Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 6: Stripper

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Stripper - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

I was driving home one night when she drove by Rachael's, a classy strip club near downtown. A sign on the marquee caught her eye.

"Every Thursday is Amateur night! Guys, bring in your wives and girlfriends to bare all! $5000 prize!"

That gave me an idea...

The next Thursday, I - as blonde, buxon Melany, that is - sauntered into Rachael's on Ron's arm. The place was very classy, with expensive furniture, a high cover charge and it was full of well-dressed men and beautiful, sexy women.

Although a few of the women were customers, there with husbands or boyfriends, most obviously worked there - because they were barely wearing anything!

I looked very much like I belonged. I was wearing a very tight black top that outlined by big boobs, and a short skirt that didn't leave much to the imagination. But I had a feeling I would be wearing even less very soon...

We told the bouncer we were there for the stripping contest. He smiled, running his eyes up and down my body, and introduced himself as Leon. He was tall and muscular, with very short blonde hair. He was dressed in a tuxedo.

"Just go backstage," he said, pointing.

We were intercepted by a beautiful woman who introduced herself as Clara. She was about 50, but in terrific shape. She had the lean body of a dancer, long black hair and was quite busty - almost as large as me. I wondered if she used to be an exotic dancer herself.

"I own this club," she said. "And I have very high personal standards. No girls dance here unless they are sexy, sultry women, even for amateur night."

She looked me over, then smiled. "You certainly fit the bill, Melany."

Then she smiled at Ron. "You're a lucky man. Are you two married?"

"No," he said. "Melany here is my girlfriend."

"Well Melany you're lucky to have such an open-minded boyfriend," Clara said.

"Yes, we have a very open relationship," I said. "It's wonderful."

Clara directed Ron to a VIP seat near the front of the stage, where he sat down with 5 other husbands and boyfriends.

I went to the back and met the five other "contestants." Clara was right, they were all beautiful girls. This contest was going to be tough.

After greeting everyone, I changed into my "outfit." It consisted of a black g-string, a slinky top, and a see-through shawl that covered my body.

Another bouncer, Vince, directed me to sit down on a sofa, next to the other girls. He was another big guy, a very handsome black man. I had to show Vince an ID. "You have to be at least 18 to be in the show," he said with a smile. Thank god Ron had all of those fake Ids made, I thought to myself.

I waited nervously as the DJ started the show.

"All right gentlemen, it's your favorite, Amateur night!" he bellowed, as the audience whooped their approval. The place was packed.

"These girls aren't professional dancers, they're the sexy girls next door, competing for $5,000! In fact, their boyfriends, or husbands, are right here tonite!" A spotlight shone on the guys in the front row. I saw Ron cheering and giving the other guys high-fives.

The guys cheered.

"All you guys here tonight are the judges! The girl that makes you the horniest walks home with the cash!"

Then the funky techno dance music started.

"First up, Anne!"

A girl on the end of the sofa got up and walked onto the stage. We couldn't see her from where we were, but we heard the crowd cheering.

"Wow I can't believe I'm doing this," said the cute redhead sitting next to me, who was wearing a tiny blue outfit. She was very beautiful - and looked very young.

She introduced herself as Ginger.

"So why are you doing this?" she asked me.

"My boyfriend thought it would be a real turn-on," I said with a smile. "We have... well let's just say we have a very open relationship. "Plus, who can turn down the chance for $5,000?"

"Yeah no kidding," she said. "My boyfriend has been trying to talk me into this since I turned 18."

I had to ask. "How long ago was that?"

"About three months ago," she said.

"Ahh, I thought you looked young," I said, smiling.

"I'm not THAT young, you don't look much older than me," she said.

I informed her I was 23. "That makes me practically a grandmother compared to you," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.