Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 11: A Brand New Car

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Brand New Car - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

Well, it finally happened. My reliable Toyota finally bit the dust.

I decided it was time for another car something a little different - sporty and exciting. I wanted a red convertible sports car to fit the sexy image I made while driving around wearing one of the Aztec Rings.

But I didn't have enough cash on hand to pay for such a pricey car. And I hate taking out loans.

I had an idea, however. One Saturday afternoon I slipped on my Feather Ring, and transformed into the petite yet buxom sexy redhead Alyssa. Then I slipped into a scanty outfit consisting of a very tight v-neck crop-top that showed off my 34D chest very well, and a tight pair of jean shorts that highlighted my curvy ass.

Thus equipped, I headed over to the nearby auto dealership, Summers Auto.

As soon as I stepped onto the lot, I was approached by a sales guy who introduced himself as Wayne.

He was cute - about 30, short brown hair, and in good shape. He was a classic car salesman. I think he figured he had an easy mark as soon as a young, sexy, obviously na•ve girl like me wandered alone onto the car lot.

And while he tried not to leer, he couldn't stop checking out my legs, tits, and face.

"What kind of car strikes your fancy today, Alyssa?" he asked.

I smiled. "I'm looking for something hot. Really hot and wild."

"I see," Wayne said. "I think I know just what you're looking for."

Within a few minutes, he drove up in a beautiful sexy car. It was red, just like I had hoped, a hard-top convertible sports model.

I fell in love.

I also saw the sticker price on the window. Way more than my budget. But I figured I could work on that...

"I knew you'd like it," Wayne smiled as he saw me practically salivating over the car. "Why don't we go for a test drive, hon?"

"Great idea Wayne," I responded, and in a few minutes we were zooming down the road.

I could tell he was giving me the typical female sales job. Instead of talking about the engine, he pointed out the stereo and the cupholders, and showed me how the convertible top works.

"I think a girl like you'll really be noticed driving around in a car like this," he said. "Of course, I think you're noticed anyway."

I just giggled and nodded yes. Since I was watching the road, he was openly staring at my tits and legs as I drove next to him.

After a few minutes, I steered to a nearby park, then drove to a very secluded section and stopped the engine.

"Well what do you think, hon?" Wayne asked.

"Oh I love it," I said. "But first I want to check out the back seat - make sure I like it from back there."

He seemed puzzled, but wasn't in any mood to deny my request. "Sure, hon, hop on back there."

I closed the top, and in a minute we were both sitting in the back seat. It was quite roomy, despite the car's small appearance. Wayne was obviously turned on by being in the back seat, in such close quarters with me. He was starting to get a visible erection in his slacks.

"Gosh I love it," I gushed.

"Well what do you say hon, do you want to buy this car?" he asked.

"Yep," I said. "And here's what I have to spend."

Then I quoted him a figure that was about one-third of the sticker price. His jaw dropped, then he chuckled.

"Look, hon, that's ridiculous," he said. "The sticker price is more than twice that."

I slid right next to him, looked him right in the face and placed a hand on his thigh, rubbing gently. "Maybe we can work something out," I said softly.

Wayne was speechless. I could see the tent in his slacks suddenly getting bigger.

"Well, uhhh," he muttered.

Then I slipped my hand over his crotch and started caressing his cock through his slacks. At the same time I gave him a long, wet kiss - which he hungrily returned.

"I think you've been dying to see these," I said with a soft giggle, then slipped off my crop-top and bra. His eyes popped open as my large, firm breasts slipped into view.

He couldn't stop himself - he immediately began caressing, then kissing and nibbling my tits. It felt really nice, and I found myself getting very horny.

After a few minutes, I stopped him. "Time to slip out of those pants, Wayne."

I could tell he couldn't quite believe what was happening, living out some kind of Penthouse letter. But I quickly removed his slacks, and sighed with delight as a very hard cock sprung out.

"Ooooohhh Wayne this is a beautiful cock," I gushed as I began to fondle and stroke it.

"Yeah that's it honey," he moaned. "You like it?"

"You bet I do lover," I whispered. Then I leaned down and started running my tongue all over it. He groaned with pleasure, rubbing my long curly red hair.

"Yeah that's it baby, suck it," he moaned.

After a minute or so, I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock and sucked it into my mouth. I moaned with pleasure as I slurped sluttishly on his rock-hard tool.

He was moaning and gasping as I lovingly sucked his cock, rubbing my tits and nipples.

After about 10 minutes, I could tell he was about to cum. Then I pulled his cock from my mouth.

"Before you cum, Wayne lover, I want you to sign off on my price for this car," I said with a smile.

"Oh you've got it baby," he said. "Just don't stop."

"Well then sign this quote for me," I said as I handed him a form and a pen from the front seat.

He quickly scrawled his name, then pulled my face back onto his cock.

In a moment, he gasped and yelled as his cock began to spurt a hot wave of jizz into my mouth. I swallowed quickly, milking every last drop from his cock.

We cuddled for a few minutes in the back seat, then drove back to the dealership.

Once we arrived, left for a moment. Then he returned and told me I had to meet with Mr. Preston, the sales manager.

"Why?" I asked.

"He has to sign off on all discounts like this," Wayne said. He grinned. "I guess I forgot to mention that."

Great, I thought. Well maybe I can convince him as well.

Once in Mr. Prescott's office, I sat on a sofa in front of his desk. He faced me - a short graying, balding man in his 50s. But he was cute in a way. And I could see that he couldn't keep his eyes off my young body.

"Well, Alyssa, when Wayne showed me this quote he signed off on this deal, I figured it was some kind of mistake," he said. "We'd be practically giving the car away."

"Well Wayne and I had a special arrangement," I said sexily.

"I see. Well perhaps you could clue me in to this arrangement," he said.

I got up and walked over behind his desk, then slowly pulled my top and bra off. He moaned, involuntarily, as my breasts were revealed.

Then I slipped off my sandals, my shorts and then my panties.

As he stared at my nude body, I sat down on his lap and gave him a long, wet kiss.

"I really want that car," I whispered into his ear. "Can't you help me out?"

He just moaned and started to rub my breasts and sides.

"Uhhh, yes, I think we can work something out," he muttered as he ran his hands all over my young female flesh.

As we kissed and caressed, I started pulling off his clothes. I slid from his lap and yanked off his pants and underwear.

"Oh my!" I squealed. His cock sprung out - and I was astonished. It was huge - at least 9 inches - and totally out of proportion to his body.

"I can see you like it," he said smiling. "You're not the first girl to be surprised when I whip this out."

I caressed him for a while, marveling at this wonderful cock. At the same time, he began to expertly caress my pussy.

It wasn't long before he had driven me to a long, satisfying orgasm with his nimble fingers.

"All right you gorgeous slut," he whispered into my ear as my climax subsided. "You want that car? Time to earn it."

Then he pushed me onto all fours on the carpeted floor in front of him.

I moaned in anticipation, as he caressed my ass and pussy.

Then I gasped as he slowly pushed his rod into my wet pussy!

"Ohhhh shit Mr. Prescott," I gasped. "Oh fuck you're huuuuuge!"

He groaned with lust as he began pumping me with his big, hard prick.

"You like it Alyssa? You like my big cock in you?" he growled lustily.

"Ooooh yessss," I moaned. "Ohhh Mr. Prescott, it feels so incredible."

He pounded me expertly. Despite his appearance, he obviously had a lot of experience with his fuck-tool.

And I was loving every second. I had two more orgasms before he suddenly withdrew and turned me over.

I squealed kittenishly as he planted his big rod between my two big tits. I pushed them together with my small hands as he began to titty-fuck me.

"Yesss baby, that's it," he moaned, his prick pistoning between my mammaries. "Such firm titties."

I tilted my head up and lapped at his tip as he pumped my firm boobs with his long, hard rod.

After a few minutes he groaned, then started to spew a hot wad of cum! I squealed as he spurted all over my tits, then shot his remaining spurts of creamy jizz onto my face.

"God baby," he said gasping, as he collapsed next to me. "You are one hot package."

"You've got a pretty hot package there yourself," I purred.

Fortunately he had a bathroom with a shower in his office, so I took a quick one to clean up.

But when I came out, he was gone. Instead, I was paged to "Chris Summers" office - the general manager and owner.

Jesus, I thought. Do I need another level of approval?

I made my way to Summers spacious office in the rear of the dealership. It was empty, so I took a seat in front of the desk.

After a few minutes, a good-looking woman came in. I assumed it was his secretary.

"Um, Mr. Summers asked to see me?" I said.

She just laughed, then sat down at the desk. "I'm Chris Summers," she said.

"I own this dealership."

Oh shit, I thought. The jig is up.

She started reading my file, and I checked her out. She was probably in her mid-40s, but very attractive. She had long, dark hair and big dark eyes.

Despite her conservatively cut outfit, I could also tell she had very nice, large breasts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.