Spring Carnival - Cover

Spring Carnival

Copyright© 1999 by Charles Jeffries

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A senior at an engineering university looks to blow off a little steam during the last Spring Carnival before he graduates. (My first story published on SOL, back in 1999.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   School  

After we showered and got dressed, I wandered down towards our booth. The Midway wasn't supposed to open for another hour or two, and April said she had to go see someone that afternoon, so I just thought I'd check in with Rob and see what time he wanted me to work the booth.

"Hey Rob. How's it going?"

Rob was standing there with his eyes closed, leaning on the frame we had cut out of the front wall. His eyes snapped open when he heard me.

"Oh! Hi! Hi George. Um, yeah, things are great!" He had this huge, shit-eating grin on his face.

"Well, you seem to be in a rather chipper mood today."

"Yeah, well, from where I'm standing, it's, uh, kinda hard to complain." He winked at me.

I walked up to the booth and leaned through the window, crossing my arms on the counter. Rob looked at me, still wearing that smile, and then looked down. I followed his gaze down to the floor of the booth, and my jaw nearly dropped. Kneeling there on the floor under the counter, with Rob's prick halfway down her throat, was Ann. Ann wasn't the prettiest girl on campus, but she had a reputation for giving the best blow jobs this side of the Mississippi. She also had a reputation for being a real cock teaser, and so it gave me a bit of a shock when I saw her sitting there blowing Rob in broad daylight.

I tried to pick my jaw up off the ground, but it just dropped again. Rob's grin got even bigger, if that was possible. Ann, realizing she had an audience, released Rob's dick from her mouth and smiled at me.

"Hey George. How's April doing?" she asked, sticking out her tongue and slowly running it up the length of Rob's cock, looking straight at me the whole time.

Trying to keep my dick from springing out of my shorts, I coughed once, then twice, then finally replied "She's... uh, she's just fine."

"That's good," she said, as she grabbed Rob's testicles and squeezed them. I thought Rob's eyes were going to pop out of his skull, just like you see on Saturday morning cartoons all the time. "Coming to Heather and Barbara's party Sunday?" She opened her mouth and deep-throated Rob all in one smooth motion. Her eyes never left mine.

"Hea... Hea... Heather and Barbara's party. Barb and Heather are throwing a party Sunday?" I tore my eyes away from the action and looked at Rob.

Ann was somewhat occupied, so Rob answered that one for me with a groan. "Mmmmm... yeah, Barb and Heather are throwing a party Sunday afternoon. You might want to check with Heather before you just show up; I hear the guest list is kinda small. Whoa!"

My eyes shot back down to Ann to figure out why Rob had yelled. One of Ann's fingers had snaked back behind Rob's testicles, and I didn't have to think too hard to figure out what she'd done with it. Rob's eyes had snapped shut again, and it was clear that Ann's torture -- if you can call it torture -- was nearing its end. Ann was using one hand to jack Rob's dick back and forth while her mouth and tongue were occupied with the very tip. With the other hand, she gently squeezed his balls and played with his back door. I could see where she had gotten her reputation from.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.