Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 9: The Tree Rings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Tree Rings - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

"Well these are the last," Ron said. "I wonder what exactly we'll experience with these."

It was a good question. So far, the Aztec rings had transformed us into the lovely brunettes Tina and Amber; the petite redheads Jackie and Alyssa; exotic Asian girls Kim and Shay; and sizzling blondes Melany and Shannon.

The island certainly must have been diverse, I thought. Of course, the girls had a lot in common - all were quite buxom (although some more than others), had long, luscious hair, were remarkably beautiful, and were quite young, in the early 20s range.

And of course, all of these bodies had incredibly high sex drives.

I looked down at the ring in my hand, solid gold with an expertly sculpted tree figure. Ron had an identical one in his hand.

We followed the familiar routine - we had both transformed back into our male selves and changed into robes, so we wouldn't find ourselves switched into girls wearing men's clothes.

"Well let's give it a go," I said, and we both slipped on the rings.

As always the first time we put on a new ring, we were both overcome with dizziness and briefly lost consciousness.

When I came to moments later, I could feel that I had transformed into a woman's body. I could feel long silky hair against the side of my face and my shoulders, the robe seemed much larger, and I could feel the weight of an ample pair of breasts.

But there was one difference I noticed the second I looked down at my bare arms and legs sticking out from the robe.

My skin was a beautiful deep caramel color. Hmmm, I wondered.

I got up and looked over at Ron. That explained it, I thought with wonder.

Of course, I shouldn't have been surprised given the diversity of the female forms these rings transformed us into.

Sitting there was a beautiful young black girl. She was staring right at me, and we both began to giggle at the same time.

"Well I wasn't expecting this," she giggled.

I got up and looked in the full-length mirror, checking out this new body.

It was quite exquisite. I was obviously African-American, but fairly light-skinned, with a rich caramel color. I stood about 5'3, with long silky hair cascading down past my shoulders.

I lowered my robe to reveal a robust set of tits, about 36Ds. I had a thin, flat stomach and a juicy, perky ass.

After staring at my image for a few moments, I also realized that I looked young - even younger than Alyssa, who looked about 20.

Yes, I thought, in this body I'm definitely a teen-ager.

The more I looked at myself, especially my face, I realized this body was probably even younger, despite my volumptious body. I probably couldn't pass for much older than 16.

Even with all of the incredible things we had experienced, it was still somewhat shocking for me, a 35-year-old white guy to find himself metamorphasized into a beautiful, sexy black 16-year-old girl.

I took a closer look at Ron, and he shared most of the same qualities - quite young, sexy buxom tits, fabulous body, beautiful face. She was about an inch taller than me, and her hair was a bit shorter, but as always when we wore the same rings, we could have passed for sisters.

"We are hot!" she exclaimed. "And I can't believe how young we are. I feel like I'm 16."

"You probably are," I said with a smile.

She turned to me. "Nice to meet you," she said. "I'm Donna."

I gave Donna a kiss. Once again a name had popped into my head without a thought from me. "I'm Jenni," I replied.

She pulled my robe completely off, and we kissed again, deeply, and began running our hands over each other's bodies.

Within minutes we tumbled into my bed and spent several hours exploring these wonderful new forms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.