Woman Police Constable James Captured - Cover

Woman Police Constable James Captured

Copyright© 1999 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A female police officer disturbs some theives while on patrol and is seized as their toy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Enema   Violence  

WPC Sally James, jerked her head away, spunk blowing from her nostrils, her body arching and shuddering all over, The Bastard on her back piston fucked her aching ass, holding her down on it by her twitching hips. Then with an animal grunt he rammed her hard and deep. She groaned and stiffened feeling his seed thump into her spasming rectum, he kept it there spurt after spurt heating her bowels. while the camera captured every anguished grimace.

Eventually he pulled out and wiped the end of his cock on her service skirt, They pulled her ass cheeks wide to video the aftermath of her latest butt fuck.

Their amusement at the sight of her poor stretched, semen coated ring, stung her badly and she sobbed in despair at their remarks, as their fingers pulled and prodded her flinching ass cheeks.

The captured policewoman hung there grateful for the respite as they discussed in hushed voices what games to play next. she could feel their semen drying on her face and tits, drawing the skin she felt strangely excited by her helplessness. WPC James groaned with despair as she overheard

"Make the bitch cum" and "see if we can get her to squirt"

She shuddered at the following laughter, She didn't know what it meant but as long as they left her smarting arse alone she would be relieved.

"Get that crate over" Something was dragged across the floor behind her.

Hands gripped her hands and she was uncuffed. She yelled into the gag and twisted and fought with all her strength but to no avail. she was untied at the thighs and waist from the frame, and dragged over backwards.(Her tits sprang from the frame of springs that had held them so tight, the flesh stiffly bouncing and juddering, spunk being shook everywhere as if a dog had shook it's coat.) On to the top of a wooden crate, she gasped in shock as her sore cheeks struck the hard surface (She was now approximately 18 inches of the floor), Her arms were wrestled over her head and re-cuffed, and attached to something which wouldn't give. Pain wracked her shoulders as she stared up at her captors.

The rope on her ankles twisted and bit into her black stockings, almost forcing off one of her service shoes.

They yanked her knees wide open and held them while another dragged her black skirt up out of the way.

Showing her rope creased thigh flesh above her stocking tops, above that their eyes feasted on her blonde hairy snatch. Her lips were partially open showing her moist inner lips, betraying her aroused state. She looked at all the blank Ski masked faces and strained to drag her legs shut to deprive them from viewing her most intimate place. all this achieved was to extenuate her strong athletic leg muscles as she strained helplessly, arousing them further.

Red mask knelt between her legs and patted her blonde muff. He slid his tongue right out of the mouthpiece of his mask and gyrated it. The Police woman shook her head in disgust, causing more laughter. She cringed and sobbed. His tongue was so thick and long she was appalled. He spread her cunt lips with his finger tips and drew them back cruelly. His thumb found her semi-erect clit and he teased it back and too. She looked on in bemused nievity as he dipped his head down and he drew his tongue around the outside of her labia.

WPC James shuddered and jerked at his touch, she'd never been licked down there before, She flushed with added humiliation as her cunt began to open and moisten at his touch.

One came to her head and the one at her head held her helmet still as the other pulled her panties out of her mouth. "YOU FUCKIN' BASTARDS GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU AAARRGGHHHHHHH!" The one in the blue mask grabbed and twisted her nose forcing her head back mouth open before she could react he thrust a metal ring in her mouth, it forced her jaw open wide, she struggled to shake her head but was held too fast. Next he was pulling straps around her head, He let go and sat back Sally's mouth was held wide open, by a large chrome ring gag. she tried to shut her mouth. but couldn't her eye's filled with tears as she realised why they had done that. They were going to rape her mouth. "Nohh dohnt plhhesh" she pleaded as he started to undo his jeans by her face.

Her cunt was opening up nicely, Green mask came to her side and held her cunt lips open wide from the side.

Red forced a finger in then two, fuck she was tight.

explained her questioning eyes as he began to tongue her. He eased them deeper and teased around her clit with the tip of her tongue as he did. her hips lifted in response and then she kicked and struggled, digging her heels into the hard floor. He looked up blue was force feeding her his cock. Yellow held her head his fingers gripping her temples just below the brim of her hat. as blues cock pushed over her lolling tongue.

"NNNUUUNUUUHHHHmmmhhmmuuuuuuuushhh." Red flicked his tongue over her clit making it harden and creep out of it's hood. Green chuckled as her hips pumped reflexively. He watched red force another finger into the stretched opening. as his tongue danced around her thick rigid button. "Yep I reckon she'll squirt OK, weather she wants to or not" Red grinned and fucked his fingers in and out with a steady rhythm.

Sally couldn't believe this was happening to her. She struggled not to gag as blue's thick pee smelling cock sank deeper into her helplessly open mouth. She struggled with her tongue to push it out but she couldn't. She snorted out of her nose with effort as it sank into her virgin throat. Her jaw ached as the ring held her teeth wide, making her accept his thick phallus.

Blue climbed on to the crate and crouched over her face his knees in her armpits as he forced his cock deeper and then began fucking her helpless mouth. His arse bouncing against her still nipple tied tits, making them throb as they were squashed and the twine pulled taut between them, stretching her teats painfully.

Yellow leant forward near her ear as he held her helmet still as it was twisted in his hands as she tried desperately to get his cock out of her throat.

"Is that nice constable, a big cock ramming your throat, He'll cum soon and then you'll have to swallow or you'll drown. then it's my go. heh heh I'm gonna fuck your throat bitch, fill your belly with hot spunk, you won't be able to forget the taste. Reds gonna make you're pussy cum bitch, and once you do that's it we'll get you to do it over an over, you won't be able to stop yourself." WPC James tried to moan for him to shut up but she was so busy trying to breath in rhythm with his thrusts. "

Her pussy was hot and aching as red stretched her lips wide open. He now had four fingers in and was twisting them about seeking the hardening pad of her G spot. His tongue dragged over and around her clit with maddening ferocity. Her black stocking legs jerked and stiffened each time his fingers eased deep. The guy with the black hood bobbed about, trying to keep all of it in the frame of the video. He closed in to close up on her cunt the pouting lips gripping reds fingers as she shuddered and shook her hips as he found what he was looking for.

Sally knew she was going to faint, she gasped swift breaths as his cock eased back, but each time she just seemed to suck on the swelling head of his cock. and then he rammed it deeper. "YEEEEAAAAHHHH SSSSHHHIIITTTT" Sally gagged as semen suddenly shot into her gullet, she jerked her head desperate to be off it but he just forced it deeper until it was gripped tight in her throat as spurt after spurt jetted out. She couldn't breathe she tried not to swallow the thick salty wad that was rapidly building up, and then survival took over and she swallowed. She gagged but he came again her throat spasming causing him great delight as it clamped around the head of his cock tight. Sally was almost blue when he pulled his cock from her mouth. he let the last drops drip into her gaping mouth. She gasped and gulped for air. Blue grinned down at her "Fuckin' shit whore that was good, I'm gonna have another go at that".

"Yeah after she's swallowed me" Yellow said as they changed places.

WPC James was losing touch. She strained on the cuffs, her cunt felt like nothing she'd felt before. His fingers were pushing in and up, making her belly tighten. Sharp tingles shot from her clit each time his tongue brushed it. Her legs were lifting from the floor, they were tense and pulling up against the ropes around her bound ankles. Red locked his lips around her clit and began to slurp and suck at it. Her hips bucked and danced. then jerked stiffly as his tongue flicked it sending excruciating pleasure through every nerve ending as she felt her whole cunt twinge and grip his digits tightly.

She was hardly aware as Yellow slowly sank his non circumcised cock into her ring gagged mouth, she sucked on it lost in the excitement her cunt was producing, her eyes flashed open as he began fucking her face, with deep strokes. Her throat was slick with Blue's cum and He easily thrust into the back of it. Cutting off her guttural complaint.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.