Queen's Regulations
Chapter 2

Copyright© 1999 by Mad Gerald

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It is illegal to have homosexuals in the Military Police. Lesbians are forced to do a lot to save their jobs, if that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   DomSub   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

In the cell across the corridor Sgt John Peters was interrogating the fat Sergeant. She was crying again.

John smiled at her across the desk, "We found your letters to Flt Lt Miles... Quiet an interesting read."

She stared at him.

"I can still feel your fingers inside me, I thought I'd never stop cumming.

I can't wait to feel your tongue..."

"Shut up! Shut up! You bastard!"

"Oh dear tetchy aren't you, must be love." she sobbed and stared at the floor.

"look the others haven't seen the letters, I pocketed them. I know these rules are shit you know there shit. Your a sergeant, I'm one. We're the only bastards that do any work yeah?" She looked at him fixedly.

"Sob... So what... are you saying eh?"

"What I'm saying is if we can't help each other who can?"

She looked around warily " So what's the meaning here?"

"Look Dave's a bastard yeah he fuckin' hates everyone. me I'm out for me.

If we can swing some thing here what I'm offering is, you found out about Private miles and that stuck up WRAF Officer, threatened to expose them.

They dirty your name too in vengeance. I expose that you were the informant. Hey presto they go down you stay in your career. What do you think?" He leant back smiling.

She leant forward over the desk "But I love Sue, You don't understand do you?"

"Oh I understand OK, But at the moment there ain't no way your ever going to get her face in your twat again. you'll get plenty of discips cock up your arse in military prison. but no Flt Lt's licking your cunt. Yeah!

Outside there's plenty more fish sniffers in the ocean, you get the picture? is reality knocking on that fucking head of yours yet?"

She sat staring at him tears rolling down her cheeks.

"So what do I have to do?" He grinned at her.

"Well I really like the look of that smart mouth of yours, I never was a back door merchant myself. So what do you say a couple of blow jobs a week until I get bored? meanwhile I keep the rapist bastards off your back. What do you say?"

She looked really pensive. "I suck you off in return for freedom?"

"Well it will take awhile of course but we'll get there in the end" His hand inched along the underside of the desk and pressed the bell once.

Outside Dave took his cue. he burst in through the door.

"Hey how's it going with you, John?"

"Oh just fine Dave, and you?"

"Very well, where's the briefcase?" John pointed at the floor behind him.

Dave grinned and went over and opened it, he fished out a tube of KY Gel.

"Private Todd's tight as fuck, this should help" he laughed and left.

John grimaced "Convinced yet?" Sgt Smith nodded stunned.

"Right then get on your knees. there's no time like the present"

The blonde Sgt slid to the floor still crying, John stood in front of her and undid his pants pulling his semi-erect cock out and wanking it slowly.

He looked down at her drinking in the view. The blonde Sergeant kneeling there in her No1's her short blonde hair framing her plump face. her mascara run cheeks bright red. Big breasts pressing against her tight uniform jacket. The brass buttons straining. Handcuffed wrists atop her service skirt. her chubby black stocking clad knees pressed to the cold concrete floor.

"Lick it Whore!" She shut her eyes and complied, he wiped it over her face making her chase it, then he pushed it into her warm mouth. He gripped the back of her head and forced her to take it deeper.

"Good bitch, good bitch" he groaned as he started to fuck her mouth. her tongue fighting his cockhead as it pressed in.

"Suck, suck, there, yeah" her cheeks drew in as she sucked. she tried to pull back but he wasn't having it and he gripped the back of her head with both hands as he forced it into her throat. she gagged and tried to struggle free. he rammed her throat enjoying it's tight constrictions. She snorted through her nose as his hips pounded it as deep as he could force it. Her lips were stretched thinly around the base of his manhood now as he fucked himself with her head. She lifted her bound hands trying to push him away. he had her head fast and she had to keep swallowing to stop from choking. Suddenly he went on tiptoe and she felt it expand in her throat, and then he was cumming. Hot thick jets of semen filling her throat. she swallowed over and over feeling it's heat sliding down into her belly. he pulled back and out shooting the rest over her gasping face. He relaxed patting her head "Good bitch" he muttered.

Outside the one way mirror Dave and the others laughed.

"Did you see her face when he shot over it. Fuck John gets em every time!"

They watched as John scooped up the rest of his wad off her face and made her lick it off his fingers. Leaving her face a sticky tightening mess. He got her to sit back down then. while he smoked a cigarette.

After about ten minutes Dave came in.

"You finished with this shit head yet?"

"For the moment yes, She's been very CO-operative, haven't you Sgt. Smith or should I call you Joan?" She just scowled at him.

"Right I've left Private Todd with a couple of corporals, she's been very accommodating" they both laughed "A few of us are going to see if our Flt Lt is game for a good ass reaming" he held up the KY tube "I've still plenty left"

Sgt Smith couldn't stand it "You leave her alone you BASTARD!!" she spat leaping to her feet.

"Now you'll get you're turn don't be so eager!" he laughed.

"YOU filthy twat I'll fucking kill you" she rushed him head down. Dave side stepped and grabbed her shoulders twisting her into the wall. She hit it hard and crumpled to the floor. She struggled to get up. Dave put his foot on her shoulder and pushed her back down.

"Never mind would you like to come and watch?" he leered.

She'd started to cry again "Sob... don't touch her please... don't"

Dave grinned "But she's got such a lovely big arse" he looked over his shoulder " And you know how I like a big arse John"

John drew on his cigarette "You've got a big arse haven't you Sgt Smith"

Dave grinned down at her "yeah you have aint 'yer"

She stared wide eyed at them pleading " Leave her alone please... sob"

"Well you see I'm desperate to bugger some bitch and Private Todd's ass aint up to much... so that leaves Flt Lt Miles or yours?"

Joan swallowed shutting her eyes "You bastards, bastards" she said under her breath.

They left her to contemplate.

She sat on the chair in the interrogation room and wept.

"OK You Twats what do you want me to do?"

Dave said nothing he crossed to her and threw the used tube of KY gel on the desk top. She stared at it and sobbed biting her nails They left her for another ten minutes. Then he went back to her

"You gonna be a good girl then?". She nodded slowly tears welling in her eyes.

"Your not going to regret this Sgt... Much!" John laughed. and pressed the alarm button.

Outside the mirror the two RMP's there switched on the video camera and trained it on the rooms interior, then focused it on her tear streaked face.

Inside Dave's tone changed "Right then Joan, get over the desk you fat bitch, let us see those big buns! arms out in front!". Hesitantly she did as she was told.

John grabbed her wrists and re-cuffed them to the draw handle on the other side. She sobbed and muttered "Please... don't".

They callously ignored her and set to yanking her uniform skirt up over her fat ass and hips. They then tied rope around each thigh, just above the knee. They struggled to force her strong legs wide open. They won and she lost her footing, She slumped to the desk top.

"Please what are you going to dooooo aahhhhh please nooooo!"

When her legs were uncomfortable wide they tied them off to the desk legs.

They stretched her tights down off her arse to mid thigh and then dragged her pants down.

Her backside was big and round, her globes tight and white as alabaster.

Dave ran his hands over her trembling cheeks. She clenched them protectively showing how strong she was. Her pussy covered in short blonde hairs, the lips closed and dry with fear.

Dave spread them harshly with his fingers and then eased two fingers in.

The big Army Sergeant groaned and tried to pull away. John pulled her cheeks open to take a peak at her asshole, she strained to keep them closed.

"She's strong, lets give her something else to think about while we get up her chuff!" john remarked. she struggled more "NOOO NOT my ass please no!"

"Oh we'll go see Flt Lt Mile's then, shall we?"

Sgt Smith hung her head in submission "no no don't" she groaned John produced a vibrator from his briefcase a thick long monster "This should do the trick!". Dave withdrew his fingers. John parted her lips and began forcing it in. he got it almost half way in and then turned it on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.