Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 10: The Frat Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Frat Party - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

Soon after, we were at the mall, wearing our Tree rings, shopping. It had become a normal ritual when we experimented with new rings - having to buy a new wardrobe for our ever-changing bodies.

On that front, I was pleased these were the last rings to try out. I'd spent a small fortune in women's clothes!

As always, we got a lot of stares and glances from men. I thought that since we were so young, black teen-agers, it might diminish the interest of some. But I was wrong - were were ogled by guys of all ages and races. Just goes to show a hot girl is always appreciated.

It also didn't hurt that we were dressed very simply, both in shorts and tank-tops that did nothing to hide our volumptuous curves.

After a few hours, with bags stuffed with new acquisitions, Donna and I stopped at the food court for some soda and a break. Within a few minutes of sitting down, three guys, all wearing fraternity shirts, approached us.

"Well hello ladies, how are you this afternoon?" asked one, a very handsome white guy who looked to be around 20.

"Great," I said with a smile, and invited them to join us. Donna and I both giggled at the attention.

The first guy introduced himself as Zeke. His friends were Jim, a handsome black guy, and Brad, a stocky but cute white guy.

"Are you two by any chance students at the university?" Jim asked. Before we could answer, Jim spoke up.

"Zeke, I think these girls aren't old enough for college," he said with a deep laugh. "Try looking at their faces instead of... wellllll..."

I grinned.

"Yeah, Jim's right unfortunately," I said. "College is still a couple of years away for us."

"Well I wish my high school had had girls that look like you two," Brad said. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you two ladies are damn hot."

We both giggled again. "Why thanks Brad," Donna said.

"Say, we're having a party at our frat house tonight," Zeke said. "Why don't you two come? It'll be lots of fun - we're having a band and everything."

Donna grinned slyly at me and said, "I don't know, my parents would never let me go to a frat party..."

I almost choked on my soda laughing when she said that.

"Well here's an idea," Jim said. "Donna, you tell your parents you're staying at Jenni's house tonight. Jenni, tell you parents you're staying at Donna's. Then you don't have anything to worry about, and can party as late as you want."

Zeke piped up, "Yeah that's what I did all the time when I was your age."

"Wow great idea," I said with a smile.

"OK, you talked us into it," Donna said.

They gave us directions to the frat house, and then wandered away.

"Can you believe those guys, inviting 16-year-old girls to their frat party?" Donna said. "You know what they have in mind."

"Yep," I said. "And of course we're going."

"Oh yeah, of course," she said, and we both giggled some more.

That night we showed up at the party, both dressed to kill. We were wearing short skirts and tops that generously showed off our ample chests.

As soon as we walked into the crowded house, I was immediately brought back to my college days. Frat parties haven't changed, I thought - the place was full of drunk, obnoxious but fun guys, girls dressed in sexy outfits, everybody having a good time and everybody trying to get laid.

The crowd was mostly white, but there were enough black guys in the frat that we didn't stick out too much. Our buxom bodies and sexy outfits attracted far more attention that the caramel color of our skin.

Zeke immediately spotted us and welcomed us to the party.

"Hey girls, I'm so glad you could make it," he said, and gave us each a hug. He was obviously getting a nice feel of our chests against his. But his muscular arms felt really nice, and I found myself getting very aroused, anticipating the evening to come.

"Let's get you some drinks," he said, and in moments we each had a paper cup of punch.

Our obvious youth was also noticed. I heard one guy telling another guy,

"Looks like the jailbait squad arrived."

His friend just laughed. "If that's jailbait, put me in jail," he said.

"Damn, it would be worth prison to get a piece of that."

The comments made me tingle with excitement. What bizarre situations these rings put us in!

Zeke was introducing us to some of his frat brothers and their girlfriends. Everyone was very nice - and no one seemed to mind that we obviously weren't college students.

"Is this your first frat party?" asked one girl named Debby. She was quite lovely herself - long brown hair, tall, with a nice chest. She also seemed kind of drunk, but then so were most of the partiers.

"Actually yeah I guess it is," Donna said.

At least, the first in about 12 years, I thought to myself.

"How cool," she said, then laughed. "I remember my first frat party. I was probably your age. It was the first time I got shitfaced drunk."

Jim, who had joined us, laughed in his deep voice. "And it probably was the first time you fucked 3 guys in one night," he said.

She punched him in the arm. "Shut up, you moron!"

"Well how else did you get the nickname House Whore," he said, still laughing.

She turned to me. "Don't listen to this asshole," she said. "He's cute, but he's an idiot."

I laughed, and then drank some of my "punch" made exclusively for the lady guests. It almost bowled me over. It was obviously juice spiked with a generous amount of grain alcohol.

Again, I thought, frat parties haven't changed!

Donna and I soon were drinking, talking and dancing with Zeke, Debby and more of the partiers. We were having a great time - and I was getting pretty trashed. Every time my cup was even half empty, someone brought me a fresh refill.

All of the guys kept ogling us, and as we danced, some got a little bolder and were grabbing out asses or copping quick feels of our boobs. I didn't mind, the more buzzed I got the more turned on I got.

And despite the youth of this particular body, I was still under the Aztec spell - my body was a virtual sex machine, and I was in a constant state of horniness.

After a while, I was dancing with this guy who called himself Craig.

He was a real hunk. A big, very muscular white guy, with a very handsome face and short but lush blonde hair. He looked to be about 21 or 22.

After taking a breather, we went to the porch to talk. Immediately I could tell he was very drunk.

"Goddammit baby I must say you are a fine piece a ass," he slurred.

I giggled. There was something cute about him. He had a deep southern accent, and I took him as something of a redneck, although he didn't seem to have a problem hitting on a black girl. He kept telling me about how he was on the football team, and the whole time he was talking I don't think he took his eyes off my breasts at all.

The punch had done its job, I was pretty drunk myself. In fact, at one point, leaning against a railing talking to him, I almost fell over.

He grabbed me. I felt like a little toy in his big arms. My teen-age pussy was tingling with desire.

For the first time, he took a long look at my pretty face.

"How old are you, girl?" he asked. "What, like 16 or 17?"

"About that," I said. "Is that OK?"

"Shit girl, with a body like that any age is fine by Craig," he said with a laugh.

He guzzled the beer he was drinking.

"Say girl" (I think he had forgotten my name, but that was fine, I had almost forgotten it as well) "Why don't we go up to one of the room where it's a little quieter and talk some more."

I smiled, "sure that sounds great," I slurred myself.

I thought dimly, I must come off as the dumbest drunk bimbo of the year.

He put his arm around me and let me back inside and upstairs. On the way, he snagged another cup of punch and handed it to me.

"Drink up hon, it's a party," he said. "It's good for ya."

I just giggled, and thought what the hell, then downed the drink.

By the time we stumbled into what appeared to be a bedroom, my head was spinning. So was my body - with total horniness. God I needed to be fucked so badly.

Craig immediately grabbed me and started kissing me hard. It felt great, and I was moaning as he forced his tongue between my lips.

He pulled his shirt off, and I swooned at his muscular chest. This guy was strong, I thought to myself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.