Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 5: The Eagle Rings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Eagle Rings - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

A few weeks later we decided to try out the next pair of rings.

These were emblazoned with an eagle, in an intricately carved design. We put on our robes again, and slipped on the rings.

After the familiar sensation of transformation passed over me, I awoke to find myself in a taller body, about 5'6. I got up to check myself out in the mirror and was once again stunned.

I had turned into a stunningly beautiful blonde. I had long, wavy blonde hair than ran down past my shoulders; a beautiful, sexy face with large, pouty lips and deep-blue eyes.

My body was again volumptous, as seemed to be the norm for the Aztec women. But in this body, my figure was even more exceptional - my breasts were the largest of all three bodies I had inhabited. I later determined them to be a 38DD.

I looked down at my pussy and saw it had lightly trimmed hair that matched the blonde hair on my head.

In addition I had long, well-shaped legs and was very trim. All together an amazing package.

After gazing at this new body for a few minutes, I remembered Ron. Looking over to the other side of the room, I found him changed into a similarly buxom blonde, about two inches taller. Her hair was curlier and a bit shorter than mine, and her eyes a beautiful green instead of blue.

But we were both incredibly sexy, beautiful women. We looked to be between 22 and 25 years old.

"Wow, this is nice," she said. I murmured my agreement.

We both looked at ourselves in the mirror.

"I think we could qualify for Baywatch," I said, then giggled.

She turned to me. "Just call me Shannon," she said, and gave me a soft kiss.

I sighed with pleasure at the kiss.

"Hello Shannon," I said. "I'm Melany."

Soon after I had an unexpected - and deliciously nasty - experience.

I had a late dinner at a restaurant with some friends I had met recently, and we drank several bottles of wine at the table. After the meal, we moved to a bar next door and went through some more wine.

By the time the bar closed, around 2 a.m., I was pretty tipsy. But I felt OK to drive, which in hindsight was probably a mistake.

After I had been on the road for 10 minutes or so, I saw red and blue police lights behind me. "Damn," I thought to myself. This could be trouble. Although I had an excellent ID made for Melany (through Ron's contact at the department of motor vehicles) I wasn't sure what would happen if the cop actually called it in.

I pulled over and in a minute a police officer was at my window. He shined a light in, right in my eyes, then ran it - slowly - over my body.

I was wearing a very short black skirt, pumps and a tight blouse that revealed quite a bit of cleavage.

"Well good morning young lady," he said in a slow, southern drawl.

"Hi officer," I said, trying to sound perky and sober. "Is there a problem?"

"Well yes there is sugar," he said. "You were weaving all over the road back there. Have you been drinking?"

By now I he had taken the light out of my eyes, and I could see his face. He was quite good-looking, actually, and appeared to be in his early 50s or so.

"Well... maybe just a little. But I'm not drunk," I said. But I was aware that despite my best efforts, my words were still slurring a bit.

His eyes were fixed on my body. "Can I see your license sugar?"

I groaned inwardly, and handed it over to him.

"Melany," he said. "That's a pretty name. I'm Officer Maxwell. Could you get out of the car please? I'd like you to take a sobriety test."

I opened the door and got out - but as soon as I stepped out I stumbled over my feet and fell forward, right into the cop's arms.

He grabbed me and steadied me. Despite my fear, I thought to myself that he seemed quite strong. He was tall, too, at least 6'3.

"Oh, sweety, if you can't stand straight I don't think I need to bother with the test," he said. "I think you're intoxicated."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," I said, panicking. "I really thought I could drive."

"I think I'm going to have to take you in. You know, this city is really cracking down on DUI - at the very least it's a big fine," he said. "At worst its jail time, even for first offenders."

I was close to freaking out. Without even realizing it, perhaps prodded by this body I was in, I slipped into a young, dumb blonde scenario. My lower lip wobbled, and I started to well up and cry.

"Oh please officer Maxwell, I didn't mean anything," I blubbered, my voice sounding even higher and more bimbo-esque because of the tears. "I promise I'll never do anything this stupid again."

"Well I don't know," he said - staring right into my chest. "It wouldn't really be right for me to just let you go."

"Oh please," I sniffed. "I'll do anything, I've really learned my lesson."

He smiled. "Well I tell you what hon," he said (I was starting to really like his southern accent, despite my fear.) "I think maybe we can work something out to satisfy both of us."

Then he looked right into my eyes, put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Are you willing to work it out so I don't have to take you in?" he asked in a kindly voice.

"Oh yes officer," I said, blinking through my tears. "I'll absolutely cooperate in any way necessary."

"Good girl," he said with a smile. "But first we need to go somewhere. Are you able to follow me a few miles?"

"Sure," I said, smiling.

"Good, its not far," he said.

I got back into my car (well aware of the irony of my driving to follow him) and pulled back into the road.

We drove into an industrial section of town, and I pulled next to his patrol car into a garage attached to a business.

He got out, pressed a button on the wall and the garage door closed.

"I thought we needed some privacy," he said. "A buddy of mine owns this garage, and its always deserted this time of night."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.