Spring Carnival - Cover

Spring Carnival

Copyright© 1999 by Charles Jeffries

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A senior at an engineering university looks to blow off a little steam during the last Spring Carnival before he graduates. (My first story published on SOL, back in 1999.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   School  

I slipped into the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. Shedding the rest of my clothes, I reached into the shower and turned on the water. Steam immediately began to rise from the tub. 'Quite a difference from the dorm showers, ' I thought.

George opened the door. I felt him embrace me from behind, pressing his dick into the crack of my ass and immediately moving his hands up to feel my tits. "Brought you a towel," he said, nibbling on my shoulder.

I closed my eyes and pressed back against him. "How thoughtful," I muttered. The small bathroom had already filled with warm air, but I felt the goose pimples start to rise on my skin. George was really going to work on my neck now, and one hand slipped off my breast and began to move down my stomach. I moaned softly, but then grabbed his wrist. "The shower," I reminded him.

"Oh yeah," he said. I opened the shower curtain again and stepped inside. The warm water felt so good on my skin. I stepped under the spray and did a slow spin, raising my arms to cover my entire body in the heavenly water. George stepped in behind me and drew the shower curtain closed. He watched my little dance appreciatively, then grabbed me by my hips and pulled himself close to kiss me.

"My turn," he said when we broke the kiss. I stepped to one side and let him slip by me. While George drenched his own body, I reached for the bar of soap and began lathering up my hands.

"You do me and I'll do you," he said.

"Now that's the best offer I've heard all day." I smiled at him, and we switched places again so that I could be under the water. I took his right hand in mine and began to wash his arm, scrubbing away the smell of sweat and smoke leftover from last night. I worked on both arms, then his shoulders, massaging his muscles just a little as I went.

"God, that feels great."

I worked my way down his torso, washing his stomach and sides, and briefly scrubbing his armpits. Then I told him to turn around so I could do his back. I went back for more soap, and started at the top again, turning a friendly wash into a more intimate soapy massage. George moaned when I hit the muscles at the small of his back; something he had done to himself when he was younger caused him pretty much constant lower back pain nowadays. Once I had finished there, I ran my hands over his ass and around his hips. George had closed his eyes and leaned forward against the wall of the shower when I worked on his back, and now my hands had found something to hold onto as well.

One soapy hand gently washed his balls, while the other grasped the base of his shaft and slowly worked up and down. I pressed myself up against his back, enjoying the soapy film between us.

"Mmmmmm... I think that part is particularly dirty; you'll want to make sure it gets extra clean."

"Don't worry, sir. I'll be sure to take extra care with it."

George was already at full-mast when I started. His cock softened up a little as I massaged more soap into it, but his scrotum was particularly enjoying my ministrations. Reluctantly, I let go of his balls and spread the soap around his pubic hair, down and under his balls to that little spot that doesn't have any hair. I brought that hand back around to the other side again and began to probe between his asscheeks.

"If you do what I think you're going to do, I'm going to blow my load all over the shower wall," he warned me.

"Wouldn't that be a shame," I said, and pressed inward with my middle finger.

"Ohhhh, God... " I felt his dick flex hard into my hand as I sunk my soapy finger in to the second knuckle. I stroked him once, then twice, and on the third time I swore I could feel the come flood up his dick and push past the tip. He shot a blast that flew out of the head and struck the wall about twelve inches above waist level. I felt the muscles in his ass tighten around my finger, and he shot again. I slowed down the hand that was jacking him off, and slowly removed my finger from his back passage. The come began to leak out of his dick instead of shooting. It ran over my hand and dripped off into the tub.

I stepped back from him completely, smiling seductively and doing another turn under the water to rinse the soap off my chest.

"That was incredible," George said when he came down off his cloud.

"You're welcome," I said. "Now it's my turn."

George grabbed the soap and traded places with me, rinsing the soap off his body. He turned me to face the wall, and I felt his hands running over my shoulders and down my back. Two things I love about showering with someone else: the massage that usually comes from washing my back, and having the other person wash my hair. George was doing an admirable job at the first one now, hitting those muscles in my back that always need it most. He worked his way down from my shoulders, rubbing my shoulder blades, then running down my spine and massaging the muscles in the small of my back, and back up the sides to my armpits. On his next trip down, he forgot to turn back, and I felt his hands slip down to my ass.

"Those muscles don't need the massage," I said, smiling.

George put his head on my shoulder, and slapped me hard on the ass! I gasped, but George just smiled. "No comments from the peanut gallery, please." Then he went back to his job, rubbing the area he had just smacked with his palm and getting some more soap in the other hand. His hands came around my waist, washing my stomach and moving upwards. I closed my eyes and held my breath as he reached the bottoms of my breasts, cupping them in his hands and washing the undersides. His breath felt warm on my neck, despite the heat from the shower and the steamy air. He continued up my body, grasping at my slippery breasts and softly pinching my nipples between two fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.