Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 4: The Shell Rings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Shell Rings - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

"I guess these are next," Ron said, picking up a ring out of the box.

I placed my feather ring back in the box and picked up the next one.

We were both back in our male selves, having removed the Feather Rings moments ago. Ron and I were both in bathrobes - we thought enough in advance to avoid the embarrasment of switching into male bodies while nude, or in women's clothes.

I looked closely at the ring. This one was carved in a shell pattern, as ornate as the rest. The gold shined as if it were brand-new, even though it was at least several hundred years old.

"You ready for another one, Mike?" Ron asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I laughed. Then we both put them on.

I felt the familiar feeling of transformation rush through me. My body tingled, I teered on the edge of consciousness.

Everything went black for a moment...

When I awoke I was curled up on the floor, still wearing the robe. I sat up unsteadily, and looked at my arms and hands. They were a light brown, as if well-tanned.

Locks of very dark hair fell in front of my face, and I brushed them aside.

I heard a soft, musical feminine voice from the other side of the room.

"Well this is a surprise," the voice said.

I looked up... and saw a very beautiful, very sexy exotic girl sitting there "Oh my," I heard myself say - in a very high-pitched voice that sounded like a little girl.

I got up - feeling how light my body was... and went over to a mirror to check myself out.

Once again, I realized I had transformed into a beautiful woman - but this time one with gorgeous exotic features! I seemed to be a cross between Asian and Latina, with tanned skin, thick luscious dark, wavy hair that fell about halfway down my back, and big, brown almond eyes.

I was taller than the tiny redhead Alyssa, standing about 5'3, very slim. My breasts were about the same size as Amber's, my measurements were about 36D,24,34. I looked to be in my early 20s.

I glanced over and saw Ron ogling himself as well. Like me, he had turned into a girl with beautiful dark, foreign features, somewhat Asian eyes and olive skin. Once again, she was about an inch taller but with the same nice figure.

We looked quite similar, but weren't exactly the same.

She walked over to me with a big smile.

I felt my name immediately coming into my head. At this point I had stopped questioning where these names and identities were coming from - all I knew is that I loved it.

"Hello," I whispered. "My name is Shay."

"Wonderful to meet you Shay," she giggled. "I'm Kim."

Kim pulled me close and we kissed. It was a lovely feeling.

"These are lovely bodies," I said.

"Yes," Kim agreed. "And I can't wait to get to know mine - and yours - a bit better."

We both giggled then fell onto the bed...

One evening soon after we decided to meet for a drink at Dominique.

I arrived first, sitting down at a table and Trevor approached to take my order. I was wearing a short skirt and a blouse that showed a generous portion of cleavage.

I had to keep reminding myself that he didn't know me, even though I had met him several times as Alyssa.

"Well hello there," he said with a big smile, his eyes running over my pretty face and sexy, somewhat scantily-clad body. "What can I get for you?"

"Well quite a bit comes to mind," I said with a sexy smile. "But a glass of merlot would be great for now."

He blushed slightly - what a sweet boy, I thought.

"I haven't seen you here before," he said. "My name is Trevor."

"I'm Shay," I replied. "It's so nice to meet you."

He gave me a big smile. "It's quite a pleasure to meet you, Shay."

Trevor left to get my drink, and I ogled his nice ass as he walked away.

When he returned with my drink, we flirted a bit longer, but he had to go back to work. I sipped my wine, wondering where Kim was.

In a few minutes, I found out.

"Hello there Shay," rang out a familiar voice. I looked up and saw... Ron!

Not in Kim's body, just plain old Ron, walking toward me. What was he up to, I thought?

Then I saw our friend, Lou, behind him, and suspected I knew...

Ron gave me a soft kiss on the lips hello.

"Hi there hon," I said. "Who's your friend?"

"Shay, meet my buddy Lou," Ron said.

I smiled at Lou and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

Lou was a friend of ours. He was about 35, and a nice, good-looking guy. His wife, Charlene, however, had just left him about a month ago for a younger man.

Since then, he'd been really depressed. Ron and I had both been urging him to have some wild sex to get his mind off of things, but he said he had been out of the dating game so long he didn't know how to pick up women any longer.

He looked surprised at the kiss. "Nice to meet you too, Shay."

We moved to a booth, and after a few minutes of bantering, Lou excused himself to go to the men's room.

I asked Ron what was up.

Well, he told me he had run into Lou earlier in the day, and our pal seemed quite depressed. They had a few drinks at a corner pub, and Ron once again stressed that Lou needed to indulge in some hot, shallow sex.

Knowing he was going to meet me later, Ron told Lou that he knew a girl who was a really hot number and would hop into bed with Lou at the slightest suggestion.

"Did that perk him up?" I asked.

"Well somewhat, but he still hestitated," Ron said. "Then, I told him that you were such a slut you'd probably want to fuck us both, at the same time."

"You didn't!" I exclaimed.

"That seemed to get his attention," Ron said with a smile. "I think he lacks the confidence to hit on a girl himself, but if we're both banging the same girl..."

Suddenly Lou was back at the table.

"Can I buy you another drink, Shay?" Lou asked with a smile.

"I'd... I'd love that Lou," I said, smiling sexily back at him. "How lucky for me, to have the attention of two sexy guys."

Lou and Ron both smiled at one another. I could imagine their horny minds working.

Although I hadn't had this in mind, I was suddenly quite aroused at the prospects that were developing...

After a bit of small talk Ron excused himself to visit the men's room.

"So Lou you haven't said, are you married, or single?" I asked.

"Well, uh, I'm married... but in the process of getting a divorce," he said.

"Oh that's too bad," I said. "But lucky for me - that means you're available."

"Yeah I guess I am," he said. "I haven't really thought of it that way."

I reached over and took his hand, gently caressing it. "Well its time you starting thinking that way," I purred. "You're such a sexy man."

His demeanor had started to change. While before he just seemed shy, I could now tell he was looking at me with lust, his eyes running over my body.

"So you and Ron... are you... um, are you two close?" he asked.

I just giggled. "Well we're just friends," I said. "But let's just say we, well we know each other pretty well."

We both smiled at each other, then Ron returned.

"Well its nice to see you too getting along so well," he said.

"You know, its getting kind of loud in here," I said. "Maybe we could go somewhere else."

Lou offered to host us at his place.

"Wonderful," I said.

In 15 minutes we were at Lou's house. He had a really nice place - his wife left to live with her new boyfriend, so he had it all to himself.

He fixed me and Ron each a drink and I sat down on the sofa. Ron sat next to me... and Lou sat in a chair across the room.

The conversation quickly turned to sex. Ron mentioned that women in adult videos never seemed really interested in the sex, no matter how wild the fucking was.

"Oh I know what you mean," I said. "And my pet peeve is how porn actresses give blowjobs - they never seem realistic."

"Oh really Shay?" Ron asked. "I think that's the one thing they tend to do well. I can't imagine you doing any better."

"Hey buster, I can suck cock as well as any X-video princess," I replied with a giggle.

"Well then I say show us so we can decide for ourselves," Ron said challengingly.

I gulped the rest of my drink. "Okay, you're on."

I got up... and walked over to Lou, who was looking kind of shocked. I gave him a soft kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.