Aztec Earrings
Chapter 6: Future Plans!

Copyright© 1999 by K. Moore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Future Plans! - Two men go on a trip to an isolated island and they come back with a most interesting artifact. A pair of earings that has magical power.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Transformation  

As I sat on the beach with my pretty head still swimming from the intensity of my orgasm, I considered the future. I very much enjoyed being a man and had never regretted my sex once, but now, looking at the world from the eyes of a beautiful woman and feeling her physical and mental sensations, I began to realize that there were definite virtues in being able to switch from male to female. As I looked at my perfect breasts and flat stomach by the dim light of the stars, I still felt a little guilty about not sharing my treasure with Ron, my good friend. Still, he was far more "macho" than I was, and even though we could surely make some kind of monetary profit from my find, I wanted the earrings for my personal use. I didn't think he'd be as enchanted as I was about being able to assume the guise of a gorgeous girl! I thought about Ron some more and realized that along with my new shape, I detected a definite change in my sexuality. Yes, I still had all the memories and thoughts of my male self, but there was something about owning a perfect pair of breasts, shapely thighs and legs, and a moist, warm vagina that had changed the way I thought about my old friend! I suddenly imagined myself in bed with him, trailing my long, black hair over his muscular chest, feeling his cock growing in my dainty hands, and finally succumbing to his physical power over me, parting my legs to let him have his way with me!

I almost ran back to camp and attacked him in his sleeping bag, but decided that that would be a mistake. Even though I was now the opposite sex from him, he would never accept the fact that he was making love to his formerly masculine bearded pal. I'd have to wait until our camping trip was over to be with him the way this body wanted to be with him, or any other man for that matter. With a sigh, I realized that the sun was just about to peek over the ocean horizon and I knew that I had to get back. One last time, I let my slender hands and fingers run through my soft hair and linger over my curvy body. I let my musical voice utter a final pleasurable moan as I massaged my firm breasts, then took off my earrings. Once again, the transformation process began and ended almost immediately, and I found myself gasping for breath in my male body only moments later. I rubbed my now masculine hands over my hairy muscular body and thought wistfully about how much nicer it was to feel smooth supple skin and curves under the probe of my fingers. I heaved myself up, found my shorts, slipped the earrings in my pocket and used the flashlight to make my way back to camp. I managed to slip into my tent and sleeping bag without waking Ron and slept soundly for about three hours before the smell of bacon and coffee awakened me.

For the rest of our trip, I kept my secret secure. By day, we explored, hiked and swam in our island paradise, acting just like the young men that we were. But by night, I would creep away from the camp, don my earrings and become the nimble feminine creature of my fantasies. I found that the woman I became was increasingly insatiable sexually! When I wore my earrings, that was nothing that I didn't fantasize about. I played with myself while little movies showed inside my mind of naked men, naked women, orgies and gang bangs. I imagined myself being raped by huge, hulking masculine monsters, and enjoyed every minute of it. I imagined beautiful women doing slow strip teases in front of me, then pressing their soft bodies into mine as our nipples caressed each other. Once, I even imagined that my flashlight was an enormous cock, and slid it in and out of my sweet mouth while my small fingers brought me to climax between my lovely legs.

Needless to say, I enjoyed my time on the island, both day and night, but when the boat came to pick us up, I was ready to leave... Partly because I was anxious to get back to civilization, hot showers and electricity, but also because I was looking forward to introducing my female self to the world at large!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.