Company Trip
Chapter 10: Pam Continues

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Pam Continues - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Rick had been flirting with me all night, and I must admit I enjoyed the attention. We knew that our time was growing short, the vacation was nearly over. I watched the others as I took note of the pairings.

Greg and Kim were obviously with each other as were Jim and Sam. That left Bill and Wendy and Rick and I. Rick and I had shared some marvelous dances throughout the evening, and as the early morning came and the lounge emptied out, Rick grasped my hand and led me to the dance floor again.

The band was playing a slow song, and I snuggled into his arms, my nipples hard with anticipation and drilling into his chest. Rick's hands slid down my back lightly touching me, and I moaned my appreciation into his ear. I felt his hand sliding slowly over my ass and gripping my cheeks holding them as he moved gently against me and over the dance floor. Even after all the sex we had had over these last few days I was wet with anticipation my head was against his chest clinging weakly to him. I looked back toward the table, and I was aware of Wendy and Bill watching us. I saw Bill smile at her and offer his hand which she quickly accepted as he led her to the dance floor.

I watched as Bill wrapped her into his big arms, her body seeming tiny against his. My mind wandered a bit, I knew how big Bill was and I wondered if Wendy was able to handle him totally. She certainly seemed to be fine with him. He lifted her bodily into his arms and danced slowly holding her feet just above the ground emphasizing even more the difference in their sizes. There was very little pretense of dancing now. I moved slowly against Rick as I watched Wendy snuggle against Bill, her head tilting back as his lips found hers touching them in what appeared to be a gentle promising kiss.

Rick kissed my throat and I melted. Slumping against him, the erotic atmosphere and the drinks having taken their toll. I pulled him to me and looked into his eyes saying, "God I want you..." His answer was a smile and taking my hand he led me back to the table where we quickly finished our drinks. I stole another glance at Wendy and Bill and they had completely stopped dancing now. Bill held her like a child in his arms as they kissed. Finally they broke the embrace and noticing us Wendy blushed as they neared our table.

Bill looked at Rick and asked, "Would it be OK if Wendy and I stayed together tonight?"

I could feel Rick tense at the question and I noticed the look that passed between he and Wendy, but then he said, "Sure, its OK if she wants to..."

"Well we're going up then, are you guys coming? " he asked. Rick looked over at me and asked if I was ready.

Not really sure what was going on I said, "Well, I need to tell Greg where I'll be." I nodded to Bill and Wendy and added, "Maybe you two should go ahead."

Rick and I watched Bill take Wendy by the waist and lead her to the door. Rick did not look happy. I finished my drink quickly feeling the tingling as it ran into my belly and the warmth expanded over me. As Rick watched his wife leave the club, I stood up and move behind his chair. I put my arms around his neck and nuzzled his cheek, breathing softly into his ear. My distraction worked as he turned and stood up taking me into his arms.

"How about one more dance for the road, handsome," I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," said Rick with a smile.

We moved to the dance floor and picked up where we left off earlier. I was relieved to see that Rick was smiling again. Rick took advantage of our closeness by squeezing my ass and pulling me against him. His cock felt wonderful against my body. I was looking forward to giving it a great deal of attention very soon.

The dance ended and Rick suggested we head for the room. I spotted Greg with Kim and we headed for their table. I told Greg that I was leaving with Rick and he wished us a good time. Ten minutes later we were in the lobby of the hotel. As we waited for the elevator Bill and Wendy joined us. It seems they had taken a slow walk down the beach on their way back to the hotel.

All 4 of us got in the elevator. Wendy moved near Rick and standing on her tiptoes whispered something that I couldn't catch. I certainly caught the look on his face. Something was not right here. We all had rooms on the 10th floor, so we rode up the rest of the way pretty much in silence. As we got to the rooms I remembered that they were adjoining. There was a large outer double door that could be closed so you could leave the inner doors open and the two rooms became as one.

We entered one door and Bill lifted Wendy and carried her across the threshold of the door to his room. Rick was obviously furious.

"What's the matter Rick?" I asked after Bill and Wendy disappeared behind the inner door to Bill's room.

"It's my own fault," he said. "I'm the one that wanted to swap, to see her with another man. Now I'm afraid I might have lost her."

"What are you talking about?" I said. "What did she say on the elevator?"

Rick explained, "She thanked me for talking her into this, said she love having Bill and was looking forward to spending the night with him." As Rick told me this we could hear moans coming from Bill's room. We listened for a while and soon the moans increased in volume and the words were easily made out.

"God I love you," said Wendy. "Oh you're so nice and big. Oh yes!! So deep inside me!" followed by a groan from Bill and then a scream from Wendy.

Rick was actually shivering. I could tell that he was about to explode with anger. Before I could say anything, Rick grabbed the door knob to Bill's room and turned. To his surprise and mine it opened. Bill and Wendy had been so involved with each other that they had forgotten to lock the door. Either that or they just didn't care.

Now that Rick was unrestrained he burst into the room and stopped abruptly inside the door. He stared at the king size bed that supported his wife and his coworker. I went to Rick's side with the notion that I could coax him away from Bill and Wendy and into his own bed with me. When I saw the two lovers I found that I too was spellbound.

Wendy was laying on her back with Bill between her wide spread legs. Her back was arched as he held her hips off the bed. They seemed oblivious to our presence. I watched as his big shaft entered and withdrew from the squirming body he held captive. They were picture perfect. Both in excellent shape with flawless bodies and they were using them well.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.