placed her hand over mine and held it there.

"Kelly?"

"Mmmmm yes lover?"

"Have you just been fucked?"

"Mmmmm oh yes! You fucked poor little defenseless Kelly to a standstill."

"You can take control back now baby, Larry's sorry he stole it from you! But I just had to give you the suckin' and fuckin' of your life! The global reputation of all mankind was at stake!"

That got a laugh from her, she turned on her back, my still stiff cock, acting as her axle. Kelly held out her arms for my help in siting up. She put her arms around me and snuggled her head into my chest.

"Thank you Larry, your wife is a very lucky woman. You are the best man I ever had! Hell you are the best lover I ever had!"

"Thanks Kelly, Too bad I can't eat pussy like a woman though."

"Shit Larry, you are top rated in that area too. Not many men know what to do when a woman starts to come. You brought me there, and...Well shit! You know!"

"That was some really fine head you dished out too Kelly! You kept me coming for over a minute!"

The realization of our lack of privacy and danger of being discovered crept over me, Kelly picked up on my thoughts, seeing me look around the Laundromat.

"Guess we better get dressed huh Larry?"

"Yeah, this is about the most dangerous place I've ever done this in!"

"Really Larry?"

"Shit yes! Very exciting though!"

"Well, maybe we'll have to think of something along these lines the next time! You ARE gonna fuck me every day while you're here! Kelly's the boss! Remember?"

"You DA boss!"

We had scrambled around in the dark, finding our scattered clothes, dressing as we talked. Kelly turned the lights back on and unlocked the door. We put our clothes together to dry and sat down to talk. She gave me her address and phone number. Kelly worked as a veterinary assistant. The two women vets were a lesbian couple. I found out that she was 19 years old to my 44 years. She had some type of falling out with her father and moved out when she was 16. Her voice turned hard when she mentioned her dad. The dryer buzzed, signaling the near end of our time together that night. I shucked my shorts and grabbed a pair of my freshly dried underwear to put on. Kelly stopped me with a devilish smile. After browsing around in her laundry basket, she selected a pair of frilly lavender panties and handed them to me.

"You are gonna wear these! As a matter of fact, The rest of the time we're together, I want you to wear my frillies! GOT IT?"

My face flushed red. "Yes Kelly, your command is my wish!"

She gave me a satisfied smile and patted my bulge inside her panties. Then she selected one more pair from her basket and stuffed the extra pair down the front of my shorts. "Here is another clean pair for tomorrow. Don't let me catch you with your own undies on, as a matter of fact I'll just take possession of these until we part."

I was shocked to see every single pair of underwear that I had taken with me disappear into her clothesbasket. Kelly knew that I was washing all my undies together and that now she possessed all of them.

"Do you know where the O'Connel's pub is?"

"Uh, yes I know where it is."

"Okay then, tomorrow is Friday, You be there at 5:00 sharp! Don't make Kelly wait!"

"I'll be there Kelly."

I want you to wear something special for me, What type of clothes did you bring with you?"

"Hmmm, the usual stuff, tee shirts, a few nice pants and shirts, My uniforms."

"Uniforms?"

"Yes, I wear them to class. So my street clothes won't get stained with grease."

"Good! You wear a CLEAN uniform, Take a shower before you meet me tomorrow."

"Of course I'll take a shower!"

"Are you being smart with me Larry?"

"Sorry Kelly, I forgot. I'll be nice and clean for you tomorrow. Forgive my impertinence?"

"You are such a quick learner. Kelly likes her man-toys compliant and eager to please me!"

"I want you to be pleased with me!"

"I'll have a gift for you tomorrow. You will wear it for me. Now you may kiss me goodnight."

I obediently complied. Her tongue sought out mine, enticing it into her own mouth. She stepped slightly back and explored my arms and chest with one last muscle-appreciating caress. I opened the door of her car for her and watched, as she drove away into the night. My prick reminding me that it was held by something silky and delightfully different.

I was 15 minutes early at the pub, Last nights adventures had stayed in my thoughts all day. Wearing her panties all day was scary as hell! My brain kept urging me to take the damn things off. If another guy happened to get wind of this, I'd be dead meat! I realized that I definitely don't have a woman's clothing fetish! Looking around the bar, I was grateful it wasn't a gay hangout. I dreaded the thought of waiting in a gay bar and possible getting hit on! BRRRRR! The thought sends chills down my spine. I had ordered a diet Pepsi to drink while I waited, not knowing whether my new lover approved of drinking alcohol.

Her arrival was 15 minutes late. She smiled approvingly when I stood up as she approached. Kelly pressed against me as we kissed. My hands wanted to go to the base of her back and pull us together. I demurely put them on her hips, resisting the urge to make an advance. After she slid into the booth, I sat across from her, taking in her beauty. She was wearing her work clothes, looking a little like a nurse's uniform to my testosterone-slanted imagination.

"Nice uniform Larry! It makes you look so... MALE!"

"Thank you Kelly, I'm glad you are pleased. You look very sexy in your uniform too!"

"Have you been a good Man-toy for me today Larry?"

"Yes Kelly! I obeyed your wishes. In every way!"

"So, do those frillies you have on remind you of anything today?"

My face felt hot with embarrassment from her choice of words. "Yes, all day they reminded me of you! Last night was incredible!"

"And you Larry!... " She paused, silently chastising herself for allowing a man to take control from her. Calculating her words, she continued. "Your talents were quite impressive! I am very pleased with my new acquisition." She patted my forearm to make her point. "I have a gift for you!"

"But I didn't get you...!" Her hand stopped me in mid sentence. She reached into the brown paper bag she brought with her. Producing a small studded leather arm bracelet.

"Give me your arm."

I complied.

"This bracelet is my gift to you. It signifies that you have accepted your worthiness. I swear that I will never abuse the servitude you freely offer. There will be times when you might not understand the reasoning behind my orders until much later. Bear in mind that I now have a responsibility to you. Your best interest will be in my heart. This gift also means you give your total obedience to me." She had wrapped the bracelet around my wrist while giving her oath, but had purposely waited until my acceptance to close the latch. "Do you accept my gift?"

"Yes, I accept your generous gift."

She snapped the metal latch on the band closed and removed the key from the latch. Kelly Reached around to the back of her neck and pulled up a gold chain. The key slid down the links of the chain and settled next another key I hadn't noticed before.

Kelly smiled at me, When we part, I'll unlock your band, and you'll be free. See this?"

There was a loop for attaching a lead or chain on the wristband, "This is the most significant part of any slave collar, this little loop is for attaching a lead. If ever you see a collar or wrist band with one of these, it means the person wearing it has given themselves to a master."

Kelly grasped my hand. "What you did last night, well, I'll just say that you really opened my eyes to men. For quite a while I thought that I had finally evolved from Bi to gay. I'm so glad you showed me how a real man can fulfill a woman's needs. She wiped at her eyes and regained her composure. This dominant/submissive thing we are doing. It's been my way of life ever since my first girlfriend claimed me, back then I was her slave. This thing between us? Just try to understand and put up with my little quirks." She put her hand over my band. "This bond we just swore won't be like the normal master slave I'm used to. You can take your control back whenever you have to. We don't have enough time for you to really understand all this entails What you did to me last night wouldn't be tolerated, especially by me, until now.

We hardly know each other, so I feel I should tell you that I need to be dominant because of things that happened in my past. I'm so much stronger now."

"I'll try to understand Kelly. Whenever I make love, it's really important for me to give my lover my best. It's really a power thing I guess, seeing my lover in the throws of orgasm helps me to get off too.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.