Aztec Secrets - Cover

Aztec Secrets

Copyright© 1999 by Alyssa Renoir

Chapter 3: Jackie and Russ

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jackie and Russ - Two guys discover an ancient set of rings that has a magical affect on their sex lives - Sequel to Aztec Earrings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Magic   Transformation  

Jackie had another really hot experience a few days later, which I'll relay.

But first, some background.

At 25, Ron had married Tanya, a 22-year-old girl he had been dating since college. Tanya was one hot cookie - long, platinum blonde hair, great body. They had what seemed to be a great relationship, muscular studly Ron and his sexy wife.

But about four years ago, when he was 30, Ron had an awful experience. He was supposed to be going out of town on a business trip, but when he arrived at the airport, his flight was cancelled. When he got back home, he saw a strange car parked in front of the house.

You probably guessed what happened next. He walked into the house and heard a strange noise from the bedroom. He entered the room, to find Tanya in bed, nude, in the middle of getting fucked by another guy. It was someone his wife worked with. She later tried to explain that she was just "exploring her growing sexual desires." Ron thought she was just horny, which was fine, but figured when you're married you explore those desires with your husband!

Ron wasn't pleased, needless to say. That experience quickly led to a separation, which resulted in divorce about a year later. Fortunately, they didn't have any kids.

Although Ron was devastated at the time, he later reconciled to some extent with Tanya and they even became friends of a sort. After their divorce, she went through a brief "slut" phase where she fucked just about every guy she knew - even I (Mike) had a one-nighter with her. (If you must know, she had a great body and the sex was nice, but pretty routine. She wasn't very adventurous.)

It's funny, though - even when Tanya was slutting out, she always had something of a prude in her. For example, she hated to talk at all during sex... and any kind of dirty talk really turned her off. She was something of a feminist, and if you referred to any of her body parts as anything other than the clinical name - "breasts," "vagina," etc, she got very upset. And you couldn't refer to a woman as anything else: "Chick" or "babe" would really set her off. And don't even think about "slut" or anything worse! She saw it as completely demeaning, not sexy at all.

Tanya soon seemed to settle down and started to seriously date a guy, Russ. About a year ago she married him, and Ron went to the wedding.

Russ, who seemed a decent enough fellow, wasn't the guy she was fucking when Ron wandered in. Russ was an architect, and at 42 was about 10 years older than Tanya and seemed to adore his pretty younger wife. Ron suspected he knew nothing of his new wife's adulterous past, or her wild slutty days after she left Ron.

That brings us to the present. I was visiting family and Jackie had the house to herself. Bored, she went to Dominique for a drink. In the back of her head she hoped maybe Alan would be there.

She had worn a slinky black cocktail dress that outlined her body. As usual, she could feel many eyes upon her as she sat down.

Trevor, the young waiter she had flirted with in her last excursion to the bar, appeared at her table with a big smile.

"Jackie, right?" he asked, trying to keep his eyes from wandering down to her bust.

"Yep, I'm flattered you remember," she said with a smile. "It's Trevor, right?"

He beamed. "Yes, it is!" he said.

She ordered a glass of wine and admired his ass as he walked back toward the bar. He seemed awfully young... probably not much out of his teens, but such a nice body... She wondered when his shift ended. Perhaps she could invite him back to the house for a little more service...

Then she was distracted by a familiar face at the bar. A handsome man, in his 40s, with dark hair was sitting in front of a drink talking on a cell phone.

She realized it was Russ.

Tanya's husband. The spouse of the woman who broke Ron's heart when she cheated on him.

Ron wasn't a vengeful guy, and never thought of getting revenge on Tanya -- frankly because there's not really any way to do that, when you've been cheated on. And after all, they were on friendly terms now.

But as Ron sat there, transformed by Aztec magic into the sexy, drop-dead gorgeous girl Jackie, the possibilities suddenly seemed delightful.

It would only be appropriate for Tanya to get a taste of her own medicine, Jackie thought.

Within moments, Jackie was sitting at the bar next to Russ. She gently touched his shoulder.

"Excuse me," she said with a soft smile. "Do you have the time?"

He turned and looked, his eyes widening suddenly as he saw the beautiful redheaded creature with the tiny, well-shaped body sitting next to him. "Oh hello there," he said. "Yeah, it's about 9 o'clock."

"Oh shoot," Jackie said in her soft, feminine voice. "My girlfriend was supposed to meet me here and it seems like she forgot."

"That's too bad," Russ said, trying unsuccessfully not to ogle her body.

Jackie flashed him a warm smile. "Well maybe we can talk while I wait for her," she said.

"Um yeah sure that would be great," he stuttered. He bought her a drink, wondering in the back of his head why the gods had sent such a tantalizing, buxom young creature to his side.

After a few minutes of small talk, Russ quickly brought up his wife.

"My wife Tanya is the greatest," he said. "We really have something special."

It was obvious that Jackie needed to do some more persuading to get into his pants.

She suggested they move to a booth, and he agreed. She took him by the hand and led him to one near the back of the bar.

"That's great that you have such a great marriage," Jackie said after they sat down. She smiled sexily at him and gently rubbed his arm. "She's very lucky. Why does it seem all the best men are taken?"

He started breathing a bit heavier as Jackie's small delicate hand run up and down his forearm.

"Well Jackie you there there are plenty of great guys out there who would kill to even talk to a girl like you," he said, blushing somewhat.

"You think so?" she said. "You think I'm attractive?"

"Well of course... I think you're... well don't let this get back to my wife, but any guy would think you're incredibly hot," he said, smiling.

Jackie beamed for a moment, but then pouted. "You see, are certainly are such a great guy," she said, continuing to rub his arm. "Why is it that I find myself attracted only to married guys."

Russ swallowed. Jackie could tell his resistance was getting lower.

They had a few more drinks and talked a while more. She told him her familiar story - she was a college student studying at the local university. He explained he was an architect, and had been married for a little over a year - his first marriage, Tanya's second.

Jackie kept caressing his arm, and after a while scooted over to his side of the booth. He didn't complain when she moved right next to him - he just took a big swallow of his drink.

"Well marriage isn't everything, Jackie," he said at one point. "You're so young (he was guessing she was about 21, at the oldest) that you just don't realize it yet. For example, Tanya and I just had a big fight on the phone. It was right before you came up to the bar, as a matter of fact."

"Oh? What could you be fighting about?"

"Oh, the same stupid things all married couples fight about - finances, in-laws, sex."

"Sex?" Jackie purred. "What could there possibly be to fight about sex?"

"The usual - I don't think we're having enough, she says she's too tired to do it as much as I want," he said. "She travels a lot for her job, so that cuts into it - like tonight, she called me from Denver. A 5-minute talk on the cell phone isn't the same as a warm wife in your bed. She seems to live on that cell phone."

He finished his scotch and continued. "And I complain that sex with us is getting a little routine, but she's not willing to try anything new to spice things up."

Jackie squeezed his hand. "Why I can't believe that," she said. "Such a sexy, hot guy like you? If I was your wife, I guarantee you would be fucking me three times a day."

Russ went a bit pale.

"And it would never get routine," Jackie continued. "I've always thought that to really satisfy a man, a girl's got to be open-minded and willing to try all sorts of wild things."

She looked right into his eyes and let her hand drop down to his thigh. "And if his wife won't do that, then there's nothing wrong with him spending time with a girl that will," she purred softly as she gently rubbed his thigh. "A man has needs, after all."

Russ just sat there speechless - trying to keep his dick from popping out of his pants, Jackie though.

After a brief silence, Jackie grinned. "Well it looks like my girlfriend stood me up hon," she said sweetly. "Could you do me a big favor and give me a ride home?"

He paused. Jackie could sense the internal battle being waged within him - duty to his wife, or pursue what seemed to be a one-in-a-million opportunity with a dream girl.

After a minute, one side apparently won over.

"I'd be happy to," he smiled. "Let's go."

When they got back to the house, Jackie fixed Russ a drink and he sat down on the sofa.

Jackie went into her bedroom, "to change into something lighter," she said.

"Wow, you have an amazing house," he said, admiring the place. "You say you're a college student, but you just share this with one other girl?"

"Let's just say I have a generous trust fund," she called out from the other room.

Russ sipped his drink, still wondering if it was too late to leave, and escape this incredible temptation before he found himself cheating on his beautiful new wife.

Then Jackie walked in, wearing only a very sheer, form-fitting silk robe that left little to the imagination.

She sat next to him as his eyes popped open, running all over her young, petite yet volumptous body, her straight reddish-blonde hair cascading down her shoulders.

Jackie took Russ's scotch from his hand and finished it in one gulp. She set down the glass on the coffee table and crossed her sexy legs, turning to him.

"So you were saying something about sex with your wife, Tanya, being infrequent and somewhat boring," she said with a smile.

He just stared at her for a moment - then grabbed her, pulled her close and gave her a deep kiss on the lips.

Jackie moaned as she realized the prey was hers. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him back deeply, then parting her lips as he thrust his tongue hungrily into her mouth.

She rubbed his back, increasingly turned on by his strong warm body, but also by the fact that she had seduced this man. She felt like a general, victorious after a conquest - and about to enjoy the pleasures of victory.

He pulled her robe down off her shoulders, and Jackie's breasts poured out for him. Russ moaned at the sight, and immediately buried his face in them.

Jackie sighed with pleasure as he began to kiss them and nibble on her sensitive nipples. She closed her eyes and rubbed his head and neck.

After a few minutes of exploring Jackie's bountiful bosom with his mouth and lips, Russ rose up and they kissed again. Jackie began to pull off his shirt and caress his well-built upper body.

"God I can't wait to see your cock," she whispered to him and started to unbutton his slacks.

He moaned. "Sound like you enjoy talking dirty," he said softly.

Jackie smiled. "Do you like that?" she asked as she unzipped his pants and slid them off. "Do you like it when a sweet girl like me talks really nasty?"

"Ohhh... yes, Jackie, I do like that," he muttered. "My wife, well she doesn't like that so much."

Jackie giggled as she tugged at his boxer shorts. "I had a feeling she didn't."

She slipped his shorts off and squealed like a pleased bunny when a nice, thick, hard cock sprung out.

It wasn't a monster cock like Alan's, but it was very nice - longer than average and quite thick. And it was rock-hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.