Lift - Cover

Lift

by Lilith Cherry

Copyright© 1999 by Lilith Cherry

Erotica Sex Story: A chance encounter in an elevator

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

Do you like luxurious lifts in a hotel? All concealed lights and soft carpets and mirrors everywhere?

I had a sort of half dream, half fantasy about a lift like that last night.

I got alone into the lift and pressed my floor button but it stopped on the next level and a very handsome guy got in with me. He pressed his button and the lift started to move upward. Suddenly though, it gave a funny sort of lurch and came to a complete stop between floors.

"Oh damn!" I thought and looked at the switchplate to find the alarm bell or a phone to get help. There was a phone high up on the wall and the guy beat me to it and started to talk to someone.

"Okay" he said" but please be as soon as you can."

Turning toward me, he informed me that there was something wrong with a circuit board somewhere which they would have to change before we could be rescued - which unfortunately might take quite a while.

I sighed and said we might as well make ourselves comfortable and sat down on the soft carpetted floor.

"Well at least I have something good to look at while we wait," he said, looking down at me" and to smell too; that's a very erotic perfume you are wearing"

"Interesting choice of adjectives" I thought as I smiled up at him.

I wouldn't mind how erotic he thought I was!

"Why don't you come and sit down here too?" I suggested. " This silk carpet is very soft."

He sat down beside me very close and held out his hand "I'm pleased to meet you" he said and I put my hand in his. Instead of letting go, however, he covered my palm with lovely soft kisses.

"Very erotic" said I, enjoying this close encounter more each passing minute.

"Look" I said" We are going to be here together for a long time and before the car moves again they said they will call and warn us, so how about the two of us getting intimately acquainted?"

"What a delicious thought" he agreed and things started to get a little steamy in our tiny mirrored room. He kissed me and started to gradually and very sensually undress me until I was clad in just a lacy bra and briefs, my garter belt and stockings. He had removed his jacket and shoes when he sat down and now I unfastened his shirt buttons and slid down the zip of his pants. We piled the clothes in a corner and he asked me to stand up so he could look at me.

I felt very sexy being reflected from all sides by the big shiny mirrors and turned slowly to give him a good view.

"Stand still' he said and kneeling beside me he pulled down my panties with his teeth while his hands stroked my stockinged legs.

As I stepped out of my panties he gasped a little and said "Only a girl who really likes erotic adventures would have a soft shaven pussy like yours. It is beautiful, sweetheart!" and he began to kiss and lick it, which made it very difficult to stand up as my legs turned to jelly.

He obviously knew this as he laid me on the carpet again and really made love to my bare little slit with tongue and his lips while all the time we could see each other reflected all around ourselves in the mirrored walls.

He unhooked my bra and let my warm soft tits out of their confining lacy cage and proceeded to lick and suckle them too, which had me going crazy with delight. I reached my hand inside his silky boxer shorts and found his hard thick cock.

"Oh that feels so good" I told him as I gently but firmly frigged the skin back and forth over the swollen pink tip. I dipped my head and put my mouth around the pretty thing, licking and sucking hard at his excited prick and balls. He tasted like heaven, salty and sweet and musky, all blended together and I longed to feel his cock stretching my pussy and filling me with delight.

He made me kneel in front of him for a while, as he slapped and nibbled my bum and pussy not too hard but enough to feel hot and excite me even further and then I felt such bliss as he filled my pussy with his beautiful hard cock and fucked me hard and deep and long while whispering the most outrageous sweet suggestions in my ears, all the time playing with my tits and my clitoris until I came again and again, wetting both of us with love juices and making him come in a great explosion that seemed to last for an eternity.

I could see his handsome face in the mirror and his ecstasy matched my own, setting me off again, until we collapsed on the carpet in a soft heap.

We slowly came to our senses and had started to get redressed when the phone on the wall rang to warn us we were once again mobile.

"Will you come and join me tonight for dinner in my suite?" my new-found lover asked me, handing me a card with his room number on it.

"Yes, please my love." I replied as I stepped from the lift at the next floor. I can hardly wait!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.