Aztec Earrings - Cover

Aztec Earrings

Copyright© 1999 by K. Moore

Chapter 7: Return to Civilization

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Return to Civilization - Two men go on a trip to an isolated island and they come back with a most interesting artifact. A pair of earings that has magical power.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Transformation  

With my earrings and jewelry box securely packed away in my travel bag, Ron and I began our trip home. We excitedly told the captain about our cave find, and he seemed very interested. He took out a detailed map of the island, and we did our best to mark the approximate location of the cave and the paintings. Even though the captain assured us that he would get a team of archaeologists to work on the blocked entrance, something told me that the secret of the Aztecs would remain hidden from all but me!

Once we had arrived back on the mainland, we still had a two day trip in Ron's truck before we got back home. Tired and dirty, we drove for only a couple of hours the first day before the lure of a hot shower and comfortable bed overcame us. Ron wanted to save some money by sharing a room, but I had a hidden agenda that he didn't know about. I persuaded him to go with two rooms this time since the rates were cheap. Finally, alone in my motel room with a full length mirror, I immediately decided to see just how beautiful I was in my womanly form. Quivering with excitement, I stripped off my clothes, got out my earrings and stood in front of the mirror. I saw with disgust the dishevelled, unkempt man reflected in the glass. My hair was filthy, my face dirty and stubbled. I realized that even the magic of the earrings could not wipe out the dirt and grit of my present masculine state, so I decided to take a long shower instead. I thought how exciting it would be to transform in the shower after I was clean, and brought the earrings into the bathroom with me.

As the hot water began to steam up the bathroom mirror, I walked back out into the bedroom and looked myself over one last time. I wanted to remember every detail of my dirty male body, then compare it to the unearthly beauty that I would return as. I memorized how I looked, then returned to the warmth of the shower. I was revolted to see the clear water wash over my body and then change to a muddy brown when it hit the shower floor. I scrubbed and cleaned every bit of dirt and sand from my body, then shaved my face and washed my hair thoroughly. Satisfied that I was as clean as a man could be, I reached around the shower curtain and retrieved my golden earrings. Knowing that the metamorphosis was sometimes violent, I sat down in the shower with the water playing off my chest. I washed the earrings off and looked closely at them again. The beautiful Aztec goddess carved in the gold gleamed back at me lovingly, and I smiled at her in reverence. I clipped on first the left earring, then the right, and sat back to await the change. As it had before, the process started right away... I felt myself lock into a paralyzed position as the tingles of electricity spasmed through my body. I could feel the now familiar swellings and withdrawals as my body rearranged itself into feminine perfection. When I felt myself come back to consciousness, the first thing I noticed was the water from the shower playing across my torso. Where before the only sensation I had felt was a slight pressure against the hair of my flat male chest, now the water was a stinging spray against my full breasts. I shielded my sensitive large nipples with feminine hands, gently massaging them into prettily erect points. I stood up in the shower, feeling the different sensations the water caused in my now female body. I gently soaped my face and hair once again, marvelling at the feel of my soft skin and curves. I allowed one finger to roam between my legs and felt the familiar stirrings of arousal start to overcome me. Even though a climax in the shower would have been pleasant, I had decided to save myself for the mirror in the bedroom. I turned the faucets off, realizing as I did that it was far more difficult to turn them with my woman's strength than it was when I was a man! I got out and purposely avoided looking at myself in the steamed up bathroom mirror, preferring to get my first look at my alter ego in the clear full length mirror in the bedroom. I carefully dried myself off, loving the feel of the clean fluffy towel against my smooth delicate skin. Once dry, I padded daintily into the bedroom, closed my eyes and stood in front of the mirror.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.