Company Trip - Cover

Company Trip

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Chapter 11: Rick Continues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Rick Continues - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

What a vacation this has been. It hasn't been anything like what I thought it would be. I'm filled with mixed feelings as I lie here in bed with my good friend Greg's wife Pam. What a tremendous woman she is. Not only is she gorgeous but sweet and kind. If it wasn't for her I'm certain I would be completely consumed with depression. The events of last night still caused pain in my heart.

"Good morning hot stuff," whispered Pam.

"Ah, so you're finally awake, beautiful," I returned.

"Its a wonder that I don't sleep all day after the hard workout you gave me all night," groaned Pam.

"Sorry about that," I teased.

Pam snapped her head up and said, "Don't you be sorry, Rick. That was one of the best fuckings I've ever had. You gave it to me non-stop for two hours and then after resting a bit gave me another hour of your wonderful cock. My pussy is still throbbing. I'm sure she won't be forgetting your cock for a long time."

That's what I mean about being sweet. Hell, I know that I'm not the biggest stud in the world but Pam tries to make me feel that way. I said, "I'm thrilled that you had a good time with me and I appreciate the kind words but..."

"No buts now. I'm serious. That was great sex," she insisted.

I frowned, looked at Pam and said, "Please don't take this the wrong way but its hard for me to understand how a woman can be happily married for many years and then have the best sex of her life with another man."

"You're thinking about what Wendy said last night, aren't you," asked Pam?

I nodded and she continued, "Rick, I can't speak for Wendy but I think you can love your husband, have terrific sex with him and also have terrific sex with another man. The sex is just different with different men. I think Wendy was just angry when she said that sex with Bill was the best she had ever had."

I said, "I'm not so sure about that. She seems to be quite taken with Bill. I'm worried that its more than just great sex."

Pam thought for a moment and said, "I know that many women connect sex with love. I'm not one of them. There are some of us that just like to have a nice physical relationship with another man and then its back to our husbands. I don't know if Wendy is this way. I hope she is because she'll be making a big mistake if she doesn't come running back to you. Give her some time. This lifestyle is still very new to her."

Pam's words made sense and made me feel better. I rolled over and gave her a tender kiss the said, "Thank you, wonderful lady."

Pam smiled and said, "Its my pleasure, baby. Now, how about introducing your fine specimen of a cock to my hungry pussy once again."

"My pleasure," I said as my hard cock found its way into her moist opening. This time we fucked slow and easy with me on top. About a half hour later I fill Pam with my sperm. It was still hard for me to accept this lifestyle. Perhaps, unlike Pam, I connect sex with love. At that moment I had very strong feelings for Pam. In a way she had saved me from a horrible night.

We showered and dressed and headed down stairs for brunch. We were joined in the elevator by Kim who looked terrific in her tight little top and shorts.

Pam asked, "Where is my other half?"

Kim replied, "Oh, he's already downstairs. He went down a few minutes ago to pick up a paper. I told him I'd meet him in the dining room."

Kim nudged Pam and continued, "That's quite a man you have there, Pam. Greg did things to me last night that I would never have believed possible. My body is still throbbing."

Pam glanced at me and smiled. I smirked and said, "Just different, eh?"

As the elevator opened and we exited, Kim said, "What's that?"

Pam whispered to Kim, "Oh, its nothing. Rick is just having trouble understanding how we can have great sex with another man and still love our husbands."

Kim looked at me with a concerned look and said softly, "I know that you and Wendy are not having the easiest time with this swapping thing. It's new to me as well. I think it will work out."

Pam added with a smile, "That's what I've been telling him. I know that Wendy will come back to Rick. He's too hot to let go of."

I blushed and Kim sized me up and down, "You know Rick, we haven't had a chance to get together yet. Maybe after we eat we could go back to my room and mate."

I was really blushing now. Kim moved to my side and mashed her nice breasts into my side as her arm slipped around my waist. Who could pass up an invitation like that? "That would be great," I said.

Greg was waiting at the entrance to the dining room. When Pam saw him she hurried to greet him. They hugged and smiled at each other. I guess she was right. It was clear that she loved this man very much despite the way she acted with me the night before. Greg kissed Kim on the cheek and greeted me with a smile and a handshake. He said, "Pam looks terrific! You must have been very good to her last night."

Pam beamed and shook her head up and down in an exaggerated manner. It made my bruised ego feel very good. On the one hand I had a very beautiful woman showing her satisfaction with our night together and on the other hand, literally, another beautiful woman was eager to get me into the sack. The odd thing was that neither one was my wife. For all I knew my wife couldn't care less about me. I shook the thought from my mind.

Greg took in his wife's reaction and said, "Uh Oh, looks like I might have a little competition."

I shook my head and said, "No way, Greg. Its obvious that Pam is all yours. You're a lucky fellow."

Greg looked at Pam with admiration and agreed, "That I am." Quickly he added, "I'll tell you who is a lucky man. Its that Jim fellow."

Kim smiled and blushed at the indirect complement. Greg leaned in to me and went on, "Kim is the hottest innocent women I've ever been with. She surprised the hell out of me."

Kim buried her head in my chest with embarrassment. After a moment she looked up at me and said, "I guess I'm not as innocent as I look."

"I can't wait to find out," I said. We headed into the dining room and as we were seated Greg asked, "Has anybody seen the rest of our party this morning?"

Nobody had heard a thing from the others. I hadn't heard any noises from Bill's room during the morning so I figured they were either asleep or somewhere else. Jim and Sam were also unaccounted for. After our meal I thanked Pam for the wonderful evening. Greg did the same with Kim and then we split up.

Kim and I headed for her room. At that point I hoped that I was up for another round of sex. It was clear by the cute little looks that Kim gave me that she was definitely ready despite her night with Greg. As Kim opened her door, I watched her tight little ass. I felt my cock stirring to life once again as Kim wiggle into the room. The room was a mess. Evidently Jim and Sam had had a wild night. The bed was completely uncovered except for one sheet and there were several cum stains on that.

"Wow," was all Kim could say.

"It looks like they had a pretty wild time," I said.

Kim turned and looked at me with a devilish smile. She wasn't the least bit concerned that her husband had had a wild time with another woman in that bed. Kim moved over to me and reached for my cock as she said, "Why don't we add a few stains of our own?"

In answer, I grabbed Kim tightly and pulled her against me. I kissed her forcefully and she responded. To my surprise her tongue shot into my mouth as her arms flew around my neck. Her hips began to thrust repeatedly against my cock. Kim inhaled deep breaths through her nose as she made an adventure out of our kiss. I would never have guessed that such a pretty innocent looking woman could be so wanton.

Finally Kim broke the kiss, started wiggling out of her shorts and said, "Baby, I want that hard cock of yours in my body now. I don't care where, just fill me up."

I tried to get my shorts off but Kim was way ahead of me. She pushed me onto the bed with my shorts still hung up around my sneakers. She roughly pulled my briefs to my knees and then jumped on top of me. In seconds my cock was deep inside her pussy, and Kim was bouncing wildly on top of me.

"Fuck me hard you bastard," Kim yelled as I struggled to comprehend what she was doing to me. She added, "God, I love a good fucking."

Kim pounded me for several minutes on top before pulling off. She demanded, "Come on Rick, mate me like a dog would."

I took a moment to untangle myself from my briefs and shorts as she took a position on her stomach with that great ass up in the air and those breathtaking legs stretched out behind. An impatient Kim said, "Hurry up baby, I need your cock. My body needs to be filled so bad."

I crawled on top of this sexy beautiful female and wedged my slick cock between her thighs and back into her sloppy but tight pussy. "Oh, baby," Kim moaned, "pump my body good."

I complied. With each thrust my body slammed into Kim's ass and mashed her into the bed. The springs of the bed pushed her back onto my cock causing even deeper penetration.

Kim moaned loudly as I grunted with each thrust. After a few minutes Kim grabbed the pillow tightly and buried her head into its softness as she screamed out a powerful orgasm. I felt her cream well up and surround my cock as it forced its way out of her pussy and onto the bed. Kim was right. She was adding her own stain to the bed. Now, where should I make my contribution.

Kim had now recovered from her orgasm. She answered my question by begging, "Please Rick, let me taste your cum."

As she begged, my body responded. No man can resist a woman when she begs like that. I quickly pulled my cock from her pussy and crawled forward. Kim knew what was coming and she rolled over and scooted down the bed in time to take my jerking cock into her mouth. She took the entire load and then cleaned my cock of our juices. I collapsed next to her and we cuddled as we caught our breath.

I don't think either of us were quite ready for another session of sex. We were both pretty fucked out. We napped for a while together then decided to hit the beach. We found ourselves alone for much of the afternoon until Sam and Jim showed up. We had another session of "King of the Mountain," this time with Sam on top of Jim and Kim on top of me. In no time both ladies lost their tops. Neither woman seemed too anxious to cover up their tits. I suppose the sexual spirit of the week made modesty seem rather silly. As it was, no one was close by anyway.

I must admit that I enjoyed watching Sam's big tits bouncing around as she struggled to knock Kim off. In the end Kim's and my conditioning won over Jim's and Sam's weight advantage. Kim and I cheered and laughed as Jim and Sam crashed into the water. Jim recovered nicely, however, by helping Sam to her feet with his hands firmly cupping Sam's tits. Sam immediately got into the spirit by reaching around and grabbing Jim's cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.