Aztec Earrings - Cover

Aztec Earrings

Copyright© 1999 by K. Moore

Chapter 9: On Target!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: On Target! - Two men go on a trip to an isolated island and they come back with a most interesting artifact. A pair of earings that has magical power.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Transformation  

As I slowly got used to the different feel of driving in my new body, I realized that I didn't really have a destination in mind. Perhaps my desire to just get out and show myself before I lost the nerve was what possessed me to move so fast, but aimlessly. I wondered just why I was so interested in showing myself in public... Was I becoming a convert to that old Aztec belief in experiencing all the pleasures life has to offer, or was I just looking for confirmation that I was actually as beautiful as I thought myself to be? Either way, here I was, a small inexperienced female in a strange town dressed in dirty men's clothes driving around without a license. Too much!

The town I was in wasn't too big, but it did offer the regular Americana shopping experiences. Since I was after women's clothing, I figured that I ought to try as inconspicuous a place as possible. As I approached a fairly major intersection, there on the corner stood a brightly lit Target Store!

Perfect! I wasn't after anything fancy, and I figured I would hardly be noticed amidst all the happy clientele there. I pulled in, making sure I obeyed all the traffic laws in the book... Wouldn't do to get picked up out here in my situation! Once parked, I took a quick look in the rear view mirror to make sure I still looked as presentable as I could. My pretty face had more of a nervous look about it than I would have liked, but it would have to do! I took a deep breath and lightly stepped out of the truck, visible to the public for the first time as a woman!

As I walked toward the door, I was aware again of just how light and airy this body I wore was. It seemed I took two steps as a female for every one step I took as a man... and every step I took was accompanied by a noticeable bounce from my unencumbered breasts! I tried to put a self-assured look on my face as I walked into the light. I wanted to give the impression that I was just a normal girl going about my everyday business. Still, when I opened the door to the Target, it seemed that every eye in the place was on me! It was so bright! How in the world could I have expected to "hide" in a place so well lit? I got myself a little plastic shopping cart and started pushing it, keeping my head down so as to let my long hair mask my expression of sheer terror! I thought I was doing all right as I steered toward the Women's Department until a middle aged man who was obviously looking me over stopped me with, "Hey, Sweetheart, do you know where the fishing equipment is?" As I looked up at him, I couldn't help but smile a little as his eyes took in my face for the first time. His mouth opened a little wider, and I saw his eyes flicker for a moment in surprise and appreciation of my beauty. I tried to answer as casually as I could. "No, I'm sorry, but this is my first time here," I said. He paused a moment too long as he looked down at first my chest, then my bare legs, then realized that he had taken too long to answer, and stammered, "Well, er, uh... thanks anyway!" I'd swear he even blushed a little as he turned to go! A big smile lit my face as I pushed onward a few paces, then a thought occurred to me and I turned back around quickly! Sure enough, the man had half turned around so he could watch me walk away! By pure feminine instinct, I smiled naughtily at him. He turned his head quickly, embarrassed at being caught inspecting the rear end of a strange woman. I giggled audibly, amused at this demonstration of the incredible effect I seemed to have on men! I continued on, with my head held up now, and counted at least 5 different men who gave me more than the once-over as I passed them, and at least one woman who gave me a either a look of jealousy or a look of scorn at what I was wearing!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.