Aztec Earrings - Cover

Aztec Earrings

Copyright© 1999 by K. Moore

Chapter 8: Debut!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Debut! - Two men go on a trip to an isolated island and they come back with a most interesting artifact. A pair of earings that has magical power.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Transformation  

As I lay on the motel bed, still coming down from my incredible orgasm, I thought about the problems my new identity could create for me. As much as I wanted to experience the world in the body of this delectable creature, I was at a loss as to how to do it! Of course, I had no women's clothes, and the clothes that I had, in addition to being filthy from a week's worth of tropical island dirt, would hardly fit around this tight, curvy body. I sat up, subconsciously tossing my long, black hair out of my eyes and looked in the mirror again. I was still dumbfounded by the sight of this incredible beauty in the mirror. I surveyed my nude reflection more closely, admiring the soft curves and the angelic face that suggested just a hint of devilishness. "Well, missy," I said in my musical voice, "What do we do now?" Obviously, clothes were the first thing I needed to tackle. The question I needed to answer was which was potentially more embarrassing--To buy women's clothing in my male body, or to be seen in public as a woman wearing dirty men's clothes? I also had the fact that I, of course, had no drivers license identifying me as female. I thought it over while I gazed at my reflection, my pretty head furrowed in concentration. I decided that the thought of bringing a lacy bra and panties to a clothing store cashier as a 200lb bearded man was too much to bear, so I set about trying to find something of my own that would contain this petite, though amply curvy body.

I first put on a pair of my men's underwear. I heard my tinkling laughter as I pulled them up over my hips, only to see them fall back down around my tiny ankles as soon as I let them go! "Okay," I said to myself, "forget the underwear!" I rooted around in my backpack for a pair of hiking shorts that I had only worn a couple of times on the island. Luckily, they had an elastic belt that went with them, and I thought I might be able to cinch it tight enough to where they might stay on. I stepped into them, feeling a little nasty about going out in public without underwear, and found that they would stay on if I pulled the belt as tight as it would go. I looked in the mirror to see a topless beauty wearing VERY baggy shorts! The next problem I had to tackle was my breasts. The Aztec magician who had created these earrings must have had a thing for amply endowed women, because my breasts were quite large for the rest of my petite body. I knew that if I put just a T-shirt over them, I would have a gaggle of enamored men following my every bounce and jiggle! I decided on the one button-down shirt I had brought with me. Even with the extra flesh of my chest, it was still way too big and hung down to nearly my knees. Rather than tuck it in as I had originally thought, I tied the shirttails together around my flat belly. I looked at my handiwork again in the mirror and realized that I while I looked kind of sexy in my man's clothes, my breasts still jiggled way too much when I moved. I got out the dirty hunter's jacket that I had brought and let it swallow my narrow shoulders. It was far too big to button, so I just left it open. I looked in the mirror again and muttered a silent prayer of thanks that the "grunge" look was still in vogue! My tiny feminine feet would no way fit into my man's sneakers, so I slipped on a pair of flip flops and let it go at that. My long, ebony hair looked too elegant for my outfit, so I pulled it back into a precious pony tail kept in place by a rubber band I had found in the motel room. Of course, I had no makeup, but decided that it would probably look out of place anyway on this cute ragamuffin!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.