Queen's Regulations - Cover

Queen's Regulations

Copyright© 1999 by Mad Gerald

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It is illegal to have homosexuals in the Military Police. Lesbians are forced to do a lot to save their jobs, if that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   DomSub   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

At the Detention centre in the cell next door to Flt Lt Miles sat Royal navy Lt. Elizabeth Hall, from Culdrose Medical centre.

Liz was 5'6" with a chest of 42" since the baby (She was a new mum and had just returned to work.). She was 34 years old and kept herself very fit, I suppose you would say she was stocky.

She had auburn hair cut quite short.

Liz was worried about her son. she hadn't seen him since they had arrived.

Her breasts were aching now, they were heavy and hot. She desperately needed to express or feed her son. She pulled at her cuffed wrists. The door opened Sgt Bishop and Peters came in.

"Where's my Baby! I want to see him, where is he?"

"Lieutenant, Lieutenant, calm down he's safe and sound with our medical staff".

"This is deplorable! I demand to see him sergeant! I know my rights!"

"He's safe Ma'am, believe me. Now you co-operate and I'm sure you can see your son" Dave grinned at her distressed flushed face."

"You Bastards, Bastards!" she spat.

"That as might be Ma'am, but you are in a serious position. The quicker it is resolved the quicker you get out of here, understand?"

he gloated.

"What exactly is my position Sergeant?" she glared at him.

Dave went in his pocket and pulled out some paper, he unfolded it and placed it on the desk in front of her. It was a photocopy of her letter to Sue. She read it and then looked up at him tears welling in her eyes.

"What can I say?" she said.

"Do you think we should contact your husband and discuss the contents of this with him?" she shook her head no.

"What do you want Sergeant, a statement saying I was a lesbian and now I'm cured?" She winced as her breasts ached solidly.

"Oh that would be nice, are you all right Ma'am" he asked.

"No Sergeant I'm not! I'm a nursing mother, I need to feed my son.

to feed him I need to see him."

"Oh I'm sorry, are they full?" he asked with mock concern.

"Go get him Pete"

Pete left. leaving Dave alone with her.

"Do you get turned on when he feeds Bitch?" Dave asked watching her reaction.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" she looked at him stunned.

"You heard, did you feed your girlfriends? did it make you cum when they suckled you?" he grinned at her.

"You disgusting man!" she flushed deep red.

"It did didn't it, I bet you frig yourself stupid each time, remembering all those mouths you've fed. He enjoyed her discomfort as she stared at him.

"Stop it!" she demanded.

"They look fucking heavy, I'm going to fuck them, Fuck all the milk out of them and I'm not going to stop till you cum!"

he licked his lips.

"Leave me alone!" she pleaded.

"have you ever had them tied up, tied up and milked?"

"No please" she turned away.

The door opened Pete came in with two male nurses one carrying her son. The other had her bag.

"Thank heaven is he all right?" she saw he had almost finished her expressed milk from earlier. The nurse held him close for her to see. She kissed his face.

"Right not so close" Dave motioned them back. Her son began to cry. Liz felt her tits throb hotly, and then she could feel her fore milk seeping from each teat.

"I need to feed him, please I do," She looked at them pleadingly.

"We brought her breast pump and bottles" the nurse offered.

"Good put them there. We'll bring you the milk OK" Dave pointed to the desk.

"NOO!" she complained.

"Take him out corporal we can manage" The two nurses looked at each other and then grinned at her.

"I'm sure you can, I'm sure you can" he said they turned and left.

"Please he's said awful things to me don't go NOOO NOO!" she insisted. The door shut, Pete went after them.

Outside in the corridor Pete stopped them and then recorded the babies cry with a dictaphone. Then he returned.

Dave was teasing her again. Pete interjected.

"I think we should let her alone to express some milk for her kid Dave?"

"Do you think?" dave replied aggressively.

"Please, just let me do that and I'll answer all the questions you want!"

she pleaded. Dave glanced at Pete who stared fixedly at him.

"Ok you get some time, but you only get one wrist free"

"But I can't manage with one hand!" she pleaded, her breasts aching.

"Oh well we won't bother at all then" Dave decided.

"NO, no I'll be all right I will!" She looked at them pleadingly.

"Ok make it fast, we'll be back in 30 minutes" They released her left hand. Dave unbuttoned the front of her jacket, he opened it.

Beneath her white service blouse was soaked in great patches over each breast. She sat there in pensive humiliation.

Dave unbuttoned her wet blouse and folded it back revealing her milk soaked nursing bra. Pete came over with the pump he had put together from the bag. Dave undid the hooks on the front of her bra cups and released each heavy mammary.

They popped out solidly sitting large and round on her chest.

"Makes you thirsty just looking at em Dave " said pete.

Her teats were large thick semi erect nubs, surrounded by deep coral aureole. Fore milk seeped from each running down to drip from the underside of each full breast. Pete gave her the breast pump.

Lt Hall waited until the door had shut behind them. She struggled with the on switch but got it going. Hours of practise juggling her son had trained her well.

Her milking sessions were always so stimulating and erotic.

With her husband away so much it was the only stimulation she got now a days, Her pussy warmed she tried to think it away.

Her nipples seemed so much more sensitive as of late and milk seemed to flow so easily from them. She had to focus more on keeping the milk in now than previously, she focused on her let down and letting the milk out.

She pushed the mouth of the pump to her right breast. Her teat wasn't quite hard enough and she had to swipe the collar of the cup back and too to bring it up. Then she pushed it firmly on and thumbed the suction control.

She groaned in relief as she felt it draw her nipple, hot tingles of pleasure spread through her breast, Her teat expanded and was pulled in to fit the insert of the pump, The first jet of her warm milk squirted into the pump. It pulled on her breast and sucked it into the bowl slightly. As usual it made her hips jerk as the milk released.

Outside the mirror on the wall Dave and Pete watched transfixed as the Naval lieutenant milked herself.

Milk was squirting in strong jets into the pump now as she desperately tried to concentrate on controlling it. The cup was half full. She switched to the other teat to get that going too.

She looked about, at home she would have used a towel to stem the flow but here cuffed to the chair she had to just let it flow down to soak her blouse and skirt.

She let the fore milk begin on the left and then had to put pump down on the desk while she pulled and milked herself to get the back milk to flow. She didn't want to give him just a drink now he needed feeding. She felt her breasts swell and throb as it started to flow, she swapped to the other.

In minutes she had rich white fluid pouring from both.

She put the mouth of the pump to the right and felt a thrill course through her as her breast reacted strongly to the pull of the pump and started to jet squirt after squirt into the hungry pump. Her cunt twinged, warm and wet now but she desperately tried to think it away again as she swapped breasts. She felt that ache and throb and she squeezed her thighs together with the sensation as the pump did it's work. The flesh of her breast was pushed in by the collar of the pump as she watched it fill. Her mind went to the military policeman's taunts and she shuddered as she remembered his words.

Outside the mirror both the sergeants had raging hard on's.

"We'll wait until she's filled it and then we'll help her out, a' Pete?" dave couldn't wait.

"Sounds good to me mate" he replied his voice full of tension.

"You got the rope?"

"Do bears shit in the woods?" they both smiled.

Inside the cell the pump changed it's tune as it became full Liz knew she had loads more to express, but she had no more bottles. She pulled the pump off. milk still squirted out.

She tried to concentrate on controlling the flow. She pinched and rubbed each teat. The flow didn't abate. Her dark blue skirt was becoming soaked with her milk.

The door opened the two sergeants came in grinning. The door slammed shut behind them.

"Having fun Lieutenant?" Dave asked. She tried to cover both her tits with her free arm. Embarrassed.

"I need another bottle for the pump!" she insisted.

"What filled it already? you have been busy" Pete gloated.

"Look it's not funny! There should be another bottle in the bag, can you fetch me one?" she could feel more and more soaking though her skirt to her stocking'd thighs.

Pete smiled and went through the bag. Dave grabbed her free wrist and twisted it away, then behind her.

"OWWW your hurting!" she cried out in suprise. He quickly forced it back into the cuff.

"It's our turn now bitch! Your in for the milking of your life lieutenant" Dave breathed into her ear.

Her breasts shook and jiggled as she struggled, beads of milk flew about, her rigid teats still squirting. Pete knelt in front of her

"You have got fucking big udders Lieutenant" he brushed her teats with the edge of his finger as she tried to twist away.

"Fucking hold still, listen! Hold still, we'll milk you and hand it on to the medics" Dave insisted.

"Don't you dare touch me you bastards, I'll Fucking kill you!

GET OFF ME!!"

They ignored her struggling and cries. Pete put the spare bottle on the desk and produced the cord he had in his pocket.

Lieutenant Hall screamed and kicked as they forced her legs back around the legs of the chair. It was a struggle but they managed in the end. She strained and panted as they tied her strong ankles to the rear legs of the chair.

Once finished her legs were pulled back quite harshly.

Her dark blue skirt taught between her knees. Her jacket was pulled down off her shoulders, leaving her heavy milk laden breasts framed by her damp white service blouse and separated by her black tie.

"Let me go! you won't get away with this you twat's! let me go!!"

she swore and strained helplessly.

"What do you think dave shall we gag her?" pete asked as if she wasn't there.

"No I think it'll be more fun once we get going, don't you?"

She looked at them her face full of fear and loathing.

"Remember what I said earlier bitch? well this is where you get your great big jugs tied up and we get to fuck the milk out of 'em!"

"NOO please don't do this, please they get sore!" she pleaded.

John knelt next to Dave and handed him some more cord.

Dave pushed his hands around her under her blouse, tying the first length tight around her lower chest just beneath each heavy breast. Pete tied a similar length around her upper chest.

under her armpits, over her jacket and blouse. He pulled it tight.

"OOOOOWWWW" She complained as it drew tight. They both made lassoes of cord and fed them over each breast. drawing them too at the base of each full jug. Liz helplessly watched as they busily bound her chest. The cord bit into her flesh making her wince as the lasso's ends were tied behind her, as dave tied the two hoops together in her deep cleavage. It wasn't long before her overflowing breasts were forced into two bloated taut balloons.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.