Company Trip - Cover

Company Trip

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Chapter 8: Kim's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Kim's Story - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

"God, what have I done?" I thought as I sat by the pool trying to collect my thoughts. I hadn't slept with anyone but Jim since we were married. Now I was an adulterer, me. The guilt was nearly overwhelming, How could I face Jim? Would he know?

My thoughts were disturbed by the sound of someone approaching. Looking up, I saw Jim standing there watching me, and I totally lost control. I jumped up and ran into his arms as I started to cry. His arms closed around me as he said, "What's the matter Kimmy?"

The whole story poured out of me, the massage, the trip to the room for the hot oil, the mating everything. I felt absolutely terrible. Jim merely stroked my back and held me close as the tears continued. Finally as I calmed down a bit I heard his voice, "Kimmy, I have a confession to make too." He then told me all about his night with Wendy and the day with Pam.

"Was this my Jim?" I wondered. I looked into his eyes and was amazed to find a slight smile on his face.

"Kimmy," he said, "I felt bad for cheating on you too, and I wanted you to have the same enjoyment that I did, so I'm afraid I have to tell you that I was aware that you and Bill were going to mate. I helped set it up."

My God, I thought. Should I be mad? Should I be happy? I was a bit of both right now.

Jim's lips lightly touched mine and he said, "Baby, I don't think there was anything wrong with what either of us did, but I'll leave the rest up to you. It can be the start of a new life for us, or we can try to forget it ever happened and go back the way we were."

I had to admit my time with Bill was the most exciting I had had for a while. I loved Jim with all my heart, but we were rather used to each other and while sex with him was satisfying it hadn't been the earth shattering, body numbing explosion I had just had with Bill for quite a while. That, I guess, is what made up my mind.

"Do you mean you'd like to swap partners?" I asked with a slight grin. The very thought made me tremble slightly, "Would you be able to handle the thought of someone other than you mating with me?"

"I've already seen it. " He said.

"What?" I almost yelled, "You watched us?"

"Yes," he said as he grinned at me, "I watched my beautiful wife and one of my friends enjoying each other. Is that wrong?"

My head was spinning. I wasn't sure how to feel, but yes I had enjoyed Bill very much. I guess now was the time to be truthful and see where it leads.

I stepped back and looked into his eyes. "I'll say there is nothing wrong with it on one condition," I said as I smiled at him.

"And what might that be?" He asked.

"I get to watch you next time!" I had to laugh as I saw the look on his face, then we were both laughing, and our new life had begun.

We went back to the room and mated several times throughout the rest of the night, and guess what... The sex had returned to the earth shaking bone numbing variety we used to have.

The first time Jim entered me without a condom was like the first time all over again for both of us. He held me and our hips moved together. Slowly at first and then faster as we both neared. It didn't take long that first time. I hugged my love to me as he pushed deeply into me and I knew he was shooting his seed into me for the first time. My legs wrapped gently around him holding him as I whispered. "I love you Jim." He stayed inside me and as we kissed gently his shaft grew back to its full glory and we continued to mate until early morning.

I awoke slowly, unsure of my surroundings, then it all flooded back. Bill, the times with Jim, our discussion of swapping. Was it all real? I rolled slowly to my back and stretched. A smile crossed my face as I saw the condition of the bed clothes. Yes I guess the part with Jim at least was true. The door to the bathroom opened and Jim emerged, he smiled brightly and said "Good morning sleepyhead." I had to laugh at that.

"Give me a break," I said, "It was a long day yesterday."

"I remember!" He laughed, "Oh by the way I'm off to a golf lesson today. I'm sorry but I scheduled it yesterday morning, and there's no way of canceling."

"That's fine," I said, "I'll use the time to just relax a bit and take a nice hot bath. It'll be a great way to start the vacation!"

"Oh no!" he said, "No staying inside. I called Wendy and she said that she and Pam were going to be down at the pool, and they hoped you'd join them."

The thought of Wendy and Pam brought back our discussion of the previous night. This could be a bit embarrassing. After all they had both slept with my husband. Would they know that I knew? I guess the doubt must have shown on my face. Jim said "Come on Kimmy, we covered this last night, we can't go back on it now. Besides you three are friends. How much can your relationship be changed?" A lot I thought!

Jim waited as I took a shower, and got dressed. A pair of shorts and a blouse, with my suit underneath, just in case. He whistled as I came out. "God you look good enough to eat!" he said.

"Promises, promises!" was my answer as we both laughed. I said goodbye to Jim at the door as he headed for his lesson.

I went down to the pool, finding Pam and Wendy both there, along with Greg who I hadn't expected. We said hello, and I pulled up a lounge and settled back to relax and get some sun. Our conversation went from one subject to another back and forth, until Greg asked if any of us would like a drink.

"Sure!" The three of us answered nearly as one. We all laughed as Greg took the orders and headed into the bar.

Once Greg was gone I was aware of Pam watching me closely, "What's the matter?"

I asked, "Is something wrong?"

Pam just laughed and said, "No of course not, I just wondered how you enjoyed last night?" I blushed furiously. I could feel the fire moving up my throat into my cheeks.

Pam looked at Wendy and the two of them broke into gales of laughter. "I told you!" said Pam talking to Wendy, "I knew I saw Bill taking her to his room last night." I was embarrassed beyond belief. It wasn't enough that these two had slept with my husband now they had guessed that I had been unfaithful and were teasing me about it.

I couldn't take this and started to rise. "Hey, now wait!" said Pam, "We're happy for you." We've both been with Bill already and he's marvelous.

Wendy had stopped laughing, and she spoke for the first time, "I was with another man for the first time just two nights ago. It happened for me that it was all the guys. Yes even Jim. I enjoyed myself very much, and now Rick and I wonder why we waited as long as we did to share our lives with others."

I looked at the two of them and I had to grin. "He is good, Isn't he?" I asked.

"Oh God Yes!!" Wendy moaned and all three of us broke up.

Greg came back to the sight of three women laughing and chatting, the ice had been broken. As he put the drinks down I took the opportunity to inspect his body. Lord he was great. I wondered...

Glancing at Pam I saw her hold her hands apart. It took a minute before it sunk in. She was telling me the size of his shaft! If she's telling the truth, Ohhhhh. I glanced at Wendy and she nodded her head and licked her lips with her little pink tongue.

"Hey let's go for a swim!" Greg yelled as he jumped up from his chair and walked to the pools diving board. "Come on you cowards!" he laughed.

I watched as Greg stretched at the end of the board, took two steps and launched himself into a perfect dive, seeming hardly to disturb the water at all as he entered.

Pam looked over at Wendy and said, "Do you think we ought to teach him a lesson?"

Wendy laughed and said "God yes!! After what he did to me the other night I need to pay him back. You going to join us Kim?"

"Join in what?" I asked.

She said, "We're going to enjoy our new found freedom. You joining in?"

I thought for a few seconds, then said "Yes I am! My mind was whirling. I finally understood what they meant, and I was definitely for it. I felt like a new person, and the thought of being with Greg was turning me on more than I would have thought possible.

The three of us got up and walked down the steps at the lower end of the pool. Greg was waiting for us, and I couldn't help but notice that his eyes were caressing each of our bodies in turn. My eyes returned the favor, I loved what I saw.

Pam swam directly to Greg moving against him and I saw her hand slide below the water and I heard him gasp. Wendy moved behind him and slid her little body along his back her hands caressing his chest.

"What are you two up to?" Greg asked with a laugh.

"It's not us that are going to be up," Pam laughed.

I felt like a voyeur. Here I was watching as two women toyed with a man. Would they both go with him? I was shaken from my trance, by Pam, "Come on over Kim. There's room for another." Decision time was here. What do I do?

It took barely a heartbeat. I began to move toward them. As I reached them, Pam moved aside, and Greg reached out gripping my arm as he pulled me to him. His hands caressed my back lightly as he held me up in the water. "So you're going to help these two attack me huh? He laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.