Aztec Earrings - Cover

Aztec Earrings

Copyright© 1999 by K. Moore

Chapter 12: A Weighty Problem

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Weighty Problem - Two men go on a trip to an isolated island and they come back with a most interesting artifact. A pair of earings that has magical power.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Transformation  

As Ron and I lay basking in the afterglow of our love session, I felt that secure and protected feeling that so many women tell their lovers about, but so few of us males actually experience. Sure enough, just like I had been told by several of my female lovers, I had a desire to snuggle and be held by my man after making love. Sure enough, just like the typical male that I, myself had so recently been, Ron was trying to fight back that overwhelming desire to go to sleep after making love! As I lay nude next to him with my tiny hand stroking his chest hair and my smooth face snuggled into the hollow of his neck, I could feel the happiness surging off my body.

I was very pleased with myself... Not only had I worked up the nerve to experience just what it was like for a woman having sex, but I had also actually "performed" very well! Ron seemed pleased in many different ways, and he had expressed his appreciation in more ways than one! I could feel his heart beating in his chest, and I enjoyed hearing the sounds of his breathing becoming heavier and deeper until they were those of a sleeping man.

After a little while, I got up and went to the bathroom. Trying not to wake my new lover, I crept into it and turned on the light. I peered at myself in the mirror, noting the slightly dreamy expression on my face as I looked into it. There was no doubt about it... I definitely looked like a woman who had just been made love to. From the slightly flushed face to the sexily dishevelled hair, my body reeked of sex! I fondled my new breasts, finding them to be still ultra sensitive from Ron's touch. I loved them! I loved the feminine way they made me feel, and I loved what they did for me, and Ron, during our little passion play! It suddenly occurred to me that I was beginning to think like a woman naturally as well as look like one. What was happening to me? Was I really ready to give up 30 years of life as a man based on just a few nights as a beautiful woman? I thought about it some more, then decided that I didn't need to give up anything! Thanks to those wonderful mystical Aztecs, I could be both male and female anytime I wanted to! I began to play with my image in the mirror, trying to find out just how womanly I could be if I did what came naturally. I tried a variety of poses, trying to look like an innocent maiden first, then a voracious tigress in heat, then a determined woman of independence. It was easy... With just a slight change of posture or facial expression, I could be all those things in a wink of an eye. A world of possibilities was opening up for me.

I decided that at this point in time, I liked the look of the tigress the best, so I practiced some more in the mirror, playing with my breasts, tossing my wild hair around, licking my full lips, and letting my legs part just enough so I could see the moist pinkness around my vagina. Suddenly, just as was about to masturbate to my reflection, I nearly jumped out of my skin as I heard a voice say, "I knew it! You're an escaped stripper from Hollywood!" I turned to find Ron looking in at me. "How long have you been there??!" I said with slight embarrassment. "Long enough to have enjoyed the performance enough to request an encore," he said with a sly smile on his lips as he opened the door completely. Having been more than a little aroused by my show in the mirror, I was more than ready to take him up on his request. "Oh yeah, " I said as I rolled up to him with my slinkiest walk, "Think you can handle it, buster?" "I think so, but please don't hurt me," he said with mock fear on his face. "Move it, then," I said as I pushed him with all my feminine force out of the bathroom and back into the bed. I was feeling aggressive this time, so I decided to take the

"masculine" role. I pushed him back on the bed so that he lay on his back, his slightly erect penis pointing up at about a 45 degree angle. "Grrrrr!"

I said playfully through clenched teeth, and I jumped on top of him. As I straddled him across the chest, I began moving my hips back and forth, grinding against his cock so that I could feel the life returning to it. I grabbed his hands and put them on my breasts, then placed my own hands on top of his as I began to grind with a little more vigor. At the touch of his hands on my breasts, I could feel his penis begin to jerk as it filled itself to near readiness. My own pussy had become very wet again, and I could feel my juices really begin to lubricate. I stopped my grinding for a second and removed one of my hands from my breast so I could guide his now fully erect penis into my waiting orifice. Ron was smiling with amusement at seeing this new aggressive side of me, but his amusement turned to desire as he slid neatly inside of me. I moaned with pleasure when he entered me, then I began to slowly raise myself up and down until I could feel his full length inside of me. I really liked being in control of the situation, and could vary the rhythm as it pleased me. Having experienced sex this way as a man, I knew that Ron would enjoy whatever I did, so I concentrated on pleasuring myself. I began to feel the now familiar sensation of my orgasm rising, so I increased my up and down movements until I was bucking furiously against his hips, my hands squeezing his on top of my breasts tighter and tighter. Suddenly, it was upon me and I arched my back against him, uttering a girlish squeal of utter delight as I did so. Waves of pleasure began to wash over me once again, and I released my hands from his so that I could press against his hard thighs. I began to slow my rhythm as I slowly came down, but was surprised to hear Ron beg me not to. I knew that he was about to come, too, so I did my best to accommodate him. I felt him tense and was expecting to feel that wonderful hot gush inside me, but instead, he bent at the waist and raised his upper torso off the bed so that he could get in one final colossal thrust. It was then that the dream became a nightmare!

Just as he was beginning to come, he grabbed at my head to pull me down on top of him. Unfortunately, when he reached for me, his left hand tangled with my right earring with enough force to pull it off! Instantly, I began to change back into a man. I could feel my curves shrinking and fading, my body turning tall and muscular, and, to my horror, my own penis growing forth from my crotch and forcing his out of me! I threw my head back and screamed, "Noooooo!" but knew it was too late when I heard my voice go from sultry soprano to male baritone in mid-scream.

Ron went from that one perfect moment of ecstasy to absolute horror in only seconds. As I went through my undesired transformation, I tried to keep my eyes open so as to make sure that my one time pal and recent lover didn't try to kill me while I was changing. Though I had grown somewhat accustomed to the amazing metamorphosis of my body, it still rendered me nearly unconscious for a few seconds. I felt my eyes roll back in my head as my beautiful breasts flattened into hairy male nipples, my broad, smooth hips receding into the straight lines of a male rear. I came back to reality in seconds, just in time to see Ron leap naked from the bed with a yell, trip over a tangle of clothes on the floor, and careen into the bedroom wall. He sank to his knees, his eyes wide and staring, seeing his male friend of many years where moments before a sexy goddess had been. I could only imagine what he was going through... He was panting loudly, trying to form words that just would not come, his whole face a mass of confusion. For the life of me, I did not know what to say. I wished that I was female again so I could go and comfort him without rejection, but I knew that to just slip my earring back on would not be explanation enough. I felt his intense gaze on me and I lowered my eyes with embarrassment. He began to mutter almost inaudibly..."A dream... Gotta be a dream," he said over and over again. I felt terrible. I had seduced the best friend I had in the world in a false female form under false pretenses, for basically my own selfish reasons.

Now had come the time to pay the piper. As a man, Ron was somebody I relied upon to return my friendship without question; as a woman, I not only found him to be someone I felt comfortable showing my vulnerabilities to, but also a wonderful, passionate lover. I didn't want to lose either of him!

While he still sat with his back against the wall, muttering his "Gotta be a dream" mantra over and over again, I scrambled out of the bed, walked over to the flask he had laid on the dresser, took a long pull off of it, then tossed it over to him. Without taking his eyes off of me, he opened it and gulped down enough to pickle an elephant. I returned to the bed, sat cross legged on it, and put a pillow over the important parts of my nakedness.

"Better?" I asked him. He just sat there, his eyes locked onto mine, his head shaking back and forth, back and forth. I unclipped the remaining earring from my left ear. "It's these," I said, searching the covers and finding the other one that was responsible for my current predicament. I held them up close to him so that he could see what I was talking about.

"They do pretty incredible things, man," I said with a sardonic smile on my face. "I found 'em on the island, tried them out, and, um... one thing lead to another..." my voice trailing off at the end. "I'm sorry, boss... I didn't mean for you to ever find out, " I said with my head shaking in apology. For the first time in a while, I saw a momentary gleam of coherency in his eyes. He started to speak, couldn't find the words at first, then continued, "You mean you... You're really... It really was you that I..." "Um-humm," I said with a slight nod of my head. Ron moved a hand toward the earrings that I was holding out, then drew it back quickly. "No way... can't be... How?... No... Gotta be a dream, gotta be a dream," he said, taking another healthy tug off the flask. I could tell we were getting nowhere fast at this rate, so I decided to take a little more drastic action. "Want me to prove it to you?" I asked. Ron just sat there shaking his head muttering, "Can't be... no way... no way." I clipped on one of the earrings, looked at him and said, "I hope this doesn't blow your gasket completely," then clipped on the other one. I felt the familiar sensation of transformation with all the pullings, tightenings, expansions and withdrawals, and in seconds, I was once again the woman he knew as Amber.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.