Aztec Earrings - Cover

Aztec Earrings

Copyright© 1999 by K. Moore

Chapter 2: The Dream!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Dream! - Two men go on a trip to an isolated island and they come back with a most interesting artifact. A pair of earings that has magical power.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Transformation  

We made camp not far from where we beached our rubber raft and walked around surveying our beautiful island. No one could have wished for a more incredible place! The beach was filled with sand as fine as sugar granules, and the ocean itself was as blue as the sky on a cloudless day in paradise!

The island was only 3 miles across at its widest point, and in between the shores was a pine and rock forest filled with dense vegetation and beautiful tropical flowers. We were in heaven! That night, we ate a typical camp meal, then drank and talked under the starry sky feeling the soft, cool breezes and hearing the tranquil sound of the waves lapping against the beach. I crawled into my sleeping bag early and fell asleep with a smile on my face, dreaming of the beautiful Aztec women of the captain's tales.

One of my dreams was especially vivid. I remembered walking through the forest being led by the hand of a dazzling dark haired beauty clad only in an animal skin bikini. She was laughing at me and hurrying me along, turning fully around every now and then to show me her beautiful flashing white teeth and sexy flowing hair. Her supple, silken body with all its incredible curves and long tanned legs only added to my encouragement to keep up with her. After a short time, we came to a clearing in the forest bounded by a large outcropping of rocks that towered above me. As graceful as a deer, she leapt up onto a ledge a few feet above the ground and beckoned to me to join her. I jumped up with considerably less grace and took her small hand when she offered it to me. With her help, I pulled myself up onto the ledge and into her grasp. With a tinkling giggle, she nestled her body into mine and wrapped me up in her arms. I felt her warm, soft lips against mine as her firm breasts pressed against my chest. My hands traced the pliant curves of her back and waist as we kissed, her hands roaming over my chest and shoulders. She broke the kiss and stepped back from me, placing my hands on her breasts. With a wonderful passionate sigh, she tossed her head back as my hands began to squeeze and play with her nipples. I bent toward her and felt her hands on the back of my head pressing my mouth into her cleavage. She murmured girlish sounds of approval as I suckled her breasts, her hands running through my hair and over the sensitive skin of my neck. After a moment of this, she took my face in her hands, kissed me once lightly, and then motioned for me to look around at our surroundings. I took in the rocky vista that was in front of me, noting the little cave that was just off to my left. Then she wrapped me up again and I felt her hands travel down toward to my crotch as we kissed again. My cock had grown extremely hard already, but when I felt her hands go inside my shorts, it seemed as if it would explode! With her mouth against mine and both her hands squeezing my manhood, I heard her utter the only words that I would ever hear her say. In a soft whisper between kisses she sighed, "Remember, my love, and join us!" Her manipulations had brought me to near climax, but just as I was reaching the point of no return, she suddenly began to shimmer and grow transparent. The next thing I knew, I was inside my sleeping bag with a throbbing erection! As I came out of my dream, I could swear that I could still feel the warmth of her body next to mine and hear her delicious passionate laughter. I lay back in my bag watching the sun rise and luxuriating in the souvenirs of my dream.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.