Aztec Earrings - Cover

Aztec Earrings

Copyright© 1999 by K. Moore

Chapter 4: Magic!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Magic! - Two men go on a trip to an isolated island and they come back with a most interesting artifact. A pair of earings that has magical power.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Transformation  

We talked about how lucky we were on the way back to our camp, still marvelling at how we, of all people, managed to find something that professionals had missed for all these years. I thought about the dream that had pointed the way for me, and why I had unsharingly taken the earrings and jewelry box for myself. I could gather no plausible conclusions, and decided to leave it alone until I could get a better look at my finds. We trudged tiredly into camp at just about sunset, and it was all we could do to prepare dinner and collapse into our tents. I waited until I heard Ron begin to quietly snore before I got the box out of my bag.

In the light of my flashlight, the earrings were just as beautiful as I remembered. The woman in the gold looked back at me with her enormous eyes just as before, but I could swear that this time she had a smile that had not been there before! Probably just my imagination again I told myself. I turned one earring over and examined the back. There was a small peg on one side, and opposite it was a tiny bar with ridges on it. The workmanship on this artifact was amazing and I could tell by pushing the bar and peg together that the mechanism was still working even after all these years.

Just to prove it to myself, I undid the clips and reached up to put the earring on my earlobe. With a little snick, the bar and peg came together with my lobe between them, fastening the earring securely to my ear. I removed my hand tentatively to test how secure the earring was attached. It didn't move, even when I shook my head a little. It was kind of fun feeling the weight of it on my ear, and, for some reason, I was also feeling a little pleasant warmth emanating from around my ear. I decided to test the other one, and it was then that my life changed forever!

The other earring fit just as snugly as its counterpart, but as soon as both earrings were securely attached, I felt the peculiar warmth grow much more intense. Suddenly, it was as if my body had been taken hold of by dozens of strong hands. I couldn't move an inch! The warmth around my ears began to spread to other parts of my body and I could feel myself being twisted and wrenched from the inside out. The feeling wasn't exactly painful, but I was terrified! What was happening to me? I tried to cry out for Ron, but found that my voice, like the rest of me, was paralyzed as well! The warmth turned into an electricity that tingled throughout my every limb. I felt my body spasm, forcing my head forward so that I now looked down from my sitting position. With uncontrollable shakes and twitches, I saw what I could not believe. My formerly broad and hairy chest had shrunken and become entirely devoid of hair... My legs, equally hairy and masculine had taken on a feminine smoothness and become girlishly shapely. My body shook again, and I saw out of the corners of my frozen eyes that there was now long black hair surrounding my face and growing longer by the second. My chest, even smaller than when I had last looked at it was suddenly swelling around my nipples. I watched with horror as my nipples expanded to twice, then three times their normal size, their color changing from my normal dusky brown to a bright pink. The area around them was metamorphisizing even faster than they were, swelling quickly until they had become an astonishingly ample woman's bosom! I felt my head thrown back as my body was wracked again with another spasm. My eyes rolled back in my head, and though I was blind to the changes that were taking place, I could feel each and every one of them. My flesh seemed to crawl, taking on a new texture and rearranging itself in different proportions. I felt a thousand tingles around my face as my cheeks quivered and puckered as they changed while my lips underwent a swelling sensation that made them feel heavier and larger.

Even my nose was not immune to the transformation as I felt it shrink and become smaller. I thrashed once again with an even more powerful spasm, feeling my very bones shifting within me. At the same time, I could feel the area around my waist tighten and shrink while my hips broadened and became rounder. By this time, I could feel myself regaining some body control though the electric tingles were still swirling all over me. I could hear my breath gasping through my mouth, but I subconsciously noted that the gasps I was hearing were nothing like I was used to... They seemed breathier... Perhaps even daintier? Suddenly, the last of the tingles concentrated their force around my crotch. I felt an almost unbearable heat between my legs that just as suddenly began to abate into a pleasant warm sensation. As the tingles finally subsided, I found myself almost able to move freely. Exhausted, I fell back onto my sleeping bag, unexpectedly finding that I now had a cushion of ebony hair that I hadn't had before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.